Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? (6170 Views)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Guys, The Nigeria Army Form Is Out, Who Is Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pick me.... ME ME ME
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by bizmania(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
I think I have what it takes to moderate this room. Vigillance! Consistency!! Dilligence!!! Give me a try and U won't regret. Thanks
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Intelligence: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
I am intelligence! I have d capability of moderating this section.... It's all about alertness! Character!! Intelligence!!! Thank you
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tamax: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
YES!!! I show my interest.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2013
Yes yes yes!!....i can do it..i abide by all d rules....n wif ma knowledge of html,php n some scripting languages,i wl b able to!
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2013
It would be a dream come true if the admin can give me the opportunity to moderate this section, I wish to state that if am given the opportunity, I would ensure that the education gets all the necessary attention it requires and I promise to be responsible and answerable to the admin.
I promise if given this task and I fail to deliver under 1 month I will voluntarily resign or whole-heartedly accept any disengagement call from the admin. So help me God
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Richiez(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2013
I have been active on this section since 2008, I know the pros and cons and I'm certain I'd make a good moderator.... I don't need to write a manifesto to be relevant, my posts will speak for me. Visiting www.nairaland.com/education has become one of my hobbies and I believe it is wise that I convert this addiction into serving this section prudently...I AM INTERESTED
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Didi5(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2013
I am more than passionate about the educational section.For me it is a call for service.As a power user i will see to it that ethics and morals are maintained while i support the growth of this forum.I am qualified for this position please take me.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by 247news: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2013
@poster I am interested.
Am not just on NL to while away time,
I have come to the biggest online forum in Nigeria ( Nairaland)
to make a difference by contributing greatly with the investment
of my personality. So, given a chance,
you can expect nothing but excellence in my results no compromise.
Try me and see.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by teniola55(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Yes,i do please,i can die for for it!
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by propaco: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
teniola55: Yes,i do please,i can die for for it!
haba, whicch one be die, just because you want to moderate ok ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
Yes I am interested... I will prove my commitment to serve fellow Nigerians on the Education Section.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by jahlove4jah: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
i can try.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by infoscope(m): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2013
In FUTO we call this Karaa
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Richiez(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
I'm a natural leader
I'l introduce new concepts and very interesting topics that will cause an influx of new members into the education section
Being an old member I'm very conversant with the skill, tecniques and strategies used in ridding nairaland of fraudulent members/members who do not adhere to rules of the section.
Moreover i'd bring up new methods to sterilize the section.
I have indicated my interest before, this is just to reiterate my position

1 Like

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Onaolamipo: 5:46am On Jul 16, 2013
YES, I am interested. I am a bonafide student of Yabatech(ACCOUNTANCY). NAIRALAND has been my favorite online social network. I always invite people to join and they do respond. I promise to abide by the rules and regulations of Nairaland forum.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Macgreat(m): 12:58am On Jul 19, 2013
*Smile* interesting!
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Osumare2013: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
I am interested.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Isodice: 1:24am On Jul 22, 2013
Chibuzo-Ikenna:
Yes is an understatement..........

Am not a believer in self escalations but am tempted @ this one.
Am an innovative grad with 4 yrs exp, currently with a financial inst. MBA student, thesis stage, ACCA student, prof stage. And well still below my 30's.
I have rarely posted @ the Education section nonetheless but am a frequent visitor to the section admiring the efforts of individual posts and those of the mod and super mods.
Give me the chance to better the eDucation section with super delivery of concise and precise info, while regulating and encouraging others to post more.
@Chibuzo_Ikenna

lol, una no go kill person 4 hia...
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2013
bizmania: I think I have what it takes to moderate this room. Vigillance! Consistency!! Dilligence!!! Give me a try and U won't regret. Thanks
Ï endorse Đíŝ dude.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2013
dopeJemi: I nominate dis guy and MayrolL
I norminate fynestboi too, he is d right guy for d job
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by olawalebabs(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2013
Show of interest and picking of a brand new mod for this section will be concluded on the last day of this month.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by SterlingTowers(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2013
olawalebabs: Show of interest and picking of a brand new mod for this section will be concluded on the last day of this month.

I am thoroughly disappointed in what most of the mods are doing, it is a distinguishing yet disgusting job because most of them cannot be an unbiased umpire, plus why do you allow mods at politics section to dump garbages in your section indiscriminately. Take only an unbiased person especially in this era of clannishilizing every discussions.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by uboma(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2013
olawalebabs: Show of interest and picking of a brand new mod for this section will be concluded on the last day of this month.

May the best candidate be selected...
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sterling Towers:

I am thoroughly disappointed in what most of the mods are doing, it is a distinguishing yet disgusting job because most of them cannot be an unbiased umpire, plus why do you allow mods at politics section to dump garbages in your section indiscriminately. Take only an unbiased person especially in this era of clannishilizing every discussions.
This thread is strictly for those who are interested in moderating the Education Section. Send a PM to the mod or, better still, post ur complaint in the appropriate thread. Thank you
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by SterlingTowers(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2013
My point exactly biased moderator. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

FG To Establish University For Deaf People / How Useful Is NECO Outside Nigeria / Fut Minna 2007/2008 Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.