Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Cheerleaders - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Cheerleaders (1122 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheerleaders by nike4luv(f): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2005
yea..go Lizzy....!

L-I-Z-Z-Y
whos de gurl dat gat de style
is Lizzy yea yea
its Lizzy

i'm a cheerleader..i wrote one for u..
Re: Cheerleaders by hotangel2(f): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2005
U A Cheerleader? Cool.
Re: Cheerleaders by nike4luv(f): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2005
me..a cheerleader..gurl get real.i just love writing cheers
Re: Cheerleaders by hotangel2(f): 3:14am On Aug 04, 2005
Why did you say you a cheerleader? Cheerleaders are cool, although they suck ass. Lemme show you how cheerleaders talk and type.

White/Asian Cheerleader.
I saw teh hawt boy, and i was like...oh you so hawt, and he was like...are you serious, and i was like..yeah.. tehe...i kept laughing..tehe..i was like so you want to like hang out or like go to the movies with me?? He was like..haha..yeah sure why not. I was like...ohh for real?? we have a date then it was so perfect..i was like blushing and he was like omg..and i was like omg, and he was like...wanting to kiss me, but i was like no..and then we were like.. OMG and we kind of like hugged each other and also kind of like kissed. But OMg is was Purfect..omg.. teheteheteheteh.

Black cheerleaders.
Oh you won't believe the dude i saw he was smoking, damn girl..i coudn't b'live my eyes. I saw him and i was like, almost shivering. It was like so perfect..
(Note: the black cheerleader uses her hand while she does the talking)..she kind of cheers along. cheerleaders...arghhhh.

But it's cool to be a cheerleader...it's makes you Popular and also makes you the "IT" girl. hahahahah

Cheerleaders make me cry when they talk. I know what i mean, i have a cheerleader friend.
Re: Cheerleaders by nike4luv(f): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2005
o yea..dey talk so gurlish..my friend does too, i tease her anyway..
dey like have so many crushes and bitch abt each other lol..

i like watching my friend..shes like uh uh i'm like nuh uh..shes like omg i think i'm yada yada yada..too much talking anyway
Re: Cheerleaders by hotangel2(f): 12:41am On Aug 05, 2005
OMG nike got me cracking.

You r like so right..lol.
Re: Cheerleaders by nike4luv(f): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2005
and you r like so funny
Re: Cheerleaders by hotangel2(f): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2005
ahhahha..tehe. grin grin
Re: Cheerleaders by nike4luv(f): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2005
owel..uh uh
Re: Cheerleaders by icingbaby(f): 1:18am On Oct 31, 2005
I was a  cheerleader in high school for 2 year, it was fun smiley gooooooooooooooooteam, Whose house is this
Re: Cheerleaders by WesleyanA(f): 1:28am On Oct 31, 2005
i remember this one time something was going on in the girl's gym and the cheerleaders had to do their practice on the field. the cheerleaders w/all their noise.
Re: Cheerleaders by hotangel2(f): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cheerleaders by nike4luv(f): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2005
rolleyes
Re: Cheerleaders by hotangel2(f): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2005
sad sad
Re: Cheerleaders by eveseh(f): 7:06pm On May 20, 2006
i love cheerleaders
Re: Cheerleaders by Seun(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2006
Should we turn this into a cheerleaders forum game? Nike, start; please cheer us!
Re: Cheerleaders by Rhodalyn(f): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2006
lol angry
Re: Cheerleaders by acidrop(f): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2007
heyiiiiiiiiiiiiii, i used 2 be a cheerleader. embarassed
Re: Cheerleaders by Seun(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2007
was it fun?
Re: Cheerleaders by acidrop(f): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2007
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess, gosh in those days, lol, it was just last yr i miss it, no cheerleading in uni

(1) (Reply)

How Many Days Have U Spent On Naira Land. / Can You Solve This Puzzle? / Gametime: Ask Any Stupid Question And The Next Person Replies A Stupid Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.