Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards (5110 Views)

Sharon Ojong Shows Full Cleavage In Hot Dress At Dbanj's 10th Anniversa / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by osaseyeishere(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
The dress goes completely against basic Christian belief in modesty and sexual purity. Sunday night saw Hollywood star Meagan Good in the most shocking dress at the BET awards presenting The Best Gospel Award. Critics and fans worldwide believed the dress was tacky and inappropriate for such event and continues to criticize the 31 year old, her husband and the church.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-3COuVadxBL4/UdHhrpkINuI/AAAAAAAANSM/6Wt1tlTHwic/s855/Megan+Good.jpg[/img]
"Something is wrong with both Megan and her husband. One, she's half naked...ok, but you're married. Why show the world your wares? Second, hubbie is a preacher and he can't show her anything from the Bible about being modest? Wonder if Jesus approves" says a fan
Click to read more at http://osaseye..com/2013/07/the-most-shocking-dress-at-bet-awards.html#.
Do you agree with the criticism? Join the debate at http://osaseye..com/2013/07/the-most-shocking-dress-at-bet-awards.html#.UdIMi_mTjiU
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by 2BABA4LYF: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
Honestly wit dis type of sexy lady wit eatable nipples,presenting such category,i'll switch to become a gospel singer...............bobi eh,o nice gon,tubaba say so
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by babyboy3(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Whats socking about it? didnt Genevieve wear something similar and people on NL were shouting Gene rocked it
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by aijaydiva(f): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
baby-boy:
Whats socking about it? didnt Genevieve wear something similar and people on NL were shouting Gene rocked it
3 reasons why its not appropriate;
1. Its too open 4 the size of her bossoms. Genevieve's chest is almost flat.
2. She was called to present a gospel category award.
3. Her husband preaches in d church and preaches especially abt d body being a sacred temple. You could watch him on youtube. His name is devon franklin.
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by schoolfield(m): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Don't mind them... People that sing and preach for the fun of it, the fame it brings and the cash it gives...Hypocrites!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2013
baby-boy:

They were? I think those who opposed her dress were more than those who supported it. I think that's the reason she ended up changing her outfit as well.

With that said, I prefer Genny's dress. Much more classier than this. Her tips are showing, she didn't tape her boobs. If one wishes to wear this dress, one has to execute it flawlessly as it's easy to look tasteless.

1 Like

Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by carzola(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2013
My girlfriend has the lovliest booobz in the world, so if u wave ur own like flag it dos'nt move my gentle man.

1 Like

Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by Lordave: 12:15am On Jul 02, 2013
I still love her.

1 Like

Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by chei: 1:38am On Jul 02, 2013
This is getting me real hard. I've commited adultery with this woman in my heart.
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by psky: 2:08am On Jul 02, 2013
chei: This is getting me real hard. I've commited adultery with this woman in my heart.

And oh how her husband preaches against that, yet oh how she advocates that.

By the way was this woman on crack when she thought of wearing such? Did she forget she was a pastor's wife? Upon all the hours of preaching she has witnessed? I mean we all know you guys are hypocrites but you could at least give us the decency of pretending you're not. undecided
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by joyli: 3:10am On Jul 02, 2013
chei: This is getting me real hard. I've commited adultery with this woman in my heart.
grin
grin grin grin grin grin confess ur sin n go and sin no more.
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by biafranqueen: 4:45am On Jul 02, 2013
The Temple of God at it's best! grin
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by denzel2009: 5:02am On Jul 02, 2013
baby-boy:

Area! I like the way you used ibadan to pronounce shocking... wa gbayii.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by Temismith(f): 7:28am On Jul 02, 2013
I don promise myself say i no co talk anytin. So no comment.
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by chei: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2013
denzel2009:

Area! I like the way you used ibadan to pronounce shocking... wa gbayii.

LMAO! You dey craze, walahi.
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2013
2BABA4LYF: Honestly wit dis type of sexy lady wit eatable nipples,presenting such category,i'll switch to become a gospel singer...............bobi eh,o nice gon,tubaba say so
perv :p
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by Scarpon(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2013
this dress was rated best on bet awards by mto and tmz
naija we too dey carry Christianity for head

1 Like

Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by Dosoq(f): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2013
I used 2 love her role esp in think like a man,but den,dis is very badddd,see d falling breast.,..................she fall my hand sha

2 Likes

Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by RedCard1(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2013
baby-boy:
then obviously you didn't read the Genny's worst dressed post. Nairalanders blasted Genny. Anyway, I like Megan's dress but she should have worn a bra. The dress without bra only made her look like an expired sumtin.......nice things she got though. But Nicki Minaj even looked better. Genny even looked or than Megan.
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by Pdizzle(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2013
The pastor sought the kingdom of God first..and other good things were added
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by Waspy(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2013
cheesy
u are not serious
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by Afam4eva(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
I'm getting tired of these kind of threads. If you say the dress is inappropriate then define inappropriate. Is it today that ladies especially celebrity ladies started showing off their body? How far should these ladies go and who determines how far? is it in the bible or the constitution of Nigeria? It's either something is right or wrong. There's no inbetween. There's nothing like, she showed too much.
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by Desric(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
O'boy this woman fine guu, her bobby na die. If you no like am I beg go hug transformer. by the way wetin make we dey were cloth? no be because say Adam and Eve wise com no say them naked? Still we still dey talk say them sin, if u believe say Adam and Eve no suppose eat that fruit then u no get any business to wear cloth because na naked wey people wey no like wetin Adam nd Eve suppose to de dey. So the Woman of God dey right guuuuuuu.
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by Rubyventures: 5:55am On Jul 03, 2013
Can't wait to watch the next episode of fashion police. grin
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by nerodenero: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2013
Moral decadence.
Re: The Most Shocking Dress At The BET Awards by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
Her hubby is a Pastor? shocked I had no idea.
Oddly, I actually liked the dress............ smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ten Common Type Of An Average Guy Hair Style / How To Dress For Your Body Shape / Neatly And Beautiful Braids Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.