Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

BUY GOODS & SERVICES FROM USA OR ANYWHERE WITH EASE - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / BUY GOODS & SERVICES FROM USA OR ANYWHERE WITH EASE (836 Views)

BUY GOODS & SERVICES FROM USA OR ANYWHERE WITH EASE / Buy Goods Using Liberty Reserve Payments Including Phones Laptops Andcameras / Nigeria's Classified Ads. Post Your Goods & Services Ads Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BUY GOODS & SERVICES FROM USA OR ANYWHERE WITH EASE by wescoboy: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
DO YOU WANT TO PURCHASE ANY ITEMS/SERVICES FROM EBAY OR ANY OTHER ONLINE STORES IN AMERICA OR ANYWHERE?
THEN SEEK NO FURTHER. I'VE GOT THE SOLUTION FOR YOU.
IT IS VERY SIMPLE AND EASY.IT IS TRANSPARENT AND NO HIDDEN CHARGES. YOU LOCATE THE STORE, WHAT YOU WANT AND CALCULATE THE SHIPPING COST AND I WILL GET IT FOR YOU. I WILL ONLY COLLECT 10% OF WHATEVER YOU PURCHASE.
DROP A MAIL ON: TALK2WISEMAN01@YAHOO.COM
PLS NOTE: I DON'T BUT ANYTHING CONTRABAND OR RESTRICTED ITEMS. YOU CAN CHECK NIGERIAN CUSTOMS WEBSITE TO SEE THE GOODS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTRY.
THIS IS NO SCAM AND I DON'T DO FREE SHIPPING (EXCEPT IF THE SELLER DOES) AS SOME OTHER PEOPLE PROMISE BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY DON'T DELIVER.
TRUST ME YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY DOING BUSINESS WITH ME.

(1) (Reply)

Imported Basmati Rice Available, Large Stocks, Great Price. / Car For Sale / 30,000mmt Of AGO Lagos Outside Bar @122 Gross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.