Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Could Someone Tell Glo To Please Stop Spamming Me?!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could Someone Tell Glo To Please Stop Spamming Me?!!! (510 Views)

Mtn Happy Hour Data Spamming Me All Day / Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media / How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could Someone Tell Glo To Please Stop Spamming Me?!!! by toluernanes: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2013
Is it just me or has anyone been getting these really annoying text messages from Globacom (in a variety of languages including pidgin) asking me to register my sim before the 29th of June or I won’t be allowed access to network services? What pisses me off most is that I have long since registered my sim so I don’t get why i’m getting these messages. In an hour, I could get two or four messages from them, all containing the same message. It is the first of July already. If they are going to disconnect unregistered sunscribers, they should do it already and stop giving the rest of us grief.
Ahn ahn! What is it sef?

http://tolusconvos.tk/2013/crazy-naija/could-someone-tell-glo-to-please-stop-spamming-me/
Re: Could Someone Tell Glo To Please Stop Spamming Me?!!! by TeenageMoney(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2013
Why do mobile networks have customer care Why not call them and tell them ur problem?? You even blogged it. LOL...
Re: Could Someone Tell Glo To Please Stop Spamming Me?!!! by toluernanes: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
Teenage Money: Why do mobile networks have customer care Why not call them and tell them ur problem?? You even blogged it. LOL...

I wouldn't be the first, second or one thousandth person to complain about this to them. I had to use the means most of these big companies understand: bad press!

incidentally, I've stopped receiving the messages since the day after I posted it.

(1) (Reply)

Get a NEW Samsung 7inch 3G Tablet. x-touch version 23k / 45.5 Million Phone Lines Redundant In Nigeria –NCC / How Long Can One Game On A Tecno P3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.