Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You (1248 Views)

Small Business Loan For Nigerian / Take A Small Business Loan And Pay Back Every Week / Why You Need A Website For That Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You by victoriajoshua: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2013
Starting a new business or venture is not an easy task as lots of finance is required for it. It is an obvious thing that people do not have adequate finances for starting a business because the person monthly salary is not sufficient and it tends to get over by the middle of the month.

To help budding business people with their new projects and ventures, a group of investors/ lenders has introduced a financial scheme known as “business startup loans” which aim at providing money to people so that they can start and carry on with their business.

With these loans at hand people can reduce their financial burden and carry on a properly planned venture. Although they need little detail documentation of the business you hope to venture into.

The following information are all they will request from you.
Market analysis; products and services; business development; marketing and sales strategy; operations and management; pro forma financial plan; implementation plan; contingency and emergency plan; and executive summary.

But if you don’t have all this detail in writing, don’t worry, because I will give you the format and sample of these documents that I used to get the loan to launch my restaurants, you will just edit and fill in your own details that reflect your business and services.

Business start up loans are aimed at providing money to people so that they can finance their business project and so the money offered here is a lot of money and it is given for a long period of time. The repayment period is quite long and flexible. Long period helps borrower to repay the money easily without burdening ones budget, also, borrower has a peace of mind that he has time to settle the borrowed amount.

These loans are available in both secured and unsecured form and their interest charged is low and you the borrower is not at risk. The best feature of these loans is the repayment terms and tenure. It is offered for a longer time period which helps people to settle it peacefully. These finances are made available for all kinds of business people whether small or big.

You can get access to this group if you text or call 08120210021

Victoria Joshua
Re: Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You by Nextworldnx(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
I sent u an SMS, but u re yet to respond. Maybe it will be better to ask u the questions here.

1. Apart from my business proposal and financial statements, is there any other requirements I need meet up with, supposing I am in Abuja?.

2. What is the supposed loan amount- preferably "range"?

Answer these questions here, and I will give u a Call.
Re: Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You by victoriajoshua: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
send me you email I will feed you with more detail or you visit my website below.

Thanks
Re: Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You by Segloyd(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Am interested too bro. My email is segloid@xd.ae
Re: Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You by lakefist(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2013
lakefist@gmail.com
Re: Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You by victoriajoshua: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
pls check your mail
Re: Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You by ready2give(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2013
Am interested too! this is my Email: rbgiwa@yahoo.com
Re: Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You by victoriajoshua: 6:14am On Nov 18, 2013
I jvst mailed u.
Re: Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You by Tekkyboy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
but why dnt u drop the info here,i hate droping my mails in public forums like this for security reasons.
Re: Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You by victoriajoshua: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2014
you can reach me on victoria@sosorichfoods.com
Re: Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You by ashboy: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
post me on ashken007@gmail.com
Re: Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You by victoriajoshua: 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
just send me an email ro victoria@sosorichfoods.com
Re: Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You by mophiccollege: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
please cud u kindly send the info to access dis loan to my mail at dada_itis2002@yahoo.co.uk, mr Joshua

(1) (Reply)

Import original ghana Wax-kente-java wax-european Wax-daviva From Ghana / Event Planning And Hall Decoration , call : Pentagon Decor Services / Distributor Fanvil IP Phone, Fanvil IP Video Phone Nigeria IPPBX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.