Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Looking For A Job? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Looking For A Job? (646 Views)

Please I Need A Job Urgently / CITY USHERS REGISTERATION. I need 15 cream shappy chics for a job call me. / The Importance Of The Cover Letter In A Job Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Job? by Sophistica: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2013
I'm looking for 5 people who are not willing to sell but USE our products and share testimonies. I'm looking for 5 people who are ready to learn and teach/sponsor 5 other people who are willing to do the same. I'm looking for 5 people who are eager to earn in $. You must be willing to devote 5 - 10 hours per week to the job. If you are qualified and interested, send a mail to tessoba2001@yahoo.co.uk to know more about my industry and company.
Re: Looking For A Job? by Sophistica: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2013
I have sent an ebook to those of you who have signified an interest. The ebook contains chapters 1 - 4 of Don Faila's 'How To Own Your Life'. It contains 4 Napkin Presentations and everything you need to know about the industry. Please read through it thoroughly and if you are really interested in the business, I'll provide you the vehicle. I'm always available to respond to your questions
Re: Looking For A Job? by Sophistica: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2013
The feedback i received from those who had read this free ebook (Don Faila's 'How To Own Your Life') was simply amazing!! Had a sizzle session with those who were able to spare 20-30mins of their time over the weekend and was asked to share it with all. I hope the link will not be expunged from this post www.ownyourlifeplan.com/OYLPlanEbook You will be asked to update your ebook, click on this 'Update_to_1_2_5_0.zip' info, download and open with Adobe reader. The good thing is that it could be printed and shared with your loved ones.
Would appreciate your feedback. Send a mail to tessoba2001@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Attention Poultry And Fish Farmers / New: NaijaCashFlow.com + Do You Need Fast Cash? Check It Out Now... / Smstronic Is What You Need - Bulk SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.