Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Advice Needed Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed Please (405 Views)

Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please / N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year / Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please by remecy(f): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2013
Good morning house, please i want to go into beans packaging. I need information, on where i can get quality nylon preferable like semovita. And how best to prevent weevils from affecting the packed beans.
Pls if there is a thread handling this already, i would appreciate if you can direct me there. Thanks for reading and i will really treasure your comments.
Re: Advice Needed Please by remecy(f): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
No one wants to comment,why now. Pls i need this info. I have searched nairaland can't find a similar thread. Can any one tell me where i can get bags from pls
Re: Advice Needed Please by arbitrage: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2013
simple, go into any store where you see the packaged product you like, like the semovita you mentioned. then copy the address of the manufacturer written on the package and visit the factory. i am almost sure they will help you with the information of the company that handles their packaging. i know there used to be some packaging companies around agbara along badagry expressway axis.
Re: Advice Needed Please by remecy(f): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2013
arbitrage: simple, go into any store where you see the packaged product you like, like the semovita you mentioned. then copy the address of the manufacturer written on the package and visit the factory. i am almost sure they will help you with the information of the company that handles their packaging. i know there used to be some packaging companies around agbara along badagry expressway axis.
Thanks. I have checked thru some packaging but only have the branded cop address on it. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Dollars On The Prowl / Installation / Zenith Bank And Others Make World 1000 Banks List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.