Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) (19235 Views)

PICTURES Of Tonto Dikeh On Christmas Day / Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin / Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Ustec: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
So she act aswell,..tot she only sings...!dat movie don suffer...!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by sexymoma(f): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
I think this girl is a shareholder on this site.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
Gawd!! She looks like a winch!

Awww **spits**

What legs!

sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
DICKtator: Damn. That skin looks irritating. Tonto before or after smoking weeeed?
Seun and his lotions.
Always wan.kinsizing about Dike 's Tonto
grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
I am beginning to suspect Seun Osewa is dating Tonto Dike. Everyday Tonto Dike pix. Is she paying Nairaland for free advertisement?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Kevsman(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
Sincere Bigot: but soya beans is still 350N for half cup
laughs and falls from pepe tree (ukwu ose)
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Jerryjat(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
poko... grin...
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by RedCard1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
Now I have seen the setting of the movie and it's a typical village setting but I won't be surprised to see her struggling so hard with her wanna be accent. She needs some acting and diction classes...she looks really beautiful in the pictures though.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by OCcool: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
Seun, na wetin Tonto dike give u chop? Must her matter make front page? Tonto dike dis, tonto dike dat, tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike tonto dike dike dike dike dike tonto tonto tonto tonto dike dike dike *collapses due to exhaustion*
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
O! God!! Not again.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ojadike
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by olawaletaiwo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
blah...nonesense
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
Yay! That's my crush doing her thing grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by alfajohn: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
Red_Card: Now I have seen the setting of the movie and it's a typical village setting but I won't be surprised to see her struggling so hard with her wanna be accent. She needs some acting and diction classes...she looks really beautiful in the pictures though.
My God am i blind or something or has the meaning of the word beautiful been altered. Stared hard enough but cannot see any beauty.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
One real biitch who gives little or no fucck. I like this chick

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Ruthy81(f): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
If tonto, smoke or show her body e go make fp, very soon, seun go snap am when she dey cheat 4 toilet com put am 4 nairaland, smh...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by bayol2001: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
its poko baby

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by floriana(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
Is she acting in the prison? NDLEA whatsapp?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Berrycutiee(f): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
Eneze1: what does this teach us? y is it that every thing that involves tonto make front page?
I taya o
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Alishachris: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
Tooto di ike.....pokowaa!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by Alishachris: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
[size=72pt]Tooto di ike.....pokowaa![/size]
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by shadrach77: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
one day we will see pictures of tonto dike pooing in the toilet. That's all that remains grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
Good for her but I hope she improves her acting skills
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by lovelyayo(m): 6:33am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: She still looks cute without make up.i like her diction,style,personae and personality.of course as typical of nairalander that hate and curse for nothing,am waiting for them to show up and do their thing

Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by vicky0007: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
i love that, and that is the sign of a good actress
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) by SammyJagz(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
Nairaland &Tonto dikeh be lyk 5&6

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today / Dakore Egbuson Akande Becomes MTN Ambassador / Jackie Chan Passed Away This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.