Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Wait No Longer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wait No Longer (551 Views)

How Long Shall We Continue To Wait Until He Pay My Bride Price? / Ten Reasons Why Sex Should Wait . / Don't Wait Till 6 Strong Men Help You (Photo Speak) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait No Longer by Yves4real(f): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
"Anxiety in the heart of man causes depression, but a good word makes it glad"- Proverbs 12:25 NKJV.

Few things are as powerful as the right words spoken at the right time. By the same token, words withheld when their season of opportunity is gone are heavy burden to live with. Looking back, one relationship expert offers these moving words:
"I remember when i took your new car on the road and wrecked it. I thought you would be livid and come hard on me, but you didn't. I remember when we went to the beach and you didn't want to go because you said it was going to rain. We went and it rained. I was sure you would rub it in and say, 'I told you so!' But you didn't. Then there was the time when i spilled blueberry juice down the front of your new white tux. I knew you'd be upset and blame me. But you didn't. And remember that formal evening? I was mistaken and told you it was casual. You wore blue jeans and felt like a fish out of water. I was sure you would storm out in anger and leave me there standing. But you didn't. I wanted to tell you how much i loved you and how much i appreciated you for all those things when you return from Vietnam. But you didn't return."

Solomon said,"There is...........a time to speak"(Ecclesiastes 3:1&7 NKJV). But it is a limited time and when it is over, it's gone. Don't spend your future regretting and carrying inside you the unspoken words someone needed to hear. 'Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones' (Proverbs 16:24 NIV).

Wait no longer, speak! Tell someone about Christ today.

The Word For Today

2 Likes

Re: Wait No Longer by PastorOluT(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
God bless u for the wonderful piece!
Re: Wait No Longer by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 04, 2013
This is so enlightened. I learnt a whole new lots reading this. God bless you so mightily.
Re: Wait No Longer by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hmmmm...The truth...my oga,ma....you are always surprising me...with your wisdom and your talent..***Smiles***and your internet browser too

(1) (Reply)

Do You All Know? / From The Recycled Catholic: / How To Maintain Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.