Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) (5426 Views)

Meet The Nigeria Superman In His Metropolis / These Signs Made Me Laugh. / This Joke Made Me Laugh Till Tears (2) (3) (4)

This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by texanomaly(f): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
Superman Bachelor
Submitted by Ralph Okosun
There was this very rich Ibo man in Nnewi who had only one daughter.
When the daughter was of marriage age, the father sent news around town that all the eligible young men should come out on a particular day to compete in a test which would determine who was fit to marry his daughter.
On that set day, all the able-bodied young men came out. Some came with paper and biro and others with cutlasses and swords.
The rich man took them to his swimming pool and addressed the men: "any of you who can swim from one end of this swimming pool to the other would marry my daughter. In addition, I’ll give him 15 million naira, a car and a house so they can start of life well. I shall be waiting to meet my son-in-law at the other side. Good luck!"
As the young men, all very excited at the prospect of winning, started taking off their shirts, a helicopter came over the pool and dropped snakes and crocodiles into the pool.
Immediately all the men turned back and started wearing their shirts again. Dissapointed, some of them said “make de man go marry im pikin jo!”.
All of a sudden, they heard a splash in the pool. Everybody watched in amazement as one gentleman struggled his way across, avoiding the snakes and crocodiles. Finally, he made it to the other side as the would-be in-law, panting.
The rich man, could not believe it. He asked the man to name anything he wanted.
The man was still panting uncontrollably. Finally, he got himself together and made his request saying, “…show me the pesin wey… push me inside di swimming pool”

Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by opeano(m): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
as much as i lov dis story, u fail to finish it up. D morale of d story i mean.
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by texanomaly(f): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
opeano: as much as i lov dis story, u fail to finish it up. D morale of d story i mean.
I don't think it has a morale, only a punch line. Unless it is...If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. Or maybe...Don't stand next to a pool full of Beasties, you might get pushed in.
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by druid06(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
Poorly contructed.
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by texanomaly(f): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
druid06: Poorly contructed.
I merely quoted it. It is not of my construction.
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by texanomaly(f): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
btw...who ever sent me a PM...It is nowhere to be found...
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by druid06(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
texanomaly:
I merely quoted it. It is not of my construction.

Same thing too. It was poorly constructed, there was no wow factor, no caption, no punchline and I am not saying this to be rude. Also, I sent you a PM, was just checking if that option worked. Well, I know now it doesn't.
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by texanomaly(f): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
druid06:

Same thing too. It was poorly constructed, there was no wow factor, no caption, no punchline and I am not saying this to be rude. Also, I sent you a PM, was just checking if that option worked. Well, I know now it doesn't.
Actually they do work sometimes. I have gotten several. They do not always work for some reason. As I said I merely quoted. I did not type anything you see. It was copied and pasted, as is.
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by druid06(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
texanomaly:
Actually they do work sometimes. I have gotten several. They do not always work for some reason. As I said I merely quoted. I did not type anything you see. It was copied and pasted, as is.

So, I would like to know this enigma behind the moniker "texanomaly". You seem to have picked my curiousity.
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by texanomaly(f): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
druid06:

So, I would like to know this enigma behind the moniker "texanomaly". You seem to have picked my curiousity.
LOL Really? I got the impression u had some kind of personal vendetta against me.
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by druid06(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
texanomaly:
LOL Really? I got the impression u had some kind of personal vendetta against me.

It might seem so but you're absolutely wrong. Most of the things I say on this Forum can be classified as a personal amusement to me. It is sometimes fun seeing the way people react on this Forum when there's a disagreement on a topic or feud. I don't take most of the stuffs on here to mind. My curiousity towards you peaked when you refuse to back down from what you believed in. I am like that too. My close friends call me a juggernaut.
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by texanomaly(f): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
druid06:

It might seem so but you're absolutely wrong. Most of the things I say on this Forum can be classified as a personal amusement to me. It is sometimes fun seeing the way people react on this Forum when there's a disagreement on a topic or feud. I don't take most of the stuffs on here to mind. My curiousity towards you peaked when you refuse to back down from what you believed in. I am like that too. My close friends call me a juggernaut.
apt title, I dare say. You are right about my not backing down. I do try to be civil though. Come closer. I'll tell you a secret. I am extremely civil, especially to the hot-heads. It pi.sses them off. (shhh, don't tell)
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by druid06(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
texanomaly:
apt title, I dare say. You are right about my not backing down. I do try to be civil though. Come closer. I'll tell you a secret. I am extremely civil, especially to the hot-heads. It pi.sses them off. (shhh, don't tell)

Yeah, you're absolutely right about the pissing people off. You see to have a doctorate in that aspect.. grin grin. So who's texanomaly, where does she reside? What do she do for fun?
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by texanomaly(f): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
druid06:

Yeah, you're absolutely right about the pissing people off. You see to have a doctorate in that aspect.. grin grin. So who's texanomaly, where does she reside? What do she do for fun?
I am in the diary section, and explanation awaits thee hence. Go to my profile and click on my diary. I just started one. Many questions can be answered. Start there please. If you have more questions, I will be happy to oblige. grin
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by druid06(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
texanomaly:
I am in the diary section, and explanation awaits thee hence. Go to my profile and click on my diary. I just started one. Many questions can be answered. Start there please. If you have more questions, I will be happy to oblige. grin

Ah! Diary. Do girls still keep diaries? Even if they do, I thought it was meant to be personal and not for the world to see. Out of curiousity, I would check your diary but there's no picture to put a face behind this enigma "Texanomaly" on your profile.
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by valicious1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
@op how can the rich guy still ask d dude dat swam across d pool to name whateva he wanted when he had already told everybody what d reward would be

Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by texanomaly(f): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
valicious1: @op how can the rich guy still ask d dude dat swam across d pool to name whateva he wanted when he had already told everybody what d reward would be
smh...I already said that I did not write it. I only quoted it. It's a joke...geez...don't take it so seriously...wait! OMG! Did I post in the wrong place? Hold on, let me check......................................Nope, it's in the right place. hmmm
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by texanomaly(f): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
druid06:

Ah! Diary. Do girls still keep diaries? Even if they do, I thought it was meant to be personal and not for the world to see. Out of curiousity, I would check your diary but there's no picture to put a face behind this enigma "Texanomaly" on your profile.
I used to have one, but I took it down. I will post another by tomorrow.
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by druid06(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
texanomaly: I used to have one, but I took it down. I will post another by tomorrow.

Ok.
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by valicious1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
texanomaly:
smh...I already said that I did not write it. I only quoted it. It's a joke...geez...don't take it so seriously...wait! OMG! Did I post in the wrong place? Hold on, let me check......................................Nope, it's in the right place. hmmm
Ow!! sorry i tot i waz in d politics section'

BTW i'll laff at ur jokes next time
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by texanomaly(f): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
valicious1:
Ow!! sorry i tot i waz in d politics section'

BTW i'll laff at ur jokes next time
Thanks for stopping by. wink
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by valicious1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
Tanx ! Luv your profile pic wink
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 05, 2013
druid06:

So u come joke section come pursue woman abi? When the romance section u left unutilized? I pity u, na 1 chance u enter!!! Better luck nxt time boy....m cheesy cheesy
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by texanomaly(f): 3:39am On Jul 05, 2013
valicious1: Tanx ! Luv your profile pic wink
Thank you. I like yours too. Which one are you?
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by ogbu66: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2013
hurry and get ur own new way of activating magic sim by just sending ur mtn 100 naria credit and get urs instantly on ur phone.dis is my number 08138741071.
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by texanomaly(f): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
ogbu66: hurry and get ur own new way of activating magic sim by just sending ur mtn 100 naria credit and get urs instantly on ur phone.dis is my number 08138741071.
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by valicious1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
texanomaly:
hon why did u just quote the spammer?
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by texanomaly(f): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
valicious1:
hon why did u just quote the spammer?
habit. was not thinking...oops...I'll work on that...*hits self in forehead*
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by smartg(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
druid06: Poorly contructed.
you see urself? it's not condtucted, it's constructed.
Next time learn how to appreciate people's effort no matter how small.
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by nuwell(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
texanomaly:
habit. was not thinking...oops...I'll work on that...*hits self in forehead*

Don't beat yourself up. You've just secured evidence to prosecute the spammer's bu** when the MODs come a-checking. wink
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by texanomaly(f): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
nu-well:

Don't beat yourself up. You've just secured evidence to prosecute the spammer's bu** when the MODs come a-checking. wink
Well that makes me feel less idiotic...Thanx
Re: This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
A tale, ... Signifying nothing

20 Funniest Buhari Memes To Kick Start Your Weekend / New Way Of Giving Injection(picture) / I Know 95% Will Fail This Question.