Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Anyone With A Laguna In The House - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Anyone With A Laguna In The House (1100 Views)

Toks 2005 Model RENAULT LAGUNA @1m / For Sale Renault Laguna 1998 Model Tokunbo / Check This Renault Laguna 1998 Model Out! Going For 400,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With A Laguna In The House by basking4me: 6:11pm On May 15, 2008
hello there, I got myself a Renault Laguna Last year. I fell in love with it the very first time I laid my eyes on a previous one I saw, Its sleek, cosy, sportish and my car actually Talks. The latest version is a state of the arts.

Now, I've been using the car for about a year now, no major repairs done except servicing. It serves me well and till date intrigues me at it's functionality. Its a v6 3liter engine, double air bags, ABS, metallic green, CD player with controls on the steering wheel, its also a hatch back giving it the sportish look.

The only problem I have with it for now is the language it talks in, I assume it's german, Please do we have people with lagunas in the house to discuss more on the wonder car of the century.

Where do you do your servicing and repairs, and is the gearbox actually going for 250k, ?> shocked
Re: Anyone With A Laguna In The House by kem12jez: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
omg i just saw one parked in front of me I've never heard or seen it b4 and thats why i came of niaraland to know if any1 knows about it i love this car its sleek compact and sporty damn its a beauty i have a feeling its going to be strong

(1) (Reply)

. / Two Of A Kind: Infinity 2005 & Touareg 2004 : Book Now / Discussion Continues. Grab now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.