Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

New Baby: Coping With How Children Change A Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Baby: Coping With How Children Change A Marriage (690 Views)

PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream / New Baby: Coping With How Children Change A Marriage / Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Baby: Coping With How Children Change A Marriage by babanne(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
Sorry double post

https://www.nairaland.com/1345091/new-baby-coping-how-children

Moderator pls remove this and leave the other one. thanks.

Here is the link again:

https://www.nairaland.com/1345091/new-baby-coping-how-children
Re: New Baby: Coping With How Children Change A Marriage by liberty24: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Why Reusable Baby Cloth Diaper Is a Must Use for Nursing Parents
We are 100% convinced reusable is the way to go! But in case you or a loved one is doubtful, we took it upon ourselves to survey nearly 700 cloth diapering families from around the globe just for you! All of those who participated in the survey are currently using Cloth Diapers and they so graciously wanted to share with you why they made the leap into cloth diapering and will never look back!

Here is what these cloth diapering families had to say:
What is the #1 reason you are committed to using cloth diapers?
45.5%For the financial savings28%Because cloth is healthier against my baby's delicate skin16%For the environmental benefits6.5%Because by baby breaks out in diaper rash from disposables2.2%Other1.8%Because reusables are so darn fashionable!
How often do you use cloth diapers?
72%Always: day, night, & out and about.15.3%Almost always: with the exception being nighttime8.4%At home only during day and night; we use disposables when out3.6%At home only during the day; we use disposables at night and when out0.4%At daycare only0.4%Only in emergencies: when I have run out of disposables
In a weeks time, how much time do you spend in laundering your diapers?
34%0-1 hour52%1-2 hours10%2-3 hours3%3-4 hours1%4-5 hours
How much easier is it to use cloth diapers than you originally thought?
65.5%Using cloth is SO much easier than I thought it would be.20.4%Using cloth is slightly easier than I thought it would be.12%Using cloth is about what I had expected.1.8%Using cloth is harder than I thought it would be.0.4%Using cloth is surprisingly impossible to master
When researching which type of cloth diaper you wanted to try on your baby, what was the #1 determining factor of your ultimate decision?
41.1%I choose the diapers that came highly recommended by other moms.15.9%I choose the most affordable diapers I could find.14.5%I choose the diapers with the best online reviews.8.2%I sampled a few and found the ones that offered the best fit & function.7.6%I choose the diapers that we available to me locally.
Of the following options, which is your favorite type of cloth diaper?
38.9%Sleeve (pocket) diapers26.9%Prefolds & Covers15.6%Fitteds & Covers12.7%All-in-Ones5.8%All-in-Twos (insert and wrap combo)

the savings
Your baby will go through an astonishing 8000 diaper changes from birth to potty. Choosing disposable diapers and wipes will add up to an average of $2500. In contrast, by purchasing reusable baby Cloth Diapers and wipes, a family can actually save up to $2000! Translating this saving into earnings, one can assume you will spend a total of 115 hours laundering your reusable diapers. In this scenario, you will actually earn in savings an hourly wage of $15 an hour in the time spent laundering your baby's reusable diapers!

baby's 1st carbon footsteps
Sixty times more solid waste and twenty times more raw materials, like crude oil and wood pulp, are used in the manufacturing of disposable diapers. In fact, 25 million trees are consumed and manufactured into baby diapers each year! As the third largest contributor to our landfills, all the toss-away diapers of today will still remain in tact 500 years from now.

for the health of it
Less than one half of 1% of people follow the fine print guidelines on their disposable diaper package: "IMPORTANT: Shake baby soil into toilet." Raw sewage that is tossed into our landfills contaminates our water supply and breeds viruses and bacteria that are then spread to humans by insects.

for the health of your baby
Disposable diapers contain various toxins such as Tributyltin, Sodium Polyacrylate, and trace amounts of Dioxin. Your baby's delicate skin functions as a sponge and what we put on it goes in it. Harmful toxins can be avoided by choosing Cloth Diapers and accessories. Disposables are also a strong contributor to baby diaper rash. Before the use of rubber pants and plastic diapers diaper rash was almost unheard of. Diaper rashes can be caused by many reasons, but the most common cause is excessive moisture against the skin. Many of cloth diaper products are topped with a high tech sports fleece that actually wicks moisture away from your baby's bum and acts as a barrier to the wetness.

make a statement
Gone are the days of bland diapers... Cloth Diapers are available in over a dozen fun colors and several adorable prints. Our reusable diapers will turn some heads and fashionably compliment your baby's style. Sturdy and easy to use closures make our cloth diapers convenient for everyone!Why

To order for Alvababy reusable diapers in Nigeria at a wholesale price call +234(0)818-441-7142, 0802-301-0608

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Family Bucket List / 10 Things To Tell Your Children Before They Grow Too Old To Listen. / What My Three Years Old Son Said To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.