Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Kewalram Chanrai Recruiting For Mgt Trainees $ Other Positions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kewalram Chanrai Recruiting For Mgt Trainees $ Other Positions (2241 Views)

Interview At Chanrai Healthcare Limited / Kewalram Chanrai Group Recruitment, May 10th 2013 (careers@kewalramnigeria.com) / Invitation For Job Interview @ Kewalram Chanrai Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kewalram Chanrai Recruiting For Mgt Trainees $ Other Positions by Benissues(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
Kewalram Chanrai Group is a Diversified Conglomerate, spread across Africa & Middle East.
primarily focusing on Marketing and Distribution of Automobiles, Tyres and Accessories, Agro Chemicals & Fertilizers, Industrial Chemicals, Edible Oils, Eco Water Solutions and Pharmaceuticals.

With rapidly growing business operations we are looking to augment our Human Capital.
We invite talented individuals to build their careers with us.

Kewalram Chanral Group, required for competent, dynamic, experienced, and professional individual to fill the following vacant positions:

Vacancy – Management Trainee.

Job Details:

Fresh graduates who have completed their NYSC.
Flexibility to work in any of the States in Nigeria Preferred age profile, 20-25 years.

Qualification:
BSC/HND in Marketing, Accounting, Social Sciences and Engineering (Agric, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical etc).
Energetic, Team Player and Good Communication Skills.

Following Location:
Lagos and some of our upcountry locations like Abuja, Kano, Zaria, Yola, Gombe, Onitsha, Port-Harcourt, etc.

Vacancy – Sales, Accounting & Stores Management.

Qualification:
Bsc/HND with 3 to 8yrs of relevant experience in functions like sales, Accounting, Inventory or Store Keeping, Customer Relations.
Professional Qualification like ICAN may be added advantage.

Following Locations:
Lagos and some of our upcountry locations like Kano, Maiduguri, Zaria Yola, Onitsha , Port-Harcourt, etc.

How To Apply:
Prospective candidates should email their curriculum Vitae to: careers@kewalramnigeria.com
In the subject line please mention Management Trainee/Sales/Accounting/Stores as appropriate to your profile.

Corporate HR
Kewalram Chanrai Group,
122/132, Oshodi – Apapa, Exp, Way, Isolo, Lagos
Reply With Quote Posted via My Mo
Re: Kewalram Chanrai Recruiting For Mgt Trainees $ Other Positions by chypotenti(m): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2013
Benissues:

Kewalram Chanrai Group is a Diversified Conglomerate, spread across Africa & Middle East.
primarily focusing on Marketing and Distribution of Automobiles, Tyres and Accessories, Agro Chemicals & Fertilizers, Industrial Chemicals, Edible Oils, Eco Water Solutions and Pharmaceuticals.

With rapidly growing business operations we are looking to augment our Human Capital.
We invite talented individuals to build their careers with us.

Kewalram Chanral Group, required for competent, dynamic, experienced, and professional individual to fill the following vacant positions:

Vacancy – Management Trainee.

Job Details:

Fresh graduates who have completed their NYSC.
Flexibility to work in any of the States in Nigeria Preferred age profile, 20-25 years.

Qualification:
BSC/HND in Marketing, Accounting, Social Sciences and Engineering (Agric, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical etc).
Energetic, Team Player and Good Communication Skills.

Following Location:
Lagos and some of our upcountry locations like Abuja, Kano, Zaria, Yola, Gombe, Onitsha, Port-Harcourt, etc.

Vacancy – Sales, Accounting & Stores Management.

Qualification:
Bsc/HND with 3 to 8yrs of relevant experience in functions like sales, Accounting, Inventory or Store Keeping, Customer Relations.
Professional Qualification like ICAN may be added advantage.

Following Locations:
Lagos and some of our upcountry locations like Kano, Maiduguri, Zaria Yola, Onitsha , Port-Harcourt, etc.

How To Apply:
Prospective candidates should email their curriculum Vitae to: careers@kewalramnigeria.com
In the subject line please mention Management Trainee/Sales/Accounting/Stores as appropriate to your profile.

Corporate HR
Kewalram Chanrai Group,
122/132, Oshodi – Apapa, Exp, Way, Isolo, Lagos
Reply With Quote Posted via My Mo
Thanks for the info bro, I just forwarded my Cv right nw.. I pray I get called
Re: Kewalram Chanrai Recruiting For Mgt Trainees $ Other Positions by presiade(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
chypotenti: Thanks for the info bro, I just forwarded my Cv right nw.. I pray I get called
Have you heard from them yet?
Re: Kewalram Chanrai Recruiting For Mgt Trainees $ Other Positions by chypotenti(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
presiade:
Have you heard from them yet?
I haven't oo! What of u?
Re: Kewalram Chanrai Recruiting For Mgt Trainees $ Other Positions by chypotenti(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Noooooo! What of u?
Re: Kewalram Chanrai Recruiting For Mgt Trainees $ Other Positions by presiade(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
Not yet
Re: Kewalram Chanrai Recruiting For Mgt Trainees $ Other Positions by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
20 - 25 yr old with 8 yrs experience?
Do you mean secondary school graduate?
Re: Kewalram Chanrai Recruiting For Mgt Trainees $ Other Positions by presiade(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
Read between lines. Now fara bale , go back and read the post again!
Re: Kewalram Chanrai Recruiting For Mgt Trainees $ Other Positions by docchuks(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2013
Conglomerate diversification consists of the company seeking to add new product for new classes of customers.

(1) (Reply)

"KDL" Any Idea Who They Are? / Project, Risk And Process Safety Engineers Urgently Needed (lagos) / I Cooked Dinner During My Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.