Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Medical Boil - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Boil (455 Views)

Boil Bananas Before Bed, Drink The Liquid And You Won't Believe What Happens T / He As Something Like Boil All Over Is Dick And They Are Itchy / Help! Large Boil In The Anus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Boil by emacwilliams: 1:01am On Jul 03, 2013
Am FCKN confused i wont die out of pains, i keep getting boil on one part of the body after like 11months, it keeps coming back!!! i was told i have soft tissue infection which B complex, folic acid and multivitamins could have handle, Bleep that gonna cost me me less, but now am gonna learn..... i don't know what that is, they said according to medical terminology... who knows the terms, antibiotic could have been the cure, sucks am reacting to ampiclox by getting running stomarch isnt that weird? now i was advice to take Amoksiklave combination, after the star X and line from the test paperwork, i wish i read medicine perhaps i could have save rabbits life....
Now can someone give me the composition of amoxycillin clavulante acid? because am so scared running on the street to find toilet...... if this wont react.... may be Aumentin would be the answer but i need something else...

(1) (Reply)

Project Slender Pre Launch / NHIS Warns Against Violation Of Operational Guidelines / Funny Reactions On My Sisters Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.