Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

- Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (5054 Views)

A Gay Wants To Commit Suicide. Advice Him / Should I Commit Suicide,pls Advice / I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by bellong: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
In addition to what everybody had advised, I read something here on NL which is full of depth. The phrase doesn't play down the weight of your feelings but rather gives hope and endurance to wait. it says

"Life is too short to commit suicide; be patient, you will still die......"
Re: by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: by salamudeen(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ all Advisers on NL am very lucky cus am in the hospital now a neighbor of mine saw this post and ran quickly to my Parents before they could say anything am already on the edge of death thanks NL for helping me out am very lucky am still alive cus am seeing people cases that are more what am complaining of.

Thank you all once again am very grateful..

With all those that called and mailed me am very happy am still happy infact too happy 2 be alive...

Thanks once more

Thanks for the care
Re: by babseg(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
salamudeen: @ all Advisers on NL am very lucky cus am in the hospital now a neighbor of mine saw this post and ran quickly to my Parents before they could say anything am already on the edge of death thanks NL for helping me out am very lucky am still alive cus am seeing people cases that are more what am complaining of.

With all those that called and mailed me am very happy am still happy infact too happy 2 be alive...

Thanks once more

Thanks for the care

Good you got the attention.
Re: by greatgod2012(f): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
salamudeen: @ all Advisers on NL am very lucky cus am in the hospital now a neighbor of mine saw this post and ran quickly to my Parents before they could say anything am already on the edge of death thanks NL for helping me out am very lucky am still alive cus am seeing people cases that are more what am complaining of.

Thanks once more

Thanks for the care

but why, why, why, you dont need that, anyways, thank God for His protection on you, you now have reasons to thank God and hopefully, you wont dare it again.

After leaving the hospital and you are medically okay, make sure you are always engaged, an idle hand is the devil's workshop, im sure if you are busy doing something worthwhile, you wont have time to engage in this type of thought. I wish you speedy recovery and deliverance fron evil thought, and dont forget to apologise to your parents for dissapointing them, in terms of your attempted suicide mission.
It is well.
Re: by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: by jnrprof(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
I'll point out something most comments have missed:

Salamudeen is not only disappointed in the fact that he hasn't gained admission, but is also angry at his folks for not allowing him pursue any other option. The same option his father turned down years ago has now been brought up up by that same father. So i guess he's thinking in his mind that only only his dad had allowed him take the IJMB or go to a polytechnic back then, he'll probably be in his second or third year

That being said, Salamudeen i can assure you that you'll look back without regrets at this period. As others have suggested, you may consider the National Open University if your really keen on getting a University degree, or get admitted into the polytechnic and give it your best shot. If at the end of the day you become the best graduating students, you'll become the envy of those same mates that you are comparing yourself too. Just remember that life is not a smooth journey for anyone and nobody's story is the same. Be grateful for life and make best use of every opportunity u have.
Re: by muhibro: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
"There isn't an absolute finish line for everyone in life! Our tracks are different, our lanes are different and our durations- different. The only one thing we have in common is the same JUDGE. For example one person graduates at age of 20 and struggles for the next five years to get a job. Another graduates at age 25 and gets a job immediately. One marries a virgin and spends the next decade waiting for the blessings of children. Another probaly after series of abortions in the past, becomes a mum almost immediately after marriage. One becomes an MD at 30, another becomes MD at 52. Life is full of twists and turns, ups and downs plus many surprises and offers each one of us different oppurtunities. It is upto each of us to patiently prepare and wait for that oppurtunity. We learn on the way- no one knows it all or has it better. The devil always tries to tell us that lie over and over but that's just it- a lie. There is a reason why we all don't fall the same time. Its so that when one is down, weak and discouraged, the other, who is strong, can encourage and uplift him. GOD never promised that the road would be easy but promised never to leave or forsake us. There's no competition in life so let's learn to go easy on ourselves and trust that GOD is working it all for good(even if it doesn't make sense at the time). Let us be assured that there is a time for everything. Whatever trials, challenge or downtime, this too shall pass and in due course, you'll be up and strong again to lift up those who maybe down around you". It is well with us all, Amen. Lots of things in life are by choice not by force. Let's try to have an amazing life people (extracted from a from a group)
Re: by baby124: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
What have you learned from this experience? Your life is in God's hands, but you direct how your life will turn out. Always go with your feelings. Even if they are wrong, at least you know you did what you had to and had thought about it well. Not even your parents as a man, should be the driver of your life. They can guide you, but ultimate decision should rest with you. It took you 3yrs to realize this. You dont know what other big mistakes you may have made in the future without this lesson. You now know your parents dont know it all. Sometimes you have to take decisions, because it is your life and at the end of the day, only you will face the repercussions of your decisions.

Also, life is full of ups and downs. Because you are one of the smartest, doesnt mean the dullest will not be the most successful. Some people are slackers in secondary school, but very serious later on in life. The smartest will not always be the richest. And never compare yourself with anyone, if you have a personal view on their life you will thank God for all your challenges.
Re: by maclatunji: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
jnr prof: I'll point out something most comments have missed:

Salamudeen is not only disappointed in the fact that he hasn't gained admission, but is also angry at his folks for not allowing him pursue any other option. The same option his father turned down years ago has now been brought up up by that same father. So i guess he's thinking in his mind that only only his dad had allowed him take the IJMB or go to a polytechnic back then, he'll probably be in his second or third year

That being said, Salamudeen i can assure you that you'll look back without regrets at this period. As others have suggested, you may consider the National Open University if your really keen on getting a University degree, or get admitted into the polytechnic and give it your best shot. If at the end of the day you become the best graduating students, you'll become the envy of those same mates that you are comparing yourself too. Just remember that life is not a smooth journey for anyone and nobody's story is the same. Be grateful for life and make best use of every opportunity u have.

Some of us deliberately ignored this. It would amount to deepening his pain at that point.
Re: by DBestDoc(f): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
You got no probs man!

I got to Uni.7Yrs after High School.(wrote jamb for 5 consecutive times,got good scores too). I survived it, you too can.
(not ready to share my story on here, but just know that everyone has got their own fair share of life's challenges.Just brace up and keep keeping on)

Wish you the best!
Re: by baby124: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
D_BestDoc: You got no probs man!

I got to Uni.7Yrs after High School.(wrote jamb for 5 consecutive times,got good scores too). I survived it, you too can.
(not ready to share my story on here, but just know that everyone has got their own fair share of life's challenges.Just brace up and keep keeping on)

Wish you the best!

Maybe you should contact him on phone and talk to him to share your experience, and how you overcame it all. This issue plagues most, and i can imagine it can be depressing and frustrating.
Re: by salamudeen(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2013

Wish you the best!

GOD smiley

Wish you the best!

GOD
Re: by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Maclatunji,

Call him or refer him to Jarus talk to him and encourage him spiritually let him read some part of the Quran that might address his needs and get closer to Allah
Re: by maclatunji: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
dayokanu: Maclatunji,

Call him or refer him to Jarus talk to him and encourage him spiritually let him read some part of the Quran that might address his needs and get closer to Allah

Hmmmm... I will maintain only Nairaland communication with him. Besides, he is/should be fine.
Re: by DBestDoc(f): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
baby_123:

Maybe you should contact him on phone and talk to him to share your experience, and how you overcame it all. This issue plagues most, and i can imagine it can be depressing and frustrating.

Ok,i will do that.
Re: by DBestDoc(f): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
salamudeen:

GOD smiley

GOD
I sent you an email.
Can't call from where i am now
Re: by Ariyke: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
Bro tough time never last but tough people do I will just advise u to take it easy cus u've not seen what my eyes have seen over this admission of a thing b4 OAU gave me admission, I finished my O'level since 04 and gained admission last year so never give up all is well.
Re: by kaboninc(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
mysticgal: maybe ma story will cheer you up,i graduated in 2010,wrote jamb and tofel that yr got 236 for jamb,73for tofel and applied for unn and university of philadephia respectively but i didnt get admission,wrote the next yr got 227 i applied for abia state university,second choice was nassarawa state uni all rejected me saying am not a citizem,dat same yr my parents were down financially,i understood them,so private unis were out of the picture,last yr wrote only jamb and got 236 aplied for uni abj huuu my mum was running the game cos my dad is based in united states.first list,i didnt see my name God i felt the world crumbling,i tried jumping down my balcony 4 times but i just couldn't do it,i thought of my family,my world,i resorted to anger,i hated God all i could do was cry till i watched a program on cbn were a verse was given to me jer 33:3,i found peace,i even asked for advice here on nl,dor i didn't state my problem but the advice helped,wrote jamb and got 222 gosh my parents weren't impressed but i know i tried and i still applied for unn,hmm but i gat addmission in a nordic country called norway to study law,though am still vying to get admission into a us or uk school am still gratefull i didnt commit sucide,i don't share my personal life on forums,i hope this helps,a proverb in igbo says ok lemme use engrish says the time wey wake up,na your morning be dat....love mysticgal smiley
Re: by kaboninc(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
vivianc: Suicide? You wanna commit suicide? Cos you have noT gotten admission yet and your mates have?

I wish I could get to you and give u a resounding slap! Oh yes! That was what my bestie did to me when I contemplaTed suicide.

Now shut up, dress up and go to the nearest hospital, then look around you would see people of all ages fighting for life, saying "oh God, let me live for jusT a day more," do you know the excruciating parT of iT? A lot of them might actually die.

You have noT gotten admission, so bloody whaT? You really think life is rosy for us all? Cos we smile and pretend all is well?

I didn't gain admission when I left secondary school. You are even lucky your parenTs are capable, mine weren't. I was told to look for a husband and marry, That can't kill Themselves.........,

So while my friends are in The uni, I was working Tirelessly....... BuT I never losT hope and focus. Today my friends are all working, heck my cousins in the Their early 20s have graduated, and I'm still in school. Who cares?

2009 when I losT my job, I felt my end has come, I kept asking myself how I would survive, what would happen to my dreams of going to school? I was already in school. I kept blabbing abouT how God and everyone has forsaken me. I was still killing myself when an accident happened and a colleague I was close to was involved. A very beautiful lady, she didn't die, buT her 2 legs were amputed. It was a very sad incidenT, when I heard iT I quickly cleaned up my tears and sTarted praising God. It could have been me, or anybody but he still gave me a chance, a chance To go afTer my dreams.

You sound young, and probably haven't known how mysTerious life is, and how mean the world ouT there is. If not gaining admission into a uni would make you contemplate suicide, then I laugh in swahili, cos gaining admission is just the beginning of ur challenges. Who even told u going To school is all rosy? Who even told u that you are immune To challenges cos you are a nice person?

My dear, the world ouT there is tough, is mean and you have to get yourself braced up for this roller coaster drive called life. And you can't do that when you are busy thinking about rubbish.

My friend get up joor, go and look for a delicious food and eat, all is well. You have The potenTials, all you need do is find iT within you and push on. Choose any of the options given to you already, the one That is suiTable for you and starT.

Finally, look yourself in the mirror every morning and profess life into your soul.
If I hear phim about suicide again, I will come There and flog your azz.

It is well with your soul, my dear. Remember, you are never a failure unTil you accept defeat as permanenT and quit trying!

You've flogged the ass already. What's left?

You gave a wonderful piece of advice here. Your eyes are really clear and still 'clearing'.
Re: by ChideraFavour(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
Bros I want u 2 delet dt mindset of killn ursef, Y wll u tink such because of ordinary admission. See, graduate is not a quarrantee 2 success it is only a guide 2 d road of lif. You ar far more beta dan many ppl yet dey are hppy enjoyn dea life d way dey see it, just lik mysef as an example though am in skul now bt I wrote jamb 4 six good times, I made dem all my least score was 220. I didnt gv up 4 one day or even tink other wise Pls note dt dt it's not how long bt how well,no tim is late. You cam out frm sec. skul in 2010 I cam out in 2001, ur parents ar alwz wt u 2 encourage u I lost my Dad when I was seven yrs, am sure u ar stil in ur 20's now I'm 30yrs old now stil in 200L, u were opportuned 2 hv attended a gud sec. skul because ur sentence construction is vry ok I attended a village sec. skul u can watch my grammer, u ar vry gud in computer which d society is turnin 2 global world I'm not even a computer literate. Plz d reason 4 all ds instances is 2 prove my point of u been beta dan many ppl. som ppl dnt hv d opportunity 2 enter primary skul not 2 talk of higher institution, hv u think of physical challenged ppl? Hv u ever visited a general hospital b/4? Hv u tink of mad ppl? At least all ds ppl ar human bein nd stil need 2 get admission as wel. You can't undastnd how God has blessed ur lif, u ar physicaly fit, mentaly sound, academicaly balanced, financialy ok, yet u ar dea complainin nd punishn ursef 4 nothin. Pls my nail is on d ground abeg once again delete dt mindset of even starving ursef because of ordinary admission. Just continue prayn nd dnt eva gv up God must surely see u 2ru.
Gud luck
Re: by Jarus(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2013
maclatunji:

Hmmmm... I will maintain only Nairaland communication with him. Besides, he is/should be fine.

Don't you think a private communication, in addition to open NL talk here, will go a long way? I think so.
Re: by Jarus(m): 7:11am On Jul 04, 2013
salamudeen: Morning Nairalander's. My name is Abdulsalam my friends call me Salamudeen while most of my class mate that knows me better call me CODED just because if its anything about computer troubleshooting u can count on me...

The reason y am posting this is I just woke up this Morning before my morning prayers I started thinking of different suicide acts coming to mind I couldn't even go to the mosque I have to pray @ home as I can't talk to anybody.

All this is caused by too much thinking since 2010 after my secondary school wen I couldn't secure admission into the university infact even d dullest guy in ma class is now in 300level doing his IT in my home town I keep on weeping seeing him in a distance from afar... Am among the best in ma class without any flaws in my WAEC.

The first jamb I wrote was @ 2010 which I scored 198. I choosed engineering course @ FUTMiNNA but as for then the Cutoff for engineering was 220 I couldn't gain admission and my parent refused me to go for rems or poly. So I hv to stay @ home for a complete year with the only thing that kept me busy was the 2010 general election which I partake the whole exercise from voters registration to the final election that was what kept me busy as @ that time..

The second jamb I wrote was @ 2011 which I scored 218. I still applied for the same thing but all to know avail and I was even refused for any ijmb or rems not even poly I just kept quiet ...

The third jamb I wrote was @ 2012 which I scored 220 unfortunately I did nt choose FUTMINNA this time I choose IBBU LAPAI. I refused to enter for the online screening which I was told its not necessary by my bros in the school as @ then but which later turn out to be the reason I was unable to get admission in 2012. All effort was proof abortive by the VC.. I then asked my parent to allow me go for IJMB or Poly cus we don't knw hw next year would be they refused telling me to keep calm that all those are waste of time that I should just write jamb once and for all I kept quiet through out 2012 I started thinking backwards doing bad things like chasing girls,many bad things you know I can't even countrl my self not until 2013.

When I wrote the 2013 jamb all my hope was on 200 plus cus I was so prepared not until jamb released only one of my subjects when I first checked my result and I saw 42 as aggregate score I fell to the ground and was rushed to the nearest clinic. Few weeks later I tried checking it again I saw 173 as aggregate which I can do nothing with it @ any uni in Nigeria.
Just last Month the general cutoff mark of the university was released,
After my dad seeing this he woke me up early in the morning and told me " hope hv seen the general cutoff is 180 since u r not upto that I think you would hv to go for poly" I was about weeping out tears and looking @ him but I just hv to clam my self down ,

my reply to him was
OK if dats is the case .
Now the reason why I came 2day seeking for advice on what to do is that I hv started thinking of the whole thing about suicide I don't mind dieing 2day cus the whole thing is too much like thinking from morning to night if you see me 2day u would regard me as an HIV patient or a very sick person cus I don't even like eating anymore dats y am tiny like broom 2day but am strong and ok.

MY OWN NOW IS

I NEED ADVICES B4 it turn out to be suicide note cus Wallahi am serious

My contacts just incase
Fsalam7@gmail.com

Thanks Nairaland for keeping me busy always

Wa alaikum salam.

Ordinary admission is what you are contemplating suicide for? You must be kidding.

I think we are getting our priority wrong. Do you want to gain admission just because your friends have? Or because it is a means to an end?

And you have only spent 3 years at home! I know people that gained admission 7 years after finishing secondary school.

And who told you you must go to university before you are successful? Who told you your friends will be more successful and better off than you because they gained admission earlier? And what is wrong in your friends being ahead of you? Different heads, different routes. In my part of the world (Yorubaland), we say 'a kin wo ago alago sare', literally, you don't plan based on another person's time.

I candidly think this is too flimsy to nurse suicide thought about. 3 yrears after secondary school.

And you are a Muslim, and you know know less emphasis is placed on worldly attainments (at the expense of more permanent Hereafter) in our religion?

I have an elder brother, who after first degree and an MBA, struggled to get job and only managing a 30k per month job. He is close to mid-30's and should have married if not for finance. Yet, here I am, his younger brother, well off by Allah's grace, and married with kid. Do you want him to kill himself because of that. He is even far more religious, righteous and hardworking than I am.

But I understand, you are a small boy. Your thoughts are driven by something else. What, for instance, do you want a mother that lose 3 children in a car crash to do? These are far greater calamities and tests than mere admission.

I will give you a call.
Re: by maclatunji: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2013
Jarus:

Don't you think a private communication, in addition to open NL talk here, will go a long way? I think so.

Nah. He is already receiving professional help and I am sure his parents, family and friends will give him the needed support.

He has received loads of calls already. What special thing will I say that has not been said already?

And most importantly, I am immersed up-to-my-neck with different externally induced duties. The last thing I will do is exert myself where there is the slightest hint that I am not needed.
Re: by salamudeen(m): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2013
maclatunji:

Nah. He is already receiving professional help and I am sure his parents, family and friends will give him the needed support.

He has received loads of calls already. What special thing will I say that has not been said already?

And most importantly, I am immersed up-to-my-neck with different externally induced duties. The last thing I will do is exert myself where there is the slightest hint that I am not needed.

Cheer Up bro, I reacted that way cus am already in comma wen u responded so am really sorry OK as am doing well now. Thanks for. D advice once more...
Re: by Ivynwa(f): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2013
salamudeen:

Cheer Up bro, I reacted that way cus am already in comma wen u responded so am really sorry OK as am doing well now. Thanks for. D advice once more...

Whew! You mean that you were already on the mission when you posted your thread.
I called the number when i first saw the thread and the phone wasn't picked. Thank Goodness that you are getting help in the hospital.
Stuffs like university certificate which we all struggle too much for are not struggled for like that in other countries, most male grow out and attend skill acquisition programmes and go on to become self reliant and even employ people. Don't sadden your self over that. If you are already as wealthy and financially free as you said why don't you concentrate on having your own company? A good number of very successful people of the world did not attend universities.
I can't even wait to throw down my certificate and become independent without having to wake and run to go and work for others. Certificate isn't what makes a man dearie.
Re: by Cestmoi1(f): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
@op,all i'll tell u is dat u shld stay strong.think positive.i knw ao it can be cos im xperiencing it tew,watchn my younger bro graduate b4 me n evrybody hailing him while im still in schl,watchn my sec schl classmates who r my bro's agemate go 4 msc at 21 etc.1 thng i've come to undastand is dat itz nt ao far bt ao well.bliv in urslf,be determined to make it and be hardworking and u'll get there.erase all suicidal tots pls.if u die nw,hw do u want ur parents to feel? u shld be hpy u hv parents who r consoling u. stay strong!
p.s- lost a frnd and coursemate day b4 ystday and we r in our finals.she's dead nw.she cnt complain.be thkful 4 d gift of life.sm of us r going thru emotional n psychological trauma bt we r coping wit it.take care of u.u will get there.amen!
Re: by maclatunji: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
salamudeen:

No problem. Trust me, I was not angry. The people that have seen my "angry posts" would know. Glad to see you are doing well, I am not much of a phone person anyway.

The most I can do for now is follow you on Nairaland. You can send me a message if there is absolutely a need to contact me.

Ma Salam.
Re: by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Salamudeen I finished school at a very young age but it took me 7 years before I got admission by then my mates have finished their masters. Moreover I believe if Allah is involved in your life, your delay is not denial. When it's your time the sun will stand still. Today I earn more than even some Msc holders and I am currently seeing my self through school. I felt bad like you before, but right now looking back I thank God for delaying my admission.

The key thing is while waiting for admission don't stay idle, build your skill set, sharpen the Tech skills you already have, build a strong business network. Whether you know it or not, you've been already gotten admission into the "University of life" it's upto you to fail or come out with flying colours.

Don't give up, stay safe, alive and strong.
Re: by delpee(f): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
Dear brother, I have seen people pulling through worse situations. I believe you have a bright future ahead of you if you are ready to walk with God to achieve your divine purpose. Suicide shouldn't be an option for a hardworking and focussed person like you. Some people move fast early in life to slow down later while some experience delays only to overshadow the early birds later in life. Try and read biographies of successful people. You find that many got to the top by forging ahead against all odds.
Most of the advice given to you are reasonable. Note also that going to poly doesn't stop you from becoming a university graduate. You only need to pass well so you can go for direct entry after OND. Someone close to me had to settle for NCE after GCE A Levels cos she couldn't gain admission. Today she is a masters degree holder. Another person who took this route had a 1st class when he eventually gained admission. He also became a chartered accountant and is currently working in the US after retiring from an international company here!

As long as you have life, there's hope. Trust in God and be determined to succeed. Don't chicken out, you are not a coward. We will rejoice with you soon by Gods grace.
Re: by salamudeen(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2013
Morning advisers and well wishers and NL as a whole I overcome the greatest decision of all but like seriously this APETITE of a thing is disturbing I can't just eat @ all please my questions is

1..How can I overcome this cus am becoming tiny day by day

2..Is there any drug that I can take to make me rush any kind of food I see cus I only take sugary things like chocolate, ice cream and anything that has sugar in it

Pls and pls Nairalanders don't be tired with my complains ..

Lastly THANK u all and God bless
Re: by bellong: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2013
salamudeen: Morning advisers and well wishers and NL as a whole I overcome the greatest decision of all but like seriously this APETITE of a thing is disturbing I can't just eat @ all please my questions is

1..How can I overcome this cus am becoming tiny day by day

2..Is there any drug that I can take to make me rush any kind of food I see cus I only take sugary things like chocolate, ice cream and anything that has sugar in it

Pls and pls Nairalanders don't be tired with my complains ..

Lastly THANK u all and God bless

Your loss of appetite is as a result of your initial plan to commit suicide and you still have the hang-over effect of thinking about your situation too deeply.

You need to first get over thinking too much, then your appetite will be restored. Even drugs may not help you regain appetite, it will only make you go hungry. If you insist on wanting a drug, folic acid will be a good supplement for you.

So stop thinking to regain your lost appetite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Cousin Was Raped / Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. / TOO BAD!! My Wife Came Home Without Pant - Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.