Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing (4722 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by Myer(m): 6:28am On Jun 18, 2023
It is with great pleasure that I wish to celebrate this year's Father's Day.
God has really taught me a lot about Fatherhood.
It is amazing how we can think we already know, when we have only barely scratched the surface.
I am in awe of what I am yet to know that He will still reveal as time unfurls.

First, let me start by thanking God himself, our Heavenly Father. Words will be exhaustive if I should begin to adorn him with His due praises. He knows my heart of gratitude cannot be expressed by words but worship. All I can say here is ABBA FATHER!

Then I wish to thank our biological Fathers and those who played the role of Father in our lives.
Fathers are a blessing that nature has not been so kind to especially in this generation.
Since the fall of our first earthly parents, Adam and Eve, man has been under the curse to toil and suffer on earth, not because God is a wicked God but simply because the devil is a evil being.
He knows the consequences of sin and tricked Eve to sin against God. Adam being a lover, unwittingly chose Eve over God and like wise disobeyed God.
Love no go kill person.lol

God being Just, simply announced the consequences of their action/sin. I can imagine how much it grieved God. I know that God has redeemed Adam and Eve through the Blood of Jesus Christ and I also forgive their carelessness cos who would not have fallen? Well, except Christ.
Thank God the curse has also been lifted in Christ. Hallelujah.

I am lucky to be blessed to have a good man as a Father. He has his weaknesses but he truly is an epitome of a Father. His shortcomings did cost us his children a lot of pain and wasted years but understanding has made me not only to forgive him but I I am trying my best to exonerate him of any blame at all. Recognising who our mutual arch enemy has always been- the devil.
It some times takes maturity to understand that our parents were simply learning parenting themselves as we were learning childhood and adulthood.
God bless my dad and mom and every parent out there.
I celebrate especially those who try to fulfill their responsibilities and make effort to be good parents, my prayer is that God will reward you beyond your own imaginations. I pray that no matter the fault in your motive or heart, God will correct your motive and help your motive to be right with him. You will truly continue well and end well and enjoy in good health and wealth the good fruits of your good labour in Jesus name.
For those that the pressure of parenting was unbearable for, I pray God forgives your weaknesses and renews your heart and strengthens you to truly seek forgiveness and redemption both with God and your family.

I now wish to celebrate Spiritual Fathers.
This is a sensitive one. So many spiritual Father's have destroyed so many homes and lives. But that does not in any way mean we will not celebrate the true Spiritual Father's who have ministered where it matters most- to our spirit and souls.
I have a lot of Fathers of faith and I thank them all for all they have sown into my spirit and soul and even flesh. If I have to mention names, I fear I may err in commission or omission.
I do pray to be blessed enough to be a blessing to all by spiritual parents as God Wills and according to God's Grace- both male and female.

I seek to appeal to our ladies, especially single mothers. I understand that some men have nearly ruined the name Father and made it almost impossible for some ladies to love men again. But I thank you for taking it upon your selves to try to raise good sons. And I pray that God heals your heart and soul and every hurt you have experienced and are experiencing. I pray God reveals his Fatherhood to you more than ever before. I pray God restores all you have lost, even that which you pray for according to His will and pleasure in Jesus name. Amen.

It is with great pleasure that I wish all Father's, Happy Father's Day.

And I pray for the revelation and blessing of this parting Word in our hearts in Jesus name. Amen

Gen.18.19 - For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the LORD, to do righteousness and justice, that the LORD may bring to Abraham what He has spoken to him."

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by akaahs(m): 6:39am On Jun 18, 2023
Wow, lovely tribute to all the responsible fathers out there.
As a young father, i prayed everyday for wisdom, good health, financial prosperity to be able to withstand the pressure that comes being a caring and responsible father. God help us all. Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by Myer(m): 6:42am On Jun 18, 2023
akaahs:
As a young father, i prayed everyday for wisdom, good health, financial prosperity to be able to withstand the pressure that comes being a caring and responsible father. God help us all. Amen.

Amen and Amen. Grace multiplied to you and all parents and aspiring parents.
You are appreciated and valued sir.

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by Ahmed0336(m): 6:44am On Jun 18, 2023
Yeyyyy
Happy father's Day to (us) all responsible father's out there.
And to those who think marriage is a scam, let them go and collect their happy father's day from their baby mamas and oloshos undecided

4 Likes

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by Padipadi(m): 6:58am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy father's day to all men.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by spencekat(m): 7:00am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy father's day

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by gidjah(m): 7:02am On Jun 18, 2023
I celebrate my Father who was both my Father and Mother figure to me while a toddler,he raised me from craidles to my adult good age,May you live longer than I expect and may I be able to pay you the Honor debt I owe you till your last day on earth.God Bless every true Father out there .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:15am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Father’s Day to all the great and responsible dads out there.

Happy Father’s Day to His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

4 Likes

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by adebayo201: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Yeyyyy
Happy father's Day to (us) all responsible father's out there.
And to those who think marriage is a scam, let them go and collect their happy father's day from their baby mamas and oloshos undecided

Me to those who said marriage nah scam.

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by slawomir: 8:01am On Jun 18, 2023
Damnnn niggarrrr

Isoright
I perused through your write up while putting on my intellectual cap and reading between lines but not without weed in my left hand

It is was a nice write up

But you emphasized so much on that imaginary being called God
And also alot on those god of men called pastors, spiritual father's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by ATEAMS: 8:01am On Jun 18, 2023
Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by ROYALFRAGRANCE(f): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2023
Jfd
Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by Martinez75: 8:01am On Jun 18, 2023
Hurray

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by ATEAMS: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2023
I have the best dad and I love you so much! Wishing you a Happy Father's Day on this day, and wishing you happiness and sunshine for the coming year. Thanks for all you are and all you do. You are the first person I think of when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by PussyKing(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2023
Big one

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by Freedom2023(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2023
akaahs:

Wish I had a Father

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by bewla(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2023
To me

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by Freedom2023(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2023
Myer:
It is with great pleasure that I wish to celebrate this year's Father's Day.
God has really taught me a lot about Fatherhood.
It is amazing how we can think we already know, when we have only barely scratched the surface.
I am in awe of what I am yet to know that He will still reveal as time unfurls.

First, let me start by thanking God himself, our Heavenly Father. Words will be exhaustive if I should begin to adorn him with His due praises. He knows my heart of gratitude cannot be expressed by words but worship. All I can say here is ABBA FATHER!

Then I wish to thank our biological Fathers and those who played the role of Father in our lives.
Fathers are a blessing that nature has not been so kind to especially in this generation.
Since the fall of our first earthly parents, Adam and Eve, man has been under the curse to toil and suffer on earth, not because God is a wicked God but simply because the devil is a evil being.
He knows the consequences of sin and tricked Eve to sin against God. Adam being a lover, unwittingly chose Eve over God and like wise disobeyed God.
Love no go kill person.lol

God being Just, simply announced the consequences of their action/sin. I can imagine how much it grieved God. I know that God has redeemed Adam and Eve through the Blood of Jesus Christ and I also forgive their carelessness cos who would not have fallen? Well, except Christ.
Thank God the curse has also been lifted in Christ. Hallelujah.

I am lucky to be blessed to have a good man as a Father. He has his weaknesses but he truly is an epitome of a Father. His shortcomings did cost us his children a lot of pain and wasted years but understanding has made me not only to forgive him but I I am trying my best to exonerate him of any blame at all. Recognising who our mutual arch enemy has always been- the devil.
It some times takes maturity to understand that our parents were simply learning parenting themselves as we were learning childhood and adulthood.
God bless my dad and mom and every parent out there.
I celebrate especially those who try to fulfill their responsibilities and make effort to be good parents, my prayer is that God will reward you beyond your own imaginations. I pray that no matter the fault in your motive or heart, God will correct your motive and help your motive to be right with him. You will truly continue well and end well and enjoy in good health and wealth the good fruits of your good labour in Jesus name.
For those that the pressure of parenting was unbearable for, I pray God forgives your weaknesses and renews your heart and strengthens you to truly seek forgiveness and redemption both with God and your family.

I now wish to celebrate Spiritual Fathers.
This is a sensitive one. So many spiritual Father's have destroyed so many homes and lives. But that does not in any way mean we will not celebrate the true Spiritual Father's who have ministered where it matters most- to our spirit and souls.
I have a lot of Fathers of faith and I thank them all for all they have sown into my spirit and soul and even flesh. If I have to mention names, I fear I may err in commission or omission.
I do pray to be blessed enough to be a blessing to all by spiritual parents as God Wills and according to God's Grace- both male and female.

I seek to appeal to our ladies, especially single mothers. I understand that some men have nearly ruined the name Father and made it almost impossible for some ladies to love men again. But I thank you for taking it upon your selves to try to raise good sons. And I pray that God heals your heart and soul and every hurt you have experienced and are experiencing. I pray God reveals his Fatherhood to you more than ever before. I pray God restores all you have lost, even that which you pray for according to His will and pleasure in Jesus name. Amen.

It is with great pleasure that I wish all Father's, Happy Father's Day.

And I pray for the revelation and blessing of this parting Word in our hearts in Jesus name. Amen

Gen.18.19 - For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the LORD, to do righteousness and justice, that the LORD may bring to Abraham what He has spoken to him."

Wish my father was alive

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by Romero75: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy fathers day

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by nawa4naija(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2023
Fathers are a blessing

I don’t know why we highly underrated

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by Aklee4994(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2023
The most gracious gift 🎁 from that man is choosing the vigorous WOMAN for me with this I celebrate 🎉 him...HAPPY FATHER’S DAY.

My father is my real heroes 🦸‍♀️ because he gives me the best mother

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by Martinsmine(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2023
More grace to all fathers out there.... E no easy

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by Ofunaofu: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy father's day to all fathers and intending fathers out there

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by Aplaudez(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2023
Rest on Ever loving dad, exactly 20years today!
My your soul continue to rest in perfect peace, this is just to let you know that the boys you left behind then are now men!

Continue to rest in peace papa Thompson!

Sun ree oooo cry

4 Likes

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by Fattesticles: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2023
Fatherhood is so sweet

Just make sure your daughter never speak face to face with helinues to avoid mouth odour
Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by Princeton92(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2023
Why do many run away and make it feel like it's a curse?
If you're not ready OR even eligible to be a dad then don't go close to a lady. Stay down and hustle to be a better happy man for tomorrow!
Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by obojememe: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2023
my first father’s day celebration as a dad
Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by ahnie: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy father's day to all the amazing and responsible father all over the world.
May yuu grow old to enjoy the fruits of your labour.

YSSG (yellow socks and slippers gangs)you all are excluded.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by Emmaxx: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2023
God just blessed me with a big baby boy some moments ago smiley. Happy Father's Day to me and all diligent & passionate fathers!

4 Likes

Re: Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing by isabi2lof: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy father's day

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways To Get Your Crush/friend To Trust You And Eventually Agree To You / Home Decorations With 3D Wallpanels @ #5k Flat rate. 08064776356 / Wife Gave Chance For Sex With Sexy Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.