Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Port Harcourt Based Bishop Rapes 15 Years Old Girl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Port Harcourt Based Bishop Rapes 15 Years Old Girl (784 Views)

T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Based Bishop Rapes 15 Years Old Girl by henritinecy(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2013
A Port Harcourt-based bishop (names withheld) was, on Tuesday, paraded before the media by the Rivers State police command for allegedly raping a 15-year old girl.
Although he claimed to have both been hypnotised as well as set up by a colleague bishop, the cleric confessed to having a “carnal knowledge” of the teenager in question.
He said his ordeal was orchestrated by another bishop in whose office the immoral act took place, adding that plot to ensnare and embarrass him followed on the desire of his brother bishop to displace him as the chairman of all bishops in the state, a post he (the accused bishop) currently occupied.
The accused also denied reports that he assisted in aborting the pregnancy that resulted from the illicit act with the teenager, alleging that it was the girl’s father who did the abortion, while he, the bishop, paid for the cost.
“We have different colleges of bishops. I am the chairman of Communion of Bishops in Rivers State. Well, what actually happened was a set-up. It was set up by my enemies. I have so many people who are my enemies. The man who is in-charge of where I went to minister is my enemy. He is the person that set me up.
“He invited me to his church for a programme. And, after the programme, he set me up because of what we are dragging. We are dragging chairmanship of the communion and that was why he set me up.
“I was surprised when I saw her pulling off her skirt and others. But, before you knew it, I had a carnal knowledge of her. That is the truth of the matter.
“She started laughing at me. She said ‘are you angry?’ I told her that I did not know what she had hypnotized me for. She said I should not bother. I was so angry and annoyed that I called some of my pastors and made a confession that I did not know what was happening,” he said.
Re: Port Harcourt Based Bishop Rapes 15 Years Old Girl by lomprico(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2013
Was he also hypnotised when he did the abortion? Lying fuul!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Based Bishop Rapes 15 Years Old Girl by henritinecy(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2013
That's Naija for you. Always blaming the devil for everything they do.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Based Bishop Rapes 15 Years Old Girl by passionate88: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2013
Dm go always blame d devil yet sm ppl go dey say devil no get power!. Devil wey strong die, devil wey dey get inside info when God wan see Him sons nd daughters u go see d devil for their midst.

If a whole bishop fit fall into temptation na me come holy pass?. I go dive into it bt nt with an underage.
Re: Port Harcourt Based Bishop Rapes 15 Years Old Girl by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2013
Hmmmm...

It is true that temptation has many faces and sometimes it comes from the most unlikely of sources but one thing is sure: WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR EVERY ACTION...

It is sad that after the MoG fell, he could not at the minimum accept responsibility for his actions...this brings to mind the 'fall' of our first parents at the garden of Eden and their inability to accept responsibility for the wrong done.

This re-iterates the growing need for the faithful to have MoG who are both men of faith and leaders of thought, cause if one cannot accept responsibility for a wrong done then that individual can hardly be described as a leader.
Re: Port Harcourt Based Bishop Rapes 15 Years Old Girl by alexleo(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2013
Now those who worhip their Bishops/Overseers/pastors can now see that they are also human beings like us. That they can fall, make mistakes and preach what is not biblically right.(Including the ones here who claim they know the bible more than others) Quite a sad one. Only God is perfect. May God bring that bishop to true repentance and salvation of his soul. Amen.
Re: Port Harcourt Based Bishop Rapes 15 Years Old Girl by sylve11: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
Sad! sad cool
Re: Port Harcourt Based Bishop Rapes 15 Years Old Girl by deebrain(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
HMMMMM.....

Re: Port Harcourt Based Bishop Rapes 15 Years Old Girl by rezzy: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
What a shame!
He is not even ashamed of saying we are dragging post. Imagine, dragging post in the house of God.?
He has the spirit of lust, if not, he would have been able to overcome her. Till a girl of 15 pulled her blouse and her skirt, he was there binding and casting the devil until the devil landed on him. With one dirty slap, the girl would have ran out of his office but he choosed not to becos he likes it. The bible says flee fornication not stay and pray when the temptation is close.

Even after confessing, why did he support an abortion, is having $ex with her not enough sin? Its only God that knows those that are really serving him.

Anyway, the bible says judgement will begin in the house of God.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Asking God Or Your Pastor What To Do With Your Money / Lessons From The Kano Explosions In The Month Of Ramadan / We Are The Apple Of God's Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.