Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Online Business: How Do You Prefer To Get Paid? In Naira(N) Or Dollars($) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business: How Do You Prefer To Get Paid? In Naira(N) Or Dollars($) (409 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Business: How Do You Prefer To Get Paid? In Naira(N) Or Dollars($) by extraincome: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2013
I asked this question so that those who are considering venturing into online business can have some clue that would guide them into choosing the right online biz. So, Nlanders, if you're considering doing biz online in naija today, how would you prefer to get paid?

In Naira or Dollars?

Give reasons if you can pls.
Re: Online Business: How Do You Prefer To Get Paid? In Naira(N) Or Dollars($) by arbitrage: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2013
in dollars of course. that is why i have not engaged any nigerian ecommerce service provider and banks because they only offer to remit merchant's money in naira even if my market/customer is paying for my products and services in foreign funds. more so, i intend my customer base to be global in target.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Business Networks / Nairalander Need Your Help Urgently / Cartons (boxes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.