Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

MTN'S Trick, Beware!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN'S Trick, Beware!!! (1749 Views)

New Android Fun Trick / Opera Mini 6.5 On Pc Wth Mtn Trick Using Bluetooth, How Possible Is It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN'S Trick, Beware!!! by elphamexcels: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2013
Morning dudes and Chics, av you noticed that MTN has been doing some unannouced promos like,
1. get 1gig browsing data on recharge, if you are on Ipulse package.
2. Make free kals on migrating to mtn SuperSaver within the last 3days.

This is all a trick, all this promos will stop soonest,

HOW IS IT A TRICK?
MTN Tariffs has been generally raised, and only those on MTN ZONE can make the cheapest calls.
NOTE! New subscribers cannot migrate to mtnZONE anymore as it isnt one of the new available tariff plans. For those Currently on MTN zone, MTN wants you all to migrate out, so all these unannounced promos are made available, once you migrate out, you are stalked as you cannot migrate back...

IN CONCLUSION! If you are still lucky to be on MTN Zone at the moment, and you wanna remain, Beware of MTN's trick...

Re: MTN'S Trick, Beware!!! by Francheezy(m): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2013
hmmmm

u make brain

1 Like

Re: MTN'S Trick, Beware!!! by icore: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2013
Thanks for info.
Re: MTN'S Trick, Beware!!! by Jeffy1206(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2013
dis is very true!!! was tempted to migrate ma precious line to dat useless pulse! dat 42k afta de first minute na Bleep up abeg!! is beta is 15 or 18kb/s dan doin dat... tanx for de info bro.
Re: MTN'S Trick, Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2013
A name synonymous with GREED - MTN!
Re: MTN'S Trick, Beware!!! by LordReed(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
Just switched to ipulse from family and friends and I must confess I am enjoying it.
Re: MTN'S Trick, Beware!!! by TechyGuy: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
A lot of you speak like children. Did you not know (it was posted in NL here sometime back) that NCC forced MTN to crash their offline tariff?
I am still on MTN Super Saver plus and it remains the same. But the offnet has been reduced to N6 after 1st minute of 42k/sec. It used to be whooping N18 per minute!
How is that raised? For those of us that make a lot of calls, we know it is better now. It is cheaper. Before now, I recharge my glo a lot too so I can call those both on Glo at on net rate and glo to other networks was N15 as against MTN's N18. Now I only have to recharge my MTN and call both On net and Off net at N6! Even when the 1st minute is added, I'm still gaining.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Images Appears On The Internet / Countries That Are More Addicted To Smart Phones - Survey / 3 Ways To Speed Up Your Internet Connection(android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.