Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,491 members, 7,826,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Who Says Governor Fayemi Aint Working? Read This! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Says Governor Fayemi Aint Working? Read This! (943 Views)

Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson / NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima / Breaking:governor Fayemi Campaign Office Set On Fire By Thugs In Ado(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says Governor Fayemi Aint Working? Read This! by tomtyte02(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2013
1. Primary and Secondary Schools shut since FIVE
Weeks owing to Teachers strike because of Oga
Gomina's stoppage of d teachers 27.5%TSS that is
just N93m!
2. School pupils are roaming the streets having been
made to stay at home for FIVE weeks.
3. Ekiti State University (EKSU) shut because of ASUU,
SSANU, NAAT and NASU Strike caused by what they
called; "Fayemi's killer Tax." EKSU resumed a few
weeks ago after a FORCED Mid-Term break
occasioned by students protest against hike in tuition
fees. Monthly Wage Bill of EKSU I am told is over N370m
while GRANT from d State Govt is about N210m.
4. EKSU Teaching Hospital, Ado-Ekiti is now a hospital
where STONE is used to hit Oxygen to make it work
and patients bring standing fans to the wards.
5. Medical Doctors in the state are threatening to go
on strike.
6. Officials of Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria (JUSUN)
in the State are under suspension for their union
activities.
7. Oga Gomina Fayemi's wife is the Chairman, State
Action Committee on Aids (SACA) and she even go
about inspecting govt projects and making policy
statements.
8. While Gomina Fayemi sits as the "Oga at the top,"
his cousins are the State Solicitor-General and
Accountant-General, his elder sister is the Chairman
Governing Council of College of Health Tech, Ijero, his
younger brother is the CEO of Fountain Holdings Ltd
(Mangers of Ekiti State investments and properties). ...And you still say Gomina Fayemi is not working? Of
course, Fayemi is really working in Ghana, while Ekiti
is sinking...
Re: Who Says Governor Fayemi Aint Working? Read This! by obowunmi(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2013
I know his married mistress. Caught them at a topnotch hotel outside Nigeria. grin wink
Re: Who Says Governor Fayemi Aint Working? Read This! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2013
Okay you forgot to mention the 110% increase in tuition fees of all tertiary institutions in the state ....while introducing his killer tax on one hand and withholding the state Scholarship and Bursary awards with the other.
meanwhile the wife's school in Ghana is prospering! Fayemi is INDEED WORKING!

1 Like

Re: Who Says Governor Fayemi Aint Working? Read This! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2013
Make sense please.
obowunmi: I know his married mistress. Caught them at a topnotch hotel outside Nigeria. grin wink
Re: Who Says Governor Fayemi Aint Working? Read This! by obowunmi(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2013
The man is married, his mistress is married. They didn't think any Nigerian was at an exclusive hotel they visited. undecided
Re: Who Says Governor Fayemi Aint Working? Read This! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2013
okay but we need pinshures and details! wink
Re: Who Says Governor Fayemi Aint Working? Read This! by tomtyte02(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
smartchoice: okay but we need pinshures and details! wink
Wen next i see dem,i go call you to take picturrs by yourself..dem go give una OON awards...lols

(1) (Reply)

Atuche, Victim Of Sanusi’s Interest In Bank PHB – Utomi / Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In a Ghastly Motor Accident In PH / Why I Lament For Nigeria...mr. President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.