Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Top 10 Awesome Tweeps To Follow On Twitter - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Top 10 Awesome Tweeps To Follow On Twitter (1545 Views)

Susan Rice Mourns Chinua Achebe On Twitter Thought He Was Laid To Rest Today / My Book Of Random And Totally Awesome Facts / If U Value The Pursuit Of Knowledge,u Must Be Free To Follow Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Awesome Tweeps To Follow On Twitter by chistar01(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2013
Its no news that twitter is one of the worlds most popular website,and has so many fake,boring or simply uninteresting members.
On account of that i decided to make a list of tweeps to follow,that you wouldnt have to worry anymore about having a boring TL anymore,so here they are:
10: @Miss__Behaviing : this tweep is just awesome,first you may start with viewing her AVI ,if you want to smile,then she kinda RT football ish,so i assume she knows a little something about football..aint that nice?.

9: @_Dispinkie_:this tweep favourites speaks for her,if viewed you would basicaly get to know she is loved by many, she z nice and a good christain too(i 4 say bornagain,but only her and her God knows that one),in a nutshell,she would make your TL rock.

8: @Stalemayte :hmmm,the 1st guy on the list, all i can say about this dude is 'OMO HIN TWEETS THEY MAKE SENCE" o

7: @Proud_EkitiGirl :this ambitious proud yoruba girl is a self imposed microbiologist,lol..she reply her mentions and follow back,also interact with her followers often,not your like your everyday twitter snub.

6: @Heeephee :for starters i realy have no idea what she did to her face on her avi,but nevertheless,it made me a good smile..this tweep is funny and far from boring.

5; @Zeeynab_this is probably the cutest tweep on the list thats basicaly 1 of the reasons shes on it,you cant follow so many people and not follow her,its simply a crime.

4: @_D_TrUtH :this tweep is like the funniest,realist tweep on twitter,the only reason he isnt number 1 self is because he doest have much followers just like his peers on the list,but trust me when i say.. This guy speaks the truth,could be raw attimes and he is preety gud looking,view his AVI to clear doubts,and he follows back.

3: @pweety_tholar : being cute,reserved,nice tweets and active,i guess thats what it takes to make this list,and tola has it in excess.

2: @tweetMOPOL :did you realy think that there would be such a list and the almighty mopol wont make it?...lol...this tweep is just awesome!! THATsALL

1: @NickyButtercup :getting a number1 was difficult,but after much stalking of multiple tweeps ,i finally came to the conclusion that is is the most awesome tweep on twitter,she has got it all,funny name (garri bender,or somethinh like that) ,cute face,curves and great tweets.

In summary if you arent following any of this tweeps and you are complaining you have a boring TL then i guess the fault is all yours.
So hurry up and follow them, and they all follow back.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos SALT [Sex, Ambition, Love & Truth] - The Novel. / The Lover Boiz / The Assassin Blade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.