Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Vacancies For Freelance Writers At Www.superwomannig.com - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Vacancies For Freelance Writers At Www.superwomannig.com (521 Views)

Hire Me For Freelance Writing / We Need Freelance Writers At Writers NG!!! / Pls Help Me Review this Blogsite at www.bjstardom.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Freelance Writers At Www.superwomannig.com by Superwomannig: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hi there,

Due to our in house brand restructuring and our passion to serve our readers better we have decided to diversify into wider streams of relevant information and juicy bits of gossip:How awesome is that?

The best part is this: As we expand our terrain, we are looking for sharp, passionate, creative souls like you to join us in our phenomenal journey.

Gosh, please be a woman! We have a preference for female writers.Categories range from
Beauty, fashion and style
-Health
- Food and diets
- relationships (for the single young lady, for the married woman and for the single and searching spinster)
-Sex
-careers
- spirituality
- inspiration
-Guy talk

Qualifications

Be creative, responsible, original and willing to make a difference with your writing

To apply,
send an email telling us a bit about yourself and at least a sample of your original unpublished work to info@superwomannig.com and copy superwomannig@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you.
www.superwomannig.com
For woman,by women , about women!!

@superwomannig on twitter
Superwomannig on facebook

(1) (Reply)

You Need An Erotica Writer? / I Am Probably The Best Writer Here / Product Review Writer Urgently Needed For A Quick Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.