Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,372 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Forthright Properties, Opposite Arepo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Forthright Properties, Opposite Arepo (2780 Views)

Plot Of Land For Sale@forthright Estate, Lagos / Land With German Floor And Borehole At Forthright Estate. / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Forthright Estate Behind Punch Place Opposite Arepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forthright Properties, Opposite Arepo by sehawale: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
Nairaland property experts,

I need your urgent advice pls. I live abroad but I have sent my friend to go check this estate ppty out. I have a feeling it is authentic but I saw water on some pictures of the plot that he took (on 1st June). Does anyone here know this place? Is it a place that requires heavy sand-filling before one can build? Does this soil require special foundation like raft/pile?.

Website of property company is: http://www.forthrightpropertiesltd.net/.

Urgent answer will be very, very appreciated.
Re: Forthright Properties, Opposite Arepo by marjo: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
I know the place and it is presently inhabited though sparsely. You need to be mobile to live there as it is a long trek from the road. It is a reclaimed area and will require sand filling. I didn't go deep inside to know if they sand filled all the plots for the potential buyers or they just sell the land and buyer sandfills. I can confirm that it is a soil/land that will require special foundation. cheers. hope this helps.
Re: Forthright Properties, Opposite Arepo by sehawale: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Marjo, thanks for your response. It sure has assisted me in my decision making.
Re: Forthright Properties, Opposite Arepo by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 05, 2013
Does anyone also have some first hand knowledge of the place. Is it somewhere that one can live in like a year from now,I mean will it be safe enough to live in considering the fact that it's sparsely habited right now?
Thanks.
Re: Forthright Properties, Opposite Arepo by sehawale: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
Taliban, I think one can live there in a year from now. I checked the "Gallery" on their website and there are a lot of building constructions going on. I am not home now but I will check the place unfailingly when I come around in few months.
Re: Forthright Properties, Opposite Arepo by sehawale: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
@Marjo, I saw some of your comments/inquiries about Arepo lands on some other threads. This makes me feel you must know these areas very well. Please can you compare and contrast Arepo's estates in terms of land types, prices, and other things a potential buyer would want to put into consideration? Please your response will be appreciated.

Please if you know Journalist estate, Arepo, kindly compare it to Forthright gardens. Which of these two would you choose and why? Awaiting your response sir.
Re: Forthright Properties, Opposite Arepo by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 07, 2013
@ Sehawale, thanks for your comments. I also think the upcoming road reconstruction of the lagos ibadan expressway will further open up places like forthright estate and also make it more accessible.
Re: Forthright Properties, Opposite Arepo by deo24128: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2013
You may want to explore our budding estate. Grace park, just by the NNPC filling station, close to the Express Road. The area is sparsely inhabited, true. But with plans for massive building development on the estate by our firm and the expansion of the Lagos/Ibadan Express Rd within a year, you'd be glad you have this property

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PERFECTLY DRY LAND IN A DEVELOPED AREA IN ABIJO GRA...BUY AND BUILD IMMEDIATELY / 3 bedroom bungalow at Gowon Estate. N6million{ view pictures} / Half Plot Of Land At Oke Ira. Asking N500,000(reduced price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.