Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB (35410 Views)

Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by chukjojo(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
druid06][font=Calibri][size=12pt]Amaechi just won my heart with his generous donation. Big ups to governor for his philanthropy which shows politicians are human afterall.

OJB, I hope you have a successful surgery with no complications and speedy recovery.

In as much as i pray for OJB speedy recovery, gov amaechi has not done enything impresive or worth of such praise that will soon explode his oval-shaped head. what of poor masses that are deying in same and similar cases in his state, or are they not human beings? abi they have one head while OJB has tow?
smtww for that coconut head gov.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
ACM10: Kidney transplant is all about postponing the bad day. His body will reject it after some years. Government money shouldn't have been used to bail him. I'm disappointed that his fellow artistes abandoned him in his time of need.
so he should roll and die?i would spend a million dollars for an extra day,so would you,everyone is living on borrowed time,everything we do is to extend it

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by normaljenny(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
Add the $100k (N16m) to 1m (donjazzy), 5m (psquare), 1m (ruggedman), 2m (dele momodu), and so on. The guy is clocking past the maintainance fee for after surgery, thank God. Tuface, wizkid and all them that God used OJB in uplifting that refused to help, please keep ur money to yourself, but note that time will tell.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
didnt know tuface was actually heartless oh,tuface continue with ur flops,the goodwill u got is ending,dbanj and wizkid ,god dey,and he don show im face,enjoy ur money while it lasts cos one hit wonders like una go soon fade into oblivion
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Skmoda360(m): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
idupaul: Great news .. And I was just on my way to UBA to put my bachelors mite in the OJB account , with this Good new I will turn back and buy some kilishi from Ebeano supermarket
Funny
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by say4gunit(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
Nigeria sai Amaechi!
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by SuyaEater(m): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
how many people with kidney failure did he donate to? Just because this person is famous......why not use your power to build quality hospitals that will do transplant ...and dialysis in Nigeria....instead of sending people abroad
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Revolva(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
omo..at once Gbosa..Amaechi na Don oo...well oya those wey don donate ..go hear dis ..go dey bone now style style
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by mrking3(m): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
the_ripper3: Hmmmmm, OJB don hammer o. Na d whole 16million b dat for dollar equivalent. Wetin go happen to the ones wey Ruggedy baba, P-square, Don Baba jay donate now?
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ thoughts exactly!!!
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by diamond002: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dnt lyk all dis announcement abt donation ke undecidedmust D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ announce D̶̲̥̅̊ amount dnt D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ knw it can attract criminals or stin undecidedhaba na wa ooOoo ℓ̊ feel its Hypocrisy J®
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by diamond002: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
mr_king: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ thoughts exactly!!!
Na wa º°˚ how D̶̲̥̅̊ remaining money take affect una lives undecidedabi una wan go rob OJB grin̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
Nice political move.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
olivegirl: .
I pray that helpeRs of your destiny will remember you like ojb. I pray that almighty will blind their eyes over poverty people around his generation. As for poverty it will always be in amidst. Jesus said so. Judas used this youR format and he landed himself in trouble.
I have no idea what you are trying to say but it is obvious that, like the typical docile and ignorant Nigerian, you are trying to bring religion into it. You are of the lot that do not want to wake up and smell the shite that is being spread on you and all around you. You propagate the suffering by hiding behind beliefs that have continually and persistently enslaved you and yours for decades. You have no idea and I feel sorry for you.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 04, 2013
Mechi is gradually turning to peter donates odili. keep and use rivers money for the people oo.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by avalontony(m): 12:27am On Jul 04, 2013
ojb...pls get well..........but Amaechi never pay me my state alawi ooooooo, which kind thing be this?..... amaechi abeg pay us ooooo.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by olusola200: 12:32am On Jul 04, 2013
GOD BLESS U , MAY U LEAVE AND NEVER DIE, MAY U SEE THE END OF UR ENEMY, I AM GOING TO NAME, MY NEXT BABY AFTER U,
HISTORY WILL NEVER FORGET U, I AM SHORT OF WORD THANK A MILLION grin cry GOD WILL PUT SIMILE ON UR FACE ,FAMILY ,FRIENDS AND UR STATE ,GOD WILL MAKE A WAY WHERE THERE IS NO WAY FOR U

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by xtremeinv(m): 1:45am On Jul 04, 2013
NICE ONE AMAECHI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NA MAN U BE............

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by bless01: 2:08am On Jul 04, 2013
I hope this is true, because the source of this report has also posted earlier how 2face and D-banj donated millions to OJB, which OJB has denied.

well if is true God bless gov. Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by lawsbanks: 3:41am On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by CooldudeY2J: 4:08am On Jul 04, 2013
Thats d difference btw a nigeria polithiefian & a businessman OJB's colleagues in d entertainment industry were finding difficult 2 make donations but a nigerian politician did it without given it a second thought afterall na national cake grin
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by jeronimo(m): 4:14am On Jul 04, 2013
idupaul: Great news .. And I was just on my way to UBA to put my bachelors mite in the OJB account , with this Good new I will turn back and buy some kilishi from Ebeano supermarket
*In Vuga's voice*
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by otokx(m): 4:32am On Jul 04, 2013
kopite: Mechi is gradually turning to peter donates odili. keep and use rivers money for the people oo.

Same thing i was about to say; well if that is the path he wants to choose then goodluck to him.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by fkaz(m): 4:38am On Jul 04, 2013
chukjojo: druid06][font=Calibri][size=12pt]Amaechi just won my heart with his generous donation. Big ups to governor for his philanthropy which shows politicians are human afterall.

OJB, I hope you have a successful surgery with no complications and speedy recovery.

In as much as i pray for OJB speedy recovery, gov amaechi has not done enything impresive or worth of such praise that will soon explode his oval-shaped head. what of poor masses that are deying in same and similar cases in his state, or are they not human beings? abi they have one head while OJB has tow?
smtww for that coconut head gov.

ShattaP if you know many that are suffering like this, help them out by posting there stories and picture out on social media. You can at least take them to some government agency or NGO for assistance. Haters club.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by shegzy06(m): 5:16am On Jul 04, 2013
Oga, amaechi never cared mayb u ar impressed or nt. U beta learn how to aprecia8 pple doing good tinz. Abeg ooo, wat of oda governors dat didn't donate money n didn't boost dere state medical facilities. Let's aprecia8 him, atleast he did sometin.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 04, 2013
Sad this is a faceless forum undecided .

Cooldude Y2J: Thats d difference btw a nigeria polithiefian & a businessman OJB's colleagues in d entertainment industry were finding difficult 2 make donations but a nigerian politician did it without given it a second thought afterall na national cake grin
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by olivegirl(f): 6:35am On Jul 04, 2013
DanNafada:
I have no idea what you are trying to say but it is obvious that, like the typical docile and ignorant Nigerian, you are trying to bring religion into it. You are of the lot that do not want to wake up and smell the shite that is being spread on you and all around you. You propagate the suffering by hiding behind beliefs that have continually and persistently enslaved you and yours for decades. You have no idea and I feel sorry for you.
. Just a wish. Rejoice each time you hear good news , stop this mathematical thing bro.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by dasparrow: 6:43am On Jul 04, 2013
God bless Gov. Amaechi for his generous donation.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Stevez32(m): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2013
Ameachi should pay the last 3batch of passed out corpers their accrued state allowance. Nice Gesture tho, But charity begins at home.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by papaejima1: 6:54am On Jul 04, 2013
funky19: He should upgrade the hospitals in his State there are many people dying daily cos they hv no access to funds and are not in d spotlight.therefore they can't raise money for their treatment.I'm not impressed.
who is this idiott?
What do you know abt rivers state apart from the spelling?
You are not impressed that a man under no obligations pitched in to save the life of his fellow man.
Well and for those who liked ur post may you all pray cos in ur times of need people may not be impressed enough to lift a finger for you.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by 2old4that(m): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2013
Now let's wait and see wat Mr. Donations (Akpabio) will do. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by ceejayluv(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2013
Which kind source be this sef??.. Lemme get the good news from somewhere more reliable jare....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Billy In Borno (photos) / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Shehu Sani Mocks Aminu Bello Masari Because Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.