Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Website And Domain For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website And Domain For Sale (554 Views)

He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? / How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain / Free Web Hosting And Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website And Domain For Sale by geniusng(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
I want to sell my website - www.weloveinternet.net

I need your advice - I want to sell it N100, 000.
Is it too high or too low.

Thanks
Stanislaus Okwor
Re: Website And Domain For Sale by Afam4eva(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
You don't just set a price from the top of your head. You have to first appraise the worth of the website. Personally, i think your price is too much.

Alexa Rank: 13,058,394

This means that over 13 million sites are ranked higher than your site. I think very few websites are behind your website.

Page Rank : 0/10

Out of a total of ten, your website has a rank of zero. That means you've not even started.

Backlinks: 1

All in all, your website isn't worth much.
Re: Website And Domain For Sale by teemy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
@AFAM you totally pieced the guy without pity. @poster hopefully I should be able to get you a link off my pc for a 'website accessment' site so you can know how to value your site and put a deserving price tag
Re: Website And Domain For Sale by teemy(m): 1:58am On Jul 05, 2013
@geiousng try to google up on the keywords 'value my website' and evaluate what your site could possibly cost. Though not a 100% assessment but still a heads up way of knowing where you stand. Cheers

By the way I got the following from evaluateanywebsite.com

Valuation Report for:

http://nairaland.com
Your Site is worth:
$1,315,630

We use publicly available information to estimate the value of websites. We are confident of our estimate, but understand that it is an automated estimate. This is the website estimate ... not the whole business!
Some Data:

Alexa Traffic Ranking: 1870
Google Page Rank: 4
Backlinks found: 42524
Value Ranking : 6158

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Achieve This? / Website Design for as low as 15K / Please How Do You Charge Your Client ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.