Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Honest Caring Mind... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Honest Caring Mind... (5922 Views)

Need An Honest Good Looking Guy For Friendship. / Mother Of One Insearch Of An Honest Male Frnd / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honest Caring Mind... by lurex2rhyme(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
udysweet:
Abi o,mak we com create forum abi?lol! No worry carry go
ok i v add u on bbm.
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by Zikdochi(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hmm
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by udysweet(f): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lol! No comment
Jbond:
Choi see akwa ibom babes here, wish I can marry one of you @cutemi nd udy.
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by Jbond(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
udysweet:
Lol! No comment
Abeg comment o,my knw if na u I go come for.
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by ichema4u(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
wow!!!
dont tell me the search is still on o,
by now your suppose to have seen a cute charming handsome looking guy.
but if u dont find one , then, i'll come in..
but wait o..
whats the range of the 30s ur looking for, is it 30-33 yrs, 33-35yrs, 35-37yrsor 37-39yrs of age and which do u fall under?
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by udysweet(f): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lol! Don't mind me,I was tryin to look for trouble. By d way,I doubt one can find true love on social media ,trust me! Nothing as good as meeting someone face to face and he or she can connect with u right away. The social media thing hasn't really favored me in that aspect,lol!so I officially call off the seaarch mbok,I cannot come and go and kee mysef jare.
By d way I actually do fall into the second range you listed
ichema4u
post=28310460:

wow!!!
dont tell me the search is still on o,
by now your suppose to have seen a cute charming handsome looking guy.
but if u dont find one , then, i'll come in..
but wait o..
whats the range of the 30s ur looking for, is it 30-33 yrs, 33-35yrs, 35-37yrsor 37-39yrs of age and which do u fall under?

1 Like

Re: Honest Caring Mind... by ichema4u(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
udysweet:
Lol! Don't mind me,I was tryin to look for trouble. By d way,I doubt one can find true love on social media ,trust me! Nothing as good as meeting someone face to face and he or she can connect with u right away. The social media thing hasn't really favored me in that aspect,lol!so I officially call off the seaarch mbok,I cannot come and go and kee mysef jare.
By d way I actually do fall into the second range you listed

hehehehehe
I see,
so ....?
where in Lagos are u?
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by udysweet(f): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
So you will send people to com kidnap me abi? Hehehe,if dey do ehn,na dem go force to leave o,cos nobody go com pay ransome,loool
ichema4u:

hehehehehe
I see,
so ....?
where in Lagos are u?
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by ichema4u(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2014
udysweet:
So you will send people to com kidnap me abi? Hehehe,if dey do ehn,na dem go force to leave o,cos nobody go com pay ransome,loool
hehehehehe.
ok o..
not to worry , you r safe ,
nobody can kidnap u.
just use style and send me on ichema4u@gmail.com
am waiting o
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by computergenius(m): 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
I want a lady for serious relationship. call or text facebook id to 08179681524.
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by computergenius(m): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
I want a lady for serious relationship. call or text facebook id to 08179681524.

udysweet:
in my 30s ,looking up to meet some nice caring and God fearing graduate also in his 30s. wanna experience smtn beautiful for once in my life. i dont mean dis as a joke,am here cos i hav heard abt dis site and am jus joinin for the 1st time. lets see if my dreams can com true. i shld mmet my knight in shining armor here wink
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2015
A lot of akwa-ibom babes now on the lose for a man, what is happening please? this social media thing hardly works cus its either u meet ladies who have been rejected by guys in the physical world by their dirty character or they are so ugly that no man wants them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my holy brothers, lets us just be careful. thanks

1 Like

Re: Honest Caring Mind... by udysweet(f): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ok
Truluvguy:
A lot of akwa-ibom babes now on the lose for a man, what is happening please? this social media thing hardly works cus its either u meet ladies who have been rejected by guys in the physical world by their dirty character or they are so ugly that no man wants them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my holy brothers, lets us just be careful. thanks
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by Cutemi(f): 10:55pm On May 28, 2016
udysweet:
Lol! No comment
And who told u am from akwaibom
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by udysweet(f): 11:13pm On May 28, 2016
Took you almost two years to reply this and then you ended up quoting the wrong person,lol. Pls check and correct the error mbook,lol
Cutemi:

And who told u am from akwaibom
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by udysweet(f): 2:11am On Sep 15, 2016
It will end in praise

Re: Honest Caring Mind... by udysweet(f): 2:27am On Mar 05, 2017

Re: Honest Caring Mind... by cbliss(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2017
Udy whatever happened with you and toks2008 hope I got that moniker right sha. sparks were flying btwn both of you on that over 30's thread. you come across as decent and dude too is.
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by udysweet(f): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2017
I NEVER dated Toks,we were cordial friends. You can find out that from him. Maybe you saw the wrong sparks flying,lol! I only go to the thread to post to keep it livel like he did too when the Op was missing in action.
cbliss:
Udy whatever happened with you and toks2008 hope I got that moniker right sha. sparks were flying btwn both of you on that over 30's thread. you come across as decent and dude too is.
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by xtiandating: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2017
udysweet:
in my 30s ,looking up to meet some nice caring and God fearing graduate also in his 30s. wanna experience smtn beautiful for once in my life. i dont mean dis as a joke,am here cos i hav heard abt dis site and am jus joining for the 1st time. Lets see if my dreams can com true.I shld meet my knight in shining armor here wink
U may also try xtiandating, if you are a Christian. Its a dating site for Christian singles. Absolutely free but strictly for Christians. Check my signature to sign up. All the best.
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by Toks2008(m): 11:37am On Mar 05, 2017
udysweet:
in my 30s ,looking up to meet some nice caring and God fearing graduate also in his 30s. wanna experience smtn beautiful for once in my life. i dont mean dis as a joke,am here cos i hav heard abt dis site and am jus joining for the 1st time. Lets see if my dreams can com true.I shld meet my knight in shining armor here wink

Wow! Udy honey pie..saw my mention.

This was created in 2013..hmmmm!
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by Toks2008(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2017
cbliss:

lol! just as she wrote..we are great pals but Nigeria wahala never make us see one on one.

A very lovely and friendly lady...
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by udysweet(f): 4:35am On Mar 11, 2017
Oh ok smiley
No problem will look it up one of these days
xtiandating:

U may also try xtiandating, if you are a Christian. Its a dating site for Christian singles. Absolutely free but strictly for Christians. Check my signature to sign up. All the best.
@Toks2008 thanks for the compliment,I trust you have been great? Yeah I mentioned u when the cbills guy did ,jus to also clear the air. Happy weekend
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by monlawal(m): 6:39am On Mar 11, 2017
Udy ufan mmi, akpene o. Abadie na? Hope asoho sàd aba?
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by udysweet(f): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2017
monlawal:
Udy ufan mmi, akpene o. Abadie na? Hope asoho sàd aba?
Idiokho. But erm I confuse for the last part o,lol! Dnt undertsnad
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by monlawal(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
udysweet:

Idiokho. But erm I confuse for the last part o,lol! Dnt undertsnad
lolzzz...... What i meant is "hope you are strong/agile/good to go.

1 Like

Re: Honest Caring Mind... by udysweet(f): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
smiley
Ok I get you. I'm strong,lol!
monlawal:
lolzzz...... What i meant is "hope you are strong/agile/good to go.
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by petlover1: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2017
wow. stuff just shows...you'll meet the right person at the right time..we all have diff grace + stuff would happen at your time zone..we all have have different time zones.. but you must be picky tho..like 100 guys have commented persay..that's Great tho..don't drop your standards for anything.. social media really bleeped up
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by udysweet(f): 1:19am On Apr 09, 2017
petlover1:
wow. stuff just shows...you'll meet the right person at the right time..we all have diff grace + stuff would happen at your time zone..we all have have different time zones.. but you must be picky tho..like 100 guys have commented persay..that's Great tho..don't drop your standards for anything.. social media really bleeped up
thanks alot smiley
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by udysweet(f): 1:20am On Apr 09, 2017
Lord please hasten it

1 Like

Re: Honest Caring Mind... by hardeybaryour(m): 8:28am On Apr 09, 2017
Can you please let's chat on Whatsapp. Here is my Whatsapp number. 08149922488. Thanks
udysweet:
Lord please hasten it
Re: Honest Caring Mind... by udysweet(f): 5:46am On Apr 24, 2017
hardeybaryour:
Can you please let's chat on Whatsapp. Here is my Whatsapp number. 08149922488. Thanks
I have an issue with your profile name and posts. I'm not writing you off but that's a warning signal. All the best sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Igbo Lady ( Ika Or Kwale ) Needed For A Serious Relationship / Just The Two Of Us. . . / Ever Had A Crush On Anybody Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.