Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

..leading Gospel Singer Tope Alabi Story About Forcing Another Prophet For Sex.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ..leading Gospel Singer Tope Alabi Story About Forcing Another Prophet For Sex.. (917 Views)

Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? / Music: Oruko Tuntun [new Name] ~ Tope Alabi / Download Tope Alabi's Songs Here For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..leading Gospel Singer Tope Alabi Story About Forcing Another Prophet For Sex.. by Witwicky(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
Leading yoruba gospel singer, Tope Alabi has been having a messy fight with her spiritual leader, Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku for months now. But another twist has been added to the saga.
Prophet Ajanaku has made a shocking revelation about the respected Tope Alabi when talking with Biodun Kupoluyi. The popular prophet said his trouble with Tope Alabi started because of sex:
Can you clear the air on the claim by Tope Alabi that she met you [just] 6 years?
She actually met me 11 years ago when she came to church crying that since she married she had no child. I told her that bythe grace of God when we shall be holding another anniversary she sill come and dedicate her child before God. I have pictures of the child dedication, I christened the child Deborah.
There are many things concerning her and the husband that I will never tell anyone, never ever. If she had not said that she met me only six years ago, I would not have called you to show all these pictures. And if I say what God has used me to do in their lives,with proofs and medical test records in their hands, they will be ashamed of themselves.
But I will like you to share it with us to putrecords straight?
I'm wondering if she's being foolish or just stupid. I remember when she was putting pressure on me to made love withher. She did not hide her urge to made loveual relationship with me. At a point she could not control her urge to do that but I declined, I said never, not me. Ask these people here (in chorus, the members seated confirmed his claim).
Anyway, Tope Alabi and her husband, Soji, are denying the Prophet's allegations
Re: ..leading Gospel Singer Tope Alabi Story About Forcing Another Prophet For Sex.. by thorpido(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
Bullshitology
Re: ..leading Gospel Singer Tope Alabi Story About Forcing Another Prophet For Sex.. by papagiddy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
believe dis believe any shit!
Re: ..leading Gospel Singer Tope Alabi Story About Forcing Another Prophet For Sex.. by sureway1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ok lets hear her own side of the story...
anything can happen in Nig with money to tarnish sum1 lmage..

(1) (Reply)

The Political Involvement Of The Jehovah Witness Organization / So Who Did Cain Marry? Here Is The Simple Answer! / Matthew 5:3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.