Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? (8050 Views)

OMG! Gospel Singer Tope Alabi's Secret Love Child Revealed / Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM / Gospel Singer,tope Alabi Is 42 Years Old Today! (2) (3) (4)

Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by opecareem(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
Leading yoruba singer, Tope Alabi has been having a messy fight with her spiritual leader, Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku for months now. but another twist has been added to the saga....
Prophet Ajanaku has made a shocking revelation about the respected Tope Alabi when talking with Biodun Kupoluyi. The popular prophet said his trouble with Tope Alabi started because of sex:.......

Can you clear the air on the claim by Tope Alabi that she met you [just] 6 years?
She actually met me 11 years ago when she came to church crying that since she married she had no child. I told her that by the grace of God when we shall be holding another anniversary she sill come and dedicate her child before God. I have pictures of the child dedication, I christened the child Deborah. 

There are many things concerning her and the husband that I will never tell anyone, never ever. If she had not said that she met me only six years ago, I would not have called you to show all these pictures. And if I say what God has used ...read it here http://opecareem..com/2013/07/gospel-singer-tope-alabi-in-sex-scandal.html?m=1

Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by papagiddy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
tope alabi is of God.The devil is a liar! her anointing will never go bad i jesus name

Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by joyli: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
May God forgive d rumour carrier! embarassed embarassed
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by NeuroBoss(m): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2013
When she started toning and using make-ups, I noticed she'd drifted. May God uphold her. The pastor sef looks like a runs man to me. Tope, whether carnally or spiritually, I still enjoy your songs at least at face value.

Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by chei: 12:26am On Jul 04, 2013
Na this ugly woman dey cause scandal? Make I hear word abeg!
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 04, 2013
Of course she's involved in the sex scandal...she is a female gospel singer....how else will she make money to eat? I cant

imagine how many pastors shes been servicing....shes singing gospel part time and servicing pastors full time...it makes

sense to me....I dont blame her.
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by gluv01(f): 1:29am On Jul 04, 2013
NeuroBoss: When she started toning and using make-ups, I noticed she'd drifted. May God uphold her. The pastor sef looks like a runs man to me. Tope, whether carnally or spiritually, I still enjoy your songs at least at face value.

She uses light makeup doesn't mean she's out of faith. She probably wanted to look prettier.
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by carzola(m): 1:40am On Jul 04, 2013
Normal choir girl story!. After all 80% of pastors in nigeria are fake so what do u xpect?

Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by mancheeutd(m): 1:46am On Jul 04, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Of course she's involved in the sex scandal...she is a female gospel singer....how else will she make money to eat? I cant

imagine how many pastors shes been servicing....shes singing gospel part time and servicing pastors full time...it makes

words of an escaped prisoner from akure prison better go 4k a brainless pig if u have nothing to do or better still go back to ur prison yard

Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 04, 2013
mancheeutd:

words of an escaped prisoner from akure prison better go 4k a brainless pig if u have nothing to do or better still go back to ur prison yard

you said a lot, but you didnt say i was wrong....so i have to assume you agree with me....but why the personal insults

nigga? why dont you let God defend her?
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by Nero13: 6:38am On Jul 04, 2013
God defend her?
Guess u are the beef Judge lol if God step in to defend her,nah eat we go eat u as u be beef grin
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by yinxfun(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

is it a must for u comment if u dnt have any reasonable thing to say.
I don't know where u got u'r stupid facts
think lyk man bro.grow up
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by Pins(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

why is it dat wen pipl want to get traffic to their site or blog they don't mind tarnishing the image of somebody.nairaland really needs to start verifying the authencity of the news dat is placed here.and mr poster where did u get the news from if i may ask?
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by Desloaaa(f): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2013
I no wan believe am abeg,the fact that she references Ajanaku in her songs doesn't mean they do poo. But wait o,shey Ajanaku dey bleach ni??
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by Temismith(f): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2013
As for me and my fone, we shall not comment.
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by dridowu: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2013
chei: Na this ugly woman dey cause scandal? Make I hear word abeg!
beauty is in the hands of beholder, if u are sure of ur beauty , post ur pics and let debate on it
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by delight03: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2013
well! God knows who is really serving him
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by Dosoq(f): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2013
hmmm,God 4giv me o,d pastor doesn't luk lik a man of God,honestly,he luks lik a cast out demon
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by Skywalker5(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2013
Dirty bloggers at it again
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by schoolfield(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2013
One of the reasons I don't play Naija Xtian songs... For them is all bout the Hustle and Grinding, the Fame and Glory.... End of my Story.
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2013
chei: Na this ugly woman dey cause scandal? Make I hear word abeg!

Lol.
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by tyson99(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2013
God knows the best!
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by tyson99(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2013
Temismith: As for me and my fone, we shall not comment.

So funny
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by free2ryhme: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2013
Is there truth in this undecided
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by pattito: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2013
May God help us. Only God knws the truth.
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by Raddie(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2013
Temismith: As for me and my fone, we shall not comment.
Guessing your phone went 'BAUER' on you
LOL
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nero13: God defend her?
Guess u are the beef Judge lol if God step in to defend her,nah eat we go eat u as u be beef grin

If God doesnt like my comments on nairaland...he knows where to find me..so let him defend her....dont wast ur energy my friend...
Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by smartspeed: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
Tope Alabi Releases Statement On Her Alleged Sex Scandal

Tope Alabi went on her facebook this monrning to addresses her fans that all is well. She posted below picture with a statement and the gospel actress didn’t say anything about her Spiritual Father.

Here is her status update:

“My Friends, No matter the negative rumor you hear or read,I want you to know it’s never true and not inspired by the living Jesus Christ…and I will never compromise my faith in God by the grace of God.God is at work.”

http://www.corncityng.com/2013/07/tope-alabi-releases-statement-on-her.html

Don’t forget to join us on:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/corncity1
Twitter: @corncitynaija
BBM: 29869179

Re: Gospel Singer Tope Alabi In Sex Scandal With Her Pastor? by somtookeke(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2020
Old Tope Alabi Vs new Tope Alabi - Which do you prefer? ( See photos)
https://speakersden2..com/2020/02/old-tope-alabi-vs-new-tope-alabi-which.html

Olamide Badoo On Dread Lock New Look / Davido Blast MTN:I Regret Working With You / He Thinks He Look Like General Muhammadu Buhari (photos)