Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

28-Year-Old Teacher Arrested After Having A Baby For Her 16-year-old Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-Year-Old Teacher Arrested After Having A Baby For Her 16-year-old Student (698 Views)

45year Old Teacher Inserts His joystick Into The Anus Of 14 Year Boy / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil / 35-yr-old Teacher Arrested For Raping 12-yr-old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Teacher Arrested After Having A Baby For Her 16-year-old Student by infonubia(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
Laura Elizabeth Whitehurst, a 28-year-old high school teacher in California, was arrested for allegedly having s ex with a 16-year-old student after police say she gave birth to a baby fathered by the student.

Whitehurst was taken into custody on Monday evening and she faces a charge of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor. She was later released after posting $25,000 bail.

The boy's mother reported the relationship to the Redlands Unified School District, which in turn contacted the police.

According to the Redlands Police Department, the relationship started when about a year ago when the boy was 16 years old.

And why is this news? I'm almost certain you've heard similar stories about teacher-student relationships in the past. Well, it seem like some people don't learn from other's mistakes.

Since her arrest on Monday, Whitehurst has been placed on administrative leave.

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/07/teacher-28-arrested-after-having-baby.html
Re: 28-Year-Old Teacher Arrested After Having A Baby For Her 16-year-old Student by davefieldpop(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ah tank God o,since all dis years... U knw nw.
Back 2 topic - 16 ke? Dis lyf na wa o. Make i start monitorin dat boy Ebuka for my mama syd o.
Re: 28-Year-Old Teacher Arrested After Having A Baby For Her 16-year-old Student by infonubia(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
davefieldpop: Ah tank God o,since all dis years... U knw nw.
Back 2 topic - 16 ke? Dis lyf na wa o. Make i start monitorin dat boy Ebuka for my mama syd o.
grin grin grin grin
These things happen too often. Especially cases involving male teachers and female students. Unfortunately, it is under-reported.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Six Civilian JTF In Borno State / Picture Of Dead Bodies Of Students Shot In Yobe / 59 Yr Old Man Defiles 7 Yr Old Girl( Usual Suspects)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.