Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,841 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Facebook Pages - Mission Control For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Pages - Mission Control For Your Business (463 Views)

Two Facebook Pages You Should Like / Business Directory In Nigeria, Yellow Pages – Phone book Advertising Is Dead! / Vision And Mission Statement For A Courier Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Pages - Mission Control For Your Business by scaler345: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pages are the essential place for businesses to build connections with people.
Facebook Pages allows you to express your identity and tell your unique story on Facebook.

Look at it, every known business has a Facebook page. WHY?

Simply because you can get to your fans/customers more easily.

And what makes it so great is that people are already on Facebook, so indirectly you are getting FREE exposure to whatever stuff you are doing through Facebook.

Remember, there are over one billion Facebook users as at May 2013. shocked

If you like to know how to build a Facebook page for your business, check my signature. And if you are too LAZY to do it yourself, then you can employ me.

Just PM me. grin

Happy Facebooking !!!

(1) (Reply)

Land In Arepo / Free Job Postings, Enter And Apply. / Secrets Of Generating Your Own Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.