Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol (1048 Views)

Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? / Do You Know How To Use This? Lol / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) (2) (3) (4)

1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by onila(f): 12:48am On Jul 04, 2013
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Afam4eva(m): 12:49am On Jul 04, 2013
Get Rich or Die Trying...

I was even expecting something more challenging. I'll even do this for just 500K dollars. kpakpata, if i fall, na for inside water i go enter. If you was the empire state building, it would have been a different case.
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Idowuogbo(f): 12:50am On Jul 04, 2013
No parachute? Haaa! No deal o! If i die, my enemies go chop my money na angry
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Omobarca: 12:58am On Jul 04, 2013
Its 1 mila dolls jare, MIND OVER MATTER cheesy cheesy
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by HezronLorraine(m): 1:09am On Jul 04, 2013
I can do this,only got phobia for depth of water.that height ain't scary.there's accidental falling as the waves of the ocean can trigger misplacement of location in the eye.
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by onila(f): 1:13am On Jul 04, 2013
Idowuogbo: No parachute? Haaa! No deal o! If i die, my enemies go chop my money na angry
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by carzola(m): 1:25am On Jul 04, 2013
Workin to get a milion dolzs is more chalengin than that itself..
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by onuwaje(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2013
;DIt depends on the time duration I'm meant to sit like dat o.....and I will do it if nobody is standing at my back
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2013
Yes. If I fall in, no biggie. I can swim tongue
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2013
adaobi123: Yes. If I fall in, no biggie. I can swim tongue
If u fall u can swim? I pity u... U no if Orisirisi dey wait for u down dia? Shark, octopus, whale, piranha, alligator etc... Go and dive na! Just make sure u will d money to ya Nairaland best friend(me). grin
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Gialmine(f): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva: Get Rich or Die Trying...

I was even expecting something more challenging. I'll even do this for just 500K dollars. kpakpata, if i fall, na for inside water i go enter. If you was the empire state building, it would have been a different case.
SECONDED!
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Gialmine(f): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
If u fall u can swim? I pity u... U no if Orisirisi dey wait for u down dia? Shark, octopus, whale, piranha, alligator etc... Go and dive na! Just make u will d money to ya Nairaland best friend(me). grin

Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
If u fall u can swim? I pity u... U no if Orisirisi dey wait for u down dia? Shark, octopus, whale, piranha, alligator etc... Go and dive na! Just make u will d money to ya Nairaland best friend(me). grin

Lmao. If I jump and never come out. I'll give you the money but give half to the love of my life afam. grin tongue
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2013
adaobi123:

Lmao. If I jump and never come out. I'll give you the money but give half to the love of my life afam. grin tongue
Half ke? Oh geh dats too much na!

Wetin local farmer wan use 500k do? Patapata he go buy land begin grow Marijojo. U dont want dat... Will everything to me!!!! I love u more!!! kiss
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Half ke? Oh geh dats too much na!

Wetin local farmer wan use 500k do? Patapata he go buy land begin grow Marijojo. U dont want dat... Will everything to me!!!! I love u more!!! kiss

Loooooooool

Okay. 100k ? Biko kiss For the love you have for me. cry
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by born2boink(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2013
Onila-You are always on weed before posting
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Omobarca: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
If u fall u can swim? I pity u... U no if Orisirisi dey wait for u down dia? Shark, octopus, whale, [b]piranha[\b], alligator etc... Go and dive na! Just make sure u will d money to ya Nairaland best friend(me). grin
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by AbuMikey(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2013
I go jump go back oo
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by dridowu: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2013
Get rich or die trying ?
Opportunity comes once ?
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2013
born2fuck: Onila-You are always on weed before posting

Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2013
This na small thing. 1million dollars with all pleasure cheesy
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by johnstar(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Monicasque(f): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
fear paralyses you but bravery is for the achievers
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Idowuogbo(f): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
Monicasque: fear paralyses you but bravery is for the achievers
Story story o! Stoooooooory!!!!

Liv grammar abeg! Go and dive na!
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Monicasque(f): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Story story o! Stoooooooory!!!!

Liv grammar abeg! Go and dive na!

My '' stroy'' aplies to life in general. The man who ever got far, was the man who dared to be different and take a chance
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
Yawn undecided
Re: 1 Million Dollars Will U Do This?lol by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
Wtf undecided I will do this for fun.

2-headed Calf Born On Jamieson, Oregon, Family Farm / Top 50 Most Visited Websites In Africa. / 10 Most Amazing Moments In History Of Nigeria