Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate (8967 Views)

See What A Driver Was Caught Doing To A Tanker Laden With Fuel..photos / Bomb Blast At Toll Gate Kaduna / Occupy Lekki: Lekki Toll Gate Protest-update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by PHIPEX(m): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2013
This is to alert the fire service and other agencies concerned that a taker carrying fuel fell along the expressway directly opposite the entrance to Magodo GRA Phase 2 entrance. Part of the spill can be seen along the CMD road and some Area boys are currently scooping fuel from the taker. A little spark can change the story if we delay.
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 04, 2013
PHIPEX: This is to alert the fire service and other agencies concerned that a taker carrying fuel fell along the expressway directly opposite the entrance to Magodo GRA. Phase 2 entrance. Part of the spill can be seen along the CMD road and some Area boys are currently scooping fuel from the taker. A little spark can change the story if we delay.

That' is my route and am yet to leave the house...thanks for the head up. Need to go through. "Ikosi inside" to burst out at Caleb exit route then.

But you didn't take picture? grin
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by PHIPEX(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2013
ilugunboy:

That' is my route and am yet to leave the house...thanks for the head up. Need to go through. "Ikosi inside" to burst out at Caleb exit route then.

But you didn't take picture? grin
I was on d move, couldn't stop for a pics.
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by momodub: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2013
smileyna waa oo my naija whats up
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2013
PHIPEX: I was on d move, couldn't stop for a pics.

Well..thanks for the info. I used an alternate route so couldn't confirm the accident.
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by yuzedo: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2013
bro plis any piture? i neeeeed to no if is my tanker of fuel i order four my banana iceland man shun. plis hurryyyyy i need to fuel my jet four parole dis nite. undecided

9 Likes

Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by bellaberry: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2013
Olodos don't value that life. tufiakwa. Let them scoop to death.
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2013
yuzedo: bro plis any piture? i neeeeed to no if is my tanker of fuel i order four my banana iceland man shun. plis hurryyyyy i need to fuel my jet four parole dis nite. undecided
R u ever serious mr.yuzedo??

2 Likes

Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by surplussurplus: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2013
thanks for the alert.God bless you
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by Cathybrown: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2013
leave dem make dem dey scoop fuel. na wahala dem dey find nd na wahala dem go see.mtcheeeeeeew
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by Lordave: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2013
They are actualy scooping death.
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by Wendyslim(f): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2013
Na every time tanker dey fall for Lagos? Fashola do something about dat road oooo
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by nekaa(f): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2013
What's really going on? July has had more than enough bad news, and the month has only jus started o.
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by TonySpike: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2013
Wendyslim: Na every time tanker dey fall for Lagos? Fashola do something about dat road oooo

How about the tanker owners building mechanically sound tankers instead?
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by ichommy(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2013
Eyah
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by KayEnn(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2013
In Yuzedo's voice..."I give up"
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by Godson201333(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2013
yuzedo: bro plis any piture? i neeeeed to no if is my tanker of fuel i order four my banana iceland man shun. plis hurryyyyy i need to fuel my jet four parole dis nite. undecided

Yyuzedo where have you been?
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by omodapson(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2013
I hope this will not end up as one of those false alarms.
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by Temismith(f): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2013
Ope o!
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by rezzy: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2013
Happying thiefing and scooping
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by hardbody: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2013
I read this story like an hour after i had gotten to the office at 6am. Nothing beats early rising and smooth driving to the office in teh island. Nothing
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by chatterly: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2013
i passed the place around 7:30am,i think the tanker was empty as there was no leakage or crowd around it.I even assumed it had happened since yesterday evening.
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by Caracta(f): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2013
I hope getting home this evening won't be difficult undecided
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by iceberg54: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
I passed through the place some hrs ago. Its well under control. I saw fire services and frsc. The firemen were spraying chemicals on the spilled fuel, i guess thats to mitigate against possible explosion
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by Josh316(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
No vex o!, OP, does the Federal Fire Service or NEMA operate an emergency line on Nairaland? Alerting them here won't solve much. But it's still good you informed people. Just that next time, DIAL the PHONE NUMBER of the Fed Fire Service and then tell us on Nairaland or BBM
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by Exponental(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
Road cleared.
Drove through d area some 10mins ago!
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by nijanigga: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
Tony Spike:

How about the tanker owners building mechanically sound tankers instead?
God! why do you guys reason like a monkey? "mechanically sound tankers". How about you force your govt to construct and maintain good roads. Tanker owners replace worn out tires and maintain road worthy tankers and FRSC must enforce strict laws on road worthiness of fuel tankers and all drivers on the road to observe road signs and speed limits.I bet you,these measures are foreign to Nigeria because,Nigeria is a lawless country.
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by WildChild00(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
It is time for the national assembly wake-up and pass a law restricting tanker driver from flying major roads during the day, except @ night, some of them constitutes nuisance on our highways, causing un-necessary holdup and even accidents, like wat just happened now, if care is not taking innocent lives might just be affected.
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by MichaelKurtz: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
HELLO FOLKS,.. For those which their MTN MAGIC SIM CARDS HAS STOPPED WORKING... here's a chance to continue surfing for free

NEW MTN MAGIC SIM SETTINGS now available...
Note= I don't sell the sim, it's do it yourself (diy) procedure.

And yes, I don't give out the settings for free,price is (1500)interested guys should call me on (08¹695²5o¹⁴)

To god be the glory cool
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
nadia_SA:
please leave minister Yuzedo alone o..ur d types of pimples dat use to b making Nairanceland to b boresome....Y is u like problem like dis..?..is e not a good tin e spoken..persin wants to finds out if is tanker fall..u won't let him to spoke again...O ga ooo..
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by IAMBREEZY: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
nadia_SA:
he's a big joker don't mind him..
Re: A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate by TonySpike: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
nijanigga:
God! why do you guys reason like a monkey? "mechanically sound tankers". How about you force your govt to construct and maintain good roads. Tanker owners replace worn out tires and maintain road worthy tankers and FRSC must enforce strict laws on road worthiness of fuel tankers and all drivers on the road to observe road signs and speed limits.I bet you,these measures are foreign to Nigeria because,Nigeria is a lawless country.

Now, I can see that you're the real monkey here. Must you insult my person to put down your points? That's very s.illy of you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Sullivan Chime Lying Against Enugu State Government? - Steve Nweke / Governor Jang Appoints Son As Special Adviser. / What's Happening To EFCC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.