Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Bishop Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage To 7th Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage To 7th Wife (506 Views)

The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Age Of Marriage In Medieval Times Or Paedophilia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage To 7th Wife by masterdre: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2013
A Bishop of the Soul Salvation Church of Nigeria, Ikorodu, Lagos, Olabode Dawodu, on Wednesday urged a customary court to dissolve his 11-year-old marriage to the seventh wife.

Mr. Olabode, 53, who lives on Ibeshe Road, Ikorodu, told an Ikorodu Customary Court that he was fed up with his marriage to 44-year-old Idiat who, he alleged, was troublesome.

He submitted that Idiat’s troublesomeness was preventing him from moving closer to God.

“I want this court to separate us because I don’t enjoy the marriage anymore. She is my seventh wife but she is the only one that gives me problems.

Read details at: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/140155-bishop-seeks-dissolution-of-marriage-to-7th-wife.html
Re: Bishop Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage To 7th Wife by Occurstaem(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2013
And some ignorant will still say that only in Islam that you can marry more than one wife.Then what about this bishop,dissolution of his marriage to his 7th wife.
Re: Bishop Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage To 7th Wife by ckkris: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2013
Occurstæm: And some ignorant will still say that only in Islam that you can marry more than one wife.Then what about this bishop,dissolution of his marriage to his 7th wife.
The Bible says 'one man, one wife, that is why in the beginning God made the TWO ONE FLESH'. Anyone that DESIRES to be a Christian MUST OBEY this command. It is for CHRISTIANS, not for chrislam.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Sermon: Nobody Succeeds Alone / Son Of Man / Rapture Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.