Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

The Science Of Sim Card. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Science Of Sim Card. (722 Views)

Sim Card Hosting Or Sms Server / The Art And Science Of Css (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Science Of Sim Card. by akintayo1(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2013
Someone drop this on Facebook and I think it worth sharing here for you guys.

It says every sim card has a name given to its, something like birth name if you ask me. I didn't believe it until I tried it out myself and its work like magic.

I tried the below steps on FB comments box and it work, the last three numbers I used where 363 and it produce the name "Connie Zong".

~SCIENCE MAGIC ~
Did you know that every SIM CARD
has a name Try this to know
the name of ... yours. I want
replies!!! . . .
1st step: From your phone
number, take the last 3 numbers,
ex: 080121234567, take "567"
only.
2nd step: in the comment box,
type @*[567:0]
3rd step : remove the sign * and
press enter in the
comment box. Then see the
miracle of science.
Re: The Science Of Sim Card. by onyeego(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2013
There is no magic there grin
Sim cards don't have names, they only have ID numbers which is more like serial numbers.

Ur " magic" above is just another way of mentioning someone in Facebook.

Every Facebook user has a number assigned to him or her by Facebook.
The name that appears there is name associated with the no. u entered in d comment box.

1 Like

Re: The Science Of Sim Card. by akintayo1(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2013
onye ego: There is no magic there grin
Sim cards don't have names, they only have ID numbers which is more like serial numbers.

Ur " magic" above is just another way of mentioning someone in Facebook.

Every Facebook user has a number assigned to him or her by Facebook.
The name that appears there is name associated with the no. u entered in d comment box.

Thank you for the enlightment, as you can see I didn't wrote that I event or discoverd it. I said "someone" share this on FB.

Now that you've throw more light on it, I think I've learn one thing today. Thank you.
Re: The Science Of Sim Card. by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2013
@[4:0] belongs to Mark Zukerberg.

@[1:0]
@[2:0]
@[3:0]
are no longer available. They were used during testing period. So they belong to nobody. So Mark Zukerberg took number 4.

(1) (Reply)

Sun Newspaper Website Is Down!! [picture] / How To Get More Traffic / Who Here Has Ever Heard Of Or Used Codeigniter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.