Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (8308 Views)

Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List / See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by 5much(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2013
d FG is really trying on d federal roads.Though the roads were rehabilitated by some state governments,they(state govt) get paid later by d FG.

1 Like

Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by PapaBrowne(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2013
Truthfully, the roads have improved tremendously. I can bet that in the next 2 years we would be able to drive accross majority of FG roads in the country without a single bump.

The reconstruction is everywhere and the speed is ramped up considerably.
From Lagos to Calabar
Lagos to Enugu
Lagos to Port Harcourt
Lagos to Abuja

we would drive smoothly without a single pot hole. Its so good especially for those of us who travel on a regular basis.

9 Likes

Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by CrazyMan(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2013
What are these people saying...if you want to encourage people to patronize your luxury buses, you can do so without having to stoop so low to lie to the public...onitsha/awka/enugu express way has been under construction since 1999 and up till now its still under construction...who are they fooling?

There are still death spots on that road...
Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by Realdeals(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2013
Has anyone travel through Ilorin-Jebba or Mokwa-Bida. If dey use those road swear for anyone, I doubt if such person will ever be successful. Worst Road in Nigeria!
Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by OilSubsidy: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2013
Na Naija road be dis? waoh! I no belief cheesy

Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by wckabuoh(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2013
I can personally testify that the state of the road from the west to the east has inproved. Now i comfortably drive down without fear of traffic and bad road. Kuddos to the administration that started this project.

1 Like

Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2013
iamswizz: wow! thats nice.. considering the fact that people still die on those roads everyday

Yes, a greater no of road accidents is recorded on good roads than bad ones cos of attitute of our road users. They tend to over-speed. But unfortunately, they will still blame the govt for their woes.
Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by basilo101: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2013
CrazyMan: What are these people saying...if you want to encourage people to patronize your luxury buses, you can do so without having to stoop so low to lie to the public...onitsha/awka/enugu express way has been under construction since 1999 and up till now its still under construction...who are they fooling?

There are still death spots on that road...
dem dey try 4 dat road abeg, d pace of work has improved since march 2012.

1 Like

Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by wasiudvd(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2013
gboss4sure: If you have been traveling on Nigerian roads you will notice the development since GEJ came to power. Lets all say the truth, if you don't travel on federal highways then close your mouth and stop yarning dust. There have been major and Good improvements on Federal highways at least i now travel from owerri to Lagos and enjoy my ride without worries. Nigerian Federal roads are now looking more sweeter than ever before

Shot the hell up. Na only u dey travel? I do not agree, due to my expereince on the federal roads I ply recently. E.g. Lagos - Abeokuta, Lagos - Ibadan, Ibada - Ife - Akure - Okene - Lokoja - Abuja, Ibadan - Ilorin, Ilorin - Kabba - Obajana, Benin - Sapele - Warri - Yenagoa - PH, Abuja - Jos, Jos - Kaduna, Okene - Ajaokuta - Anyigba - otukpo, Okene - Auchi - Ekpoma - Benin
These roads r not better than what they use to be. I do not knw of others sha.
Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by otokx(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2013
Let them remember the all important East West road; we in the Niger Delta are really suffering.
Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by Zonacom(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
wasiudvd:

Shot the hell up. Na only u dey travel? I do not agree, due to my expereince on the federal roads I ply recently. E.g. Lagos - Abeokuta, Lagos - Ibadan, Ibada - Ife - Akure - Okene - Lokoja - Abuja, Ibadan - Ilorin, Ilorin - Kabba - Obajana, Benin - Sapele - Warri - Yenagoa - PH, Abuja - Jos, Jos - Kaduna, Okene - Ajaokuta - Anyigba - otukpo, Okene - Auchi - Ekpoma - Benin
Wow! Guy na truck driver u be?

7 Likes

Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by aieromon(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
Zona.com:

Gaddem grin grin grin
Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by nig2change: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
Transformation agenda on course. I must commend. Am always happy for progress made. Not otherwise.
Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by sniperwolf(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
I can vouch for Benin/Asaba Road
Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by devour129: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
gregg2:

What's your beef with that? He is the current luxury bus owners president.
Keep taking the breath of fresh air anyways. I'm taking mine.
his buses floats in the air that's way he always say the roads are good.
Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by wasiudvd(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
Zona.com:

No! Although its not a crime if I am.
Looking @ those pictures, Airport road in Abuja appeared twice. SMH
Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by wasiudvd(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
sniperwolf: I can vouch for Benin/Asaba Road

Benin - Agbor - Asaba - Onitsha has been like that even b4 present administration.
Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by Longeria(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
iamswizz: wow! thats nice.. considering the fact that people still die on those roads everyday
Also consider that people dies in their well built homes daily. You should be wise enough to know that good roads encourages high speed, and high speed is a ticket to grave. Who told you accident don't happen on British, USA or German roads? Those whose business is on the road is telling you the road is better you're here lamenting. Please drink two bottles of whisky, enter driving seat then fire dowwwwwnnnnn......................

Then tell Satan it's Jonathan that brought you to hell.

1 Like

Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by Okijajuju1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
As a road traveller, I can personally affirm that the roads from Port harcourt to Uyo is good. From Port Harcourt to Ore via Onitsha is also good (apart from a small portion of IMO State).
Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by ubest1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
if it is federal road, then GEJ is working 90%, I travel from lagos to PH lessthan eight hours with less stress.

1 Like

Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by ubest1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
presently east-west road is 80% completed, fron oron to almost part of rivers state completed, balyelsa is the only state holding east-west road due to there nature of land.
otokx: Let them remember the all important East West road; we in the Niger Delta are really suffering.
Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by austinkenneth: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
OilSubsidy:

This cannot be Naija.If it is then the whoever is behind it did a wonerful job.
Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
OilSubsidy:

mesef no belief angry
Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by rolchi(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
wasiudvd:

Sir, do you have evidence that work is not presently ongoing on these roads, especially the "Benin - Sapele - Warri - Yenagoa - PH" you mentioned? As I type, I am on the East West Road around Rumuosi Junction, I can see work ongoing.
Re: Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
rolchi:

Sir, do you have evidence that work is not presently ongoing on these roads, especially the "Benin - Sapele - Warri - Yenagoa - PH" you mentioned? As I type, I am on the East West Road around Rumuosi Junction, I can see work ongoing.

Sure you are...

Your phone doesnt have a camera?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video / ‘charges Against Sowore A Mockery Of Justice,end The Case Now,serap Tells Malami / El-Rufai's NBA Dis-Invitation: A Faux Pas Or Brilliant Initiative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.