Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Imaging A World Without A Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Imaging A World Without A Woman (618 Views)

Just Imagine A World Without These..........(photo) / Countries In The World Without Military Forces. / World Without Women (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imaging A World Without A Woman by buntercos(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2013
in my own view i thing the world could have been worser if not the help of a woman.....in your own view what do u thing??
Re: Imaging A World Without A Woman by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2013
Unless men discovered a way to conceive, you'd be left with no inhabitants and you'd all STINK because they'd be no woman to tell you to shower

1 Like

Re: Imaging A World Without A Woman by johnstar(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
buntercos: in my own view i thing the world could have been worser if not the help of a woman.....in your own view what do u thing??
@op, I saw image, I tot u meant 'image of the world without a woman' instead of imaging, or I'm I ryt?
Re: Imaging A World Without A Woman by Freiburger(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
buntercos: in my own view i thing the world could have been worser if not the help of a woman.....in your own view what do u thing??
In a situation like that, the man wont be needing the help of a woman and he will get used to it with the time, Take for example if every man was wiped away from the surface of the earth, the woman will likewise get on with it, matter of time.
Re: Imaging A World Without A Woman by sugardaddy1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2013

There would be no "smallies" for sugar daddies tufiakwa.

Meanwhile, change "thing" to think, "imaging" to imagine and "worser" to worse on your postangry
Re: Imaging A World Without A Woman by Freiburger(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
$ugardaddy:

There would be no "smallies" for sugar daddies tufiakwa.

(
Na de only place wey your mind go be that. grin

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Letter to Oga Seun : Checkerwork to MrLALA / 6 Places Where Buying A Coke Hasn't Always Been Easy / Lagos SG Seal Off The Headquarters Of Lords Chosen Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.