Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Does The Famous Educational ''BLACK BOOK'' Actually Exist In Secondary schools? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does The Famous Educational ''BLACK BOOK'' Actually Exist In Secondary schools? (1039 Views)

7 English Words Nigerians Use Everyday Which Don't Exist. / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... / Good Private Secondary Schools Within The Lagos Metropolis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Famous Educational ''BLACK BOOK'' Actually Exist In Secondary schools? by Laitesmart(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2013
One of those things that students fear so much in the school administrative setting is the "blackbook" influence. The students are always afraid of committing a negative offence so as for their names not to enter the much dreaded book. I have heard a lot about this book. Is it really in use? Are schools still using it these days? Please.. Anybody that has had an experience with this book should kindly share..
Re: Does The Famous Educational ''BLACK BOOK'' Actually Exist In Secondary schools? by specialguest(f): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
Good question. For me i believe the black book does not exist in the real sense ,it only exists in our subconscious memory. When i tag someone in my black book, i keep him in mind pending when i unleash a punishment on him. However you said in an administrative setting and i believe you mean a school or an organization by that so yes they may have a secret file to keep copies of queries dished out to you and if a disciplinary measure is to be taken those files can be used as reference hence the 'black book'
Re: Does The Famous Educational ''BLACK BOOK'' Actually Exist In Secondary schools? by Laitesmart(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
specialguest: Good question. For me i believe the black book does not exist in the real sense ,it only exists in our subconscious memory. When i tag someone in my black book, i keep him in mind pending when i unleash a punishment on him. However you said in an administrative setting and i believe you mean a school or an organization by that so yes they may have a secret file to keep copies of queries dished out to you and if a disciplinary measure is to be taken those files can be used as for reference hence the 'black book'
hmmmmmm..... Quite explanatory...

1 Like

Re: Does The Famous Educational ''BLACK BOOK'' Actually Exist In Secondary schools? by Emmyk(m): 6:35am On Jul 05, 2013
It could be a bluff, all this while

(1) (Reply)

Students Can End The Strike / Jonathan To ASUU / Facts About Ijmb (no Utme/200 Level) How To Register For Ijmb - Www.ijmbe.org.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.