Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents (12235 Views)

Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents / Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by Acidosis(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2013
Guseh: Okun sir, untill Moses was chosen to lead isrealite out of bondage in Egypt, the jews were oppressed and humiliated...this is a food for tought for those that can reason logically.

Exactly sir..
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by PeeDaVinci: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2013
except for the 15 SUV's distributed to traditional rulers and opinion leaders, i think this is commendable.
just wondering what other senators are doing with their constituency allowance
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by Rajosh(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2013
Acidosis:

Which population? You mean, the goats and other animals you guys sum up with humans in the last census?

Its only an igala governor that will build a state university with state money and then name the school after himself.. cheesy
Prince Abubakar Audu University indeed! lmao..

The fact that some people are not greedy doesn't make them inferior.

..and I really don't know what you mean by "resources". or are you referring to the dead Ajaokuta steel? or the Obajana (which obviously is not in your land) ?

Or could it be that you're referring to human resources, which ofcourse you know the Okun people leads the state in that aspect.. Go to ABU Zaria, UniIlorin, UniAbuja & find out yourself..

..cos I don't want to believe you're referring to human "resources" like Audu who ignorantly named a state own uni after himself, or Echocho who wanted to lead the state after embezzling over N200m Afribank customers' money, or are you referring to Ibro, the carpenter turned Governor who hurriedly bribed the Vice- Chancellor of UniAbuja with a modern theatre hall in exchange for a Law Degree (never called to bar), just because he wanted to escape many law charges from his Igala brother - Audu?

Or could it be that you're reffering to the present Man, I mean the ex-pilot who ran away from the mentally challenged ward of the University College hospital, Ibadan without completing his treatement so he could snatch ballot boxes on time??

Tell me bro, which resources are you trying to showcase?
blah blah blah duh
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by anonimi: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2013
What is the illiteracy rate of children in Kogi state
What is the cut-off score for Kogi in the Unity school exam?
How many bills has Senator Smart Adeyemi sponsored to completion as per his core duty of law making
Is he also collecting N29 million monthly while civil servants working for the SAME government are paid 18k minimum wage?
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by Maidoki14(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2013
Oboi if dis ur instances ar true den dat state have a long way to go.no wonder kogi state is among d poorest despite having brains dat ar competant enuf to lead well.
Acidosis:

Which population? You mean, the goats and other animals you guys sum up with humans in the last census?

Its only an igala governor that will build a state university with state money and then name the school after himself.. cheesy
Prince Abubakar Audu University indeed! lmao..

The fact that some people are not greedy doesn't make them inferior.

..and I really don't know what you mean by "resources". or are you referring to the dead Ajaokuta steel? or the Obajana (which obviously is not in your land) ?

Or could it be that you're referring to human resources, which ofcourse you know the Okun people leads the state in that aspect.. Go to ABU Zaria, UniIlorin, UniAbuja & find out yourself..

..cos I don't want to believe you're referring to human "resources" like Audu who ignorantly named a state own uni after himself, or Echocho who wanted to lead the state after embezzling over N200m Afribank customers' money, or are you referring to Ibro, the carpenter turned Governor who hurriedly bribed the Vice- Chancellor of UniAbuja with a modern theatre hall in exchange for a Law Degree (never called to bar), just because he wanted to escape many law charges from his Igala brother - Audu?

Or could it be that you're reffering to the present Man, I mean the ex-pilot who ran away from the mentally challenged ward of the University College hospital, Ibadan without completing his treatement so he could snatch ballot boxes on time??

Tell me bro, which resources are you trying to showcase?
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by danniekute(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2013
senator mrs.okadigbo,senator ngige and senator andy uba.wia una dey? Una no follow dey dat senate? I can excuse andy small because he de try small small bt oda national assembly members from anambra state suppose to b recalled,especially dat old onitsha man,C.Y.EGWUATU.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by jullybest(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2013
i wish others SENATORS from EAST/CENTRAL to do the same to their respective constituency.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2013
Acidosis: We appreciate your efforts, Sen. Adeyemi.

I can count the many good things you've single-handedly mobilised to your constituents/state..

I remember how hard you strive for your constituents to get a Federal uni after about 12 useless years democratic rule by a single constituent who 'feel' they own the state alone.
Even after your efforts, this same "I-own-it-alone" constituency went ahead to divert the uni to their land in addition to the over 6 Federal & state institutions they have...leaving my good people with "nothing".

The time is near when my people shall be free from this "thing" we call Kogi
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by hayordelevic(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2013
His Majesty:
My bro, i really don't give a damn what anyone thinks of me as long as i'm on the right path. I've lost plenty friends who just can't understand why i condemn our people but i won't even stop until the useless tribalism stops. I repeat again we Igalas have ruined Kogi state, let's allow the Okuns, Ebiras and even the Bassa's have their shot at the governorship position, the state also belongs to them.
Well said my brother God bless you!
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by Frendys(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2013
A Greek gift indeed.
Senator Adeyemi is not accessible to his people and refuses to help the youths from the Constituency that are working in other states who are being greatly marginalized.
Attempts at meeting him when he came to Port Harcourt by this writer as a Youth Rep was futile as he flatly refused to answer his phone or reply to messages sent to him.
Let him be reminded that there are youths from his constituent that are being marginalized as casual workers in the oil and gas industry because we are seen as not being an “indigene”. Meanwhile our constituency is noted for not discriminating against anyone no matter who you are or where you come from.
But we have perceived with interest the antics of the militants in the Niger delta and how those boys, through agitation, have become big boys today with unlimited opportunities. Please use your position to thwart the youths from becoming militants because of neglect. Our own may be so sophisticated because we are educated.
Leave lines of communication open even though we are proud of some of the things you are doing at the national level.
Also the Senator should note the deplorable roads between Lokoja-Kabba-Ayetoro Gbede-Iyara-Mopa cities and get the Federal cum State governments to intervene.
Many are not encouraged to come home in view of the challenges associated with these deplorable roads and the poor electricity supply.
Use your position for posterity!

A Greek gift indeed.
Senator Adeyemi is not accessible to his people and refuses to help the youths from the Constituency that are working in other states who are being greatly marginalized.
Attempts at meeting him when he came to Port Harcourt by this writer as a Youth Rep was futile as he flatly refused to answer his phone or reply to messages sent to him.
Let him be reminded that there are youths from his constituent that are being marginalized as casual workers in the oil and gas industry because we are seen as not being an “indigene”. Meanwhile our constituency is noted for not discriminating against anyone no matter who you are or where you come from.
But we have perceived with interest the antics of the militants in the Niger delta and how those boys, through agitation, have become big boys today with unlimited opportunities. Please use your position to thwart the youths from becoming militants because of neglect. Our own may be so sophisticated because we are educated.
Leave lines of communication open even though we are proud of some of the things you are doing at the national level.
Also the Senator should note the deplorable roads between Lokoja-Kabba-Ayetoro Gbede-Iyara-Mopa cities and get the Federal cum State governments to intervene.
Many are not encouraged to come home in view of the challenges associated with these deplorable roads and the poor electricity supply.

A Greek gift indeed.

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by ffo(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2013
KOGI STATE HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN NIGERIA (ESP IGALAS). IF YOU HAVE EVER ATTENDED ANY INTERVIEW, APTITUDE TEST OR SCHOLARSHIP EXAM(ESP FEDERAL GOVT) IN NIGERIA, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by IykeNipoga(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2013
Wil other senators learn 4rm him?
That's gud.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2013
its kabba/bunu and not kabba, bunu
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by Acidosis(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2013
#me@:
dont tell me you are Okun? Are u?? **shockd **shockd
lol... abi okun oo

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by Ayorh4you(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2013
Guseh:

source:kogireports.com

[b][/b] WASH!!! We cant be decieved again. eyes don clear
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by omaigala(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2013
It's a pity that my people have not fared well in the leadership seat. But what pained me was the fact that Acidoisis went off track to insult and generalise some frivolous sh#ts.

Besides, even the Abubakar he's tryna paint bad here received alot of awards during his time as the best governor.
His predecessor paid all the waec/neco fees of all students for 10yrs. He built ultra-modern class rooms for all the state owned primary schs.
the Lokoja water works, the repositioning of the state university and a host of other numerous good deeds.

What is vexing acidoisis is the fact that we the eastern inhabitants has almost all the higher institutions in our place.

And for the population aspect, obviously, we surpass all other tribes in the state. for the governor's position, except we reach a unanimous agreement with you guys, seconded by the ebiras, I aint sure if you can ever get that cos of ur minute population. Don't be vexed, we aren't lucky, rather, we re blessed.

one luv.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by Lakayanah: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Smart politician.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by deols(f): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2013
He is SMART after all.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by warlei(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2013
Kogilites are the pEople of lokoja okuns.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by stonemind(f): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2013
who are those fa**gots called igalas?
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by omaigala(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2013
stone-mind:
who are those fa**gots called igalas?

Lol... God bles you
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by ffo(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2013
omaigala: It's a pity that my people have not fared well in the leadership seat. But what pained me was the fact that Acidoisis went off track to insult and generalise some frivolous sh#ts.

Besides, even the Abubakar he's tryna paint bad here received alot of awards during his time as the best governor.
His predecessor paid all the waec/neco fees of all students for 10yrs. He built ultra-modern class rooms for all the state owned primary schs.
the Lokoja water works, the repositioning of the state university and a host of other numerous good deeds.

What is vexing acidoisis is the fact that we the eastern inhabitants has almost all the higher institutions in our place.

And for the population aspect, obviously, we surpass all other tribes in the state. for the governor's position, except we reach a unanimous agreement with you guys, seconded by the ebiras, I aint sure if you can ever get that cos of ur minute population. Don't be vexed, we aren't lucky, rather, we re blessed.

one luv.

is kogi state the only state that has the major ethnic group? you Igalas should emulate states like Benue, Delta, Cross River, Kwara, Niger, and NIGERIA.
all these states believe in rotational style of leadership and not oppression because Kogi state has close to nothing to show for it for all these years.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by omaigala(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2013
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/1032590[/img]

@stone-mind Your location is in Armstadam and the ceilin over ur head is like that, pls kindly quit being fake and stop giving bad image to us. Thanks
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by omaigala(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2013
ffo:

is kogi state the only state that has the major ethnic group? you Igalas should emulate states like Benue, Delta, Cross River, Kwara, Niger, and NIGERIA.
all these states believe in rotational style of leadership and not oppression because Kogi state has close to nothing to show for it for all these years.

Even the benue state that you re talking about, I'm not sure has witnessed an Idoma man as a gover (I stand to be corrected though)
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by ABsI1: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2013
Spend All u can,your only DESTINATION in 2015 and beyond is KINGSTONE HOTEL&SUITES ilorin kwara state. Insha Allah
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by Blazinraj01(f): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nice one by the Senator cool
Heard Kogi girls are Kongi Masters lipsrsealed
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by KLINO: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
[quote author=Guseh]

source:kogireports.com[/quThe benefitting local government areas are Ijumu, Kabba, Bunu, Yagba East, Yagba West, Mopa and Lokoja KOGI LOCAL GOVERNMENT IS NOT A BENEFICIARY. WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU WITH YOUR SWEET-COATED TONGUE
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by Olaone1: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
Chai! So they get this much from our purse? He's up to something for sure - no good is my guess

shocked shocked
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by basty: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
Really Smart.......er.

He know se name Igbira him people be.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
AB$I:
Spend All u can,your only DESTINATION in 2015 and beyond is KINGSTONE HOTEL&SUITES ilorin kwara state. Insha Allah
hahahahaha....I quite understand how you are feeling, lets encourage him to do more in Okunland and these donations is a good start. As touching 2015, due to the ratation formula...i think my Yagba brothers will be in the right position to say whether to support him or produce a competent candidate for a good representation. Okun agbe yha oo!
Re: Smart Adeyemi Donate 15 Suvs, N600m Hospital Equipments To Constituents by IYANGBALI: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
warming up for 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inflation: FG Exempts Minimum Wage Earners From Tax / Zamfara Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor, Gusau / Senate Presidency: ACF Dissociates Self From Akpabio’s Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.