Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini (1851 Views)

. / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Urgent Recruitmeant For Graduates In The Teaching Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by marrsender04: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
hello the job is done from your home or cafe, you will have three
clients per day, you can choose to schedule the time you want but it
is a hour per person per day, the pay is $50 per client until the
client is satisfied with your tutoring.so it means its $150 per day,
the students are available right now so you don't need to start
looking for them, they are from Latvia,Belarus and Kosovo, all you
need is yahoo messenger, they pay via a MasterCard you can use in any
Nigerian ATM,
other methods of payment are papal, webmoney and some other
e-currencies but withdrawing from PayPal is not possible in Nigeria
and other e-currencies can fold up anytime, so stick with mastercard
because the client pays directly into your card and via his credit
card, you withdraw in naira.you will also need your data page of your
international passport or drivers license.
the company that provides the students for you also gives you a
particular money to your payoneer card as a start up freebie around
$100, it is to cover your internet cost.
this is exactly how it works, i am not a scammer just passing info, helping others,making profit for myself and giving others info they need

so i will advise you start right away, the pay is not much but i am
sure it will be worth it. send me a reply or call me 08183488154
Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by bellong: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
How do you get students or register for it?
Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by marrsender04: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2013
THROUGH AN OUTSOURCING FIRM IN FLORIDA
Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by illicit(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2013
pls give me info n details, temitpdaramola@gmail.com
Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Wow am interested in this. Will give u a call
Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
My email is musaanthony@ymail.com
Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by asmaua: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls I am interested my email is adekuasmau@gmail.com, hope to hrar from u soon
Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by chinymi: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
marrsender04: hello the job is done from your home or cafe, you will have three
clients per day, you can choose to schedule the time you want but it
is a hour per person per day, the pay is $50 per client until the
client is satisfied with your tutoring.so it means its $150 per day,
the students are available right now so you don't need to start
looking for them, they are from Latvia,Belarus and Kosovo, all you
need is yahoo messenger, they pay via a MasterCard you can use in any
Nigerian ATM,
other methods of payment are papal, webmoney and some other
e-currencies but withdrawing from PayPal is not possible in Nigeria
and other e-currencies can fold up anytime, so stick with mastercard
because the client pays directly into your card and via his credit
card, you withdraw in naira.you will also need your data page of your
international passport or drivers license.
the company that provides the students for you also gives you a
particular money to your payoneer card as a start up freebie around
$100, it is to cover your internet cost.
this is exactly how it works, i am not a scammer just passing info, helping others,making profit for myself and giving others info they need

so i will advise you start right away, the pay is not much but i am
sure it will be worth it. send me a reply or call me 08183488154

I'll love to be a part of that. My English is sound&I have stable internet. Pls send more details
olsanwo@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by marrsender04: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
IHAVE SENT YOU ALL EMAILS
Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by dabrains: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ekwebanoon@gmail.com
Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by kolalere2002: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Interested kolalere2002@yahoo.com
Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Send me details about dis opportunIty. My mail is tonneronoah@yahoo.co.uk
Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by marrsender04: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
Tonnero23: Send me details about dis opportunIty. My mail is tonneronoah@yahoo.co.uk
send me an email to marrsender04@gmail.com
Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by Bunk20: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls would like to have the info richard.udeozo@yahoo.com
Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by Ishilove: 3:44am On Jul 07, 2013
Let me get this straight... Folks have to teach English online to people in Belarus, Latvia and Kosovo via yahoo messenger( ). Citizens of these countries don't have English as their first language so they pay as much as 50 dollars a day to be taught English.

However, we the Nigerian teachers have English as our lingua franca, so how do we communicate with our non-English speaking students? Will these people in Latvia first teach US the teachers their language so that we will know how to communicate with them? Shouldn't we the teachers first have a sound understanding of the students' mother tongues before we can be able to teach them?

It's like a Yoruba man who doesn't understand a single word in Igbo language trying to teach a non-Yoruba speaking Igbo man Yoruba language. How will they communicate? Does it make sense?

Please explain yourself well, Mr Advertiser, otherwise you shall be labelled a scammer and banned from this forum. I will personally see to that. angry

6 Likes

Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by free2ryhme: 6:36am On Jul 07, 2013
The esan woman wey dey run shows for this forum done spark ooo... Guy explain ya sef grin

2 Likes

Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by Ishilove: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2013
free2ryhme: The esan woman wey dey run shows for this forum done spark ooo... Guy explain ya sef grin
Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by Obinoscopy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Guys beware of scam. Don't give anyone money in search of job and don't divulge any personal bank details
Re: About The Teaching English Online(please Its Not A Scam, Thats Why I Am Explaini by six33fourng: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tutoring gives students individualized attention that they don’t get in a crowded classroom. This helps children who struggle to keep up, as well as those who aren’t challenged enough. It also keeps students on track during breaks from school, such as during March Break, or during the summer.

Are you looking for a tutor at a time and location that suits you? Six 33 Four NG allows you to tap into our pool of thousands of tutors across all subjects, in all parts of Nigeria!

At Six33Four NG, we make sure to find professional tutors that not only have the right qualifications on paper, but have a passion for what they do and possess excellent people skills.

Secure qualified and vetted home tutors in Nigeria - https://six33four.ng/hometutor/

(1) (Reply)

Placement For Siwes Students / Customer Service Manager At British Council / SPAR Nigeria Careers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.