Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Php Web Development Training - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Php Web Development Training (451 Views)

I Need A Wordoress/php Web Developer To Develop A Site 4 Me / Vacancy For The Position Of A PHP Web Developer / Pls Point Me To A Tested Php Web Host (urgent)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Php Web Development Training by gbenguze: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
NQB8 Ltd is a Nigerian company helping businesses discover new opportunities and maximize their potentials through innovation.

As part of our capacity building initiative, we are inviting graduates (BSc/HND/OND) of Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical, Civil and Chemical Engineering, Physics or related disciplines that are interested in becoming web developers; to participate in the first part of our web applications development training series covering:

HTML/CSS
JAVASCRIPT
PHP/MYSQL

This first part will take place in July 2013 and is completely free for the 30 candidates that will be selected. It will feature simple and easy-to-understand explanation of web development concepts by renowned tutors, followed by practical demonstration labs. You don’t need to have prior programming experience to attend but you must have the capacity to reason logically.

DATE: Monday 8th to Friday 12th July 2013.

VENUE: NQB8 Training Room, 2nd Floor, Omole Shopping Complex, Ikeja, Lagos

TIME: 10am – 4pm daily.
Apply through this link: www.nqb8group.com/training

(1) (Reply)

Web And Graphics Design Tutorial / Please Help Review Www.online-technews.com If Due For Adsense / Webmasters! Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.