Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos (12350 Views)

Police Sergeant Who Made Bullet-proof Vest Promoted By Arase / Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election / Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by olokfor: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Umar Manko, has summoned the Divisional Police Officer in charge of the Manufacturing Association of Nigeria, MAN, Centre Police Station, for beating one of his sergeants to almost the point of death.
Below are details of what transpired betweenthe DPO and the Sergeant:

Divisional Police Officer, Jimoh Aliu, a Superintendent of Police, attacked Sergeant John Ismaila, with a view to discipline him forcoming late to office. But the discipline went awry.

Jimoh Aliu was said to have pounced on JohnIsmaila without waiting to hear an explanation for his lateness to the work on the faithful day. The DPO was said to have beaten the sergeant until he started bleeding from his ears. He then ordered thatthe sergeant be locked up in the cell.

Sergeant Ismaila later fainted in a pool of hisown blood inside the cell and rushed to IkejaGeneral Hospital, where doctors revived him.

The DPO has refused to apologize to the Sergeant, insisting that he was just “discipline the erring sergeant” adding that the man will still “face an orderly room trial.”

SOURCE- www.http://metronaija.com/dpo-beats-sergeant-to-near-death-rushed-to-hospital/

1 Like

Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by overdrive(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
This is music to my ears,d hunters turning on one another.more blows to d dpo's fists.
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by kokoA(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
As far as na police beat police case, I don't give a damm!

4 Likes

Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by idupaul: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
How are we sure the sgt was being disciplined for lateness and not failure to turn in his "egunje" returns?

13 Likes

Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by Itoroetti(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nothing we no go hear.just yesterday,one said he'll shot me for trying to make call closer to the bank .
IQ test is hardly carried out on these guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by idupaul: 12:40am On Jul 05, 2013
Itoroetti :
Nothing we no go hear.just yesterday,one said he'll shot me for trying to make call closer to the bank .
IQ test is hardly carried out on these guys.

Are U sure u didn't shoot him first?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by deor03(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2013
Idiots!!!
Some years back 2 useless Mopols attached to my company were fighting each other. My driver (Baba, as I fondly call him), went in to separate the 2 animals.

He was hit by one of the idiots and Baba passed out, and died on the spot.

Even if police kill themselves,I can't feel pity for them
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by bellaberry: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2013
Now who be the bush meat, and who be the hunter? undecided
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by DualCore1: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2013
olokfor: Jimoh Aliu was said to have pounced on JohnIsmaila without waiting to hear an explanation for his lateness to the work on the faithful day.
fateful

2 Likes

Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by Uwakuwak(f): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2013
Why did he later decided to lock him up! Untrainned DPO.

They should deal with him for misconduct.
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by illicit(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2013
NOTHING WRONG, SO FAR AS IT IS A COP TO ANOTHER COP.
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2013
a taste of their own bitter pill..mtcheww
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by josiahriches(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2013
naija tinz
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by fitzmayowa: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2013
Lobatan...when the sergeant refuse to drop egunje for oga DPO, what else was he expecting grin

3 Likes

Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by dridowu: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2013
Not suprise cos most cop member are corporate tout
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by smoothlips(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2013
fitzmayowa: Lobatan
is this one also a comment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by fitzmayowa: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2013
smoothlips: is this one also a comment?

No its a sentence

2 Likes

Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by Maidoki14(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2013
Eyah......an baba pass on.
deor03: Idiots!!!
Some years back 2 useless Mopols attached to my company were fighting each other. My driver (Baba, as I fondly call him), went in to separate the 2 animals.

Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by keemness(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2013
smoothlips: is this one also a comment?

No....na topic.....
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by zumarock9(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2013
god punish nigeria police
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by IAMBREEZY: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2013
Dunno what to say
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2013
pudding on police thread..

ask Dr dre. its still fcuukkk d police

front page tins
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by Rhema001: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2013
olokfor: Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Umar Manko, has summoned the Divisional Police Officer in charge of the Manufacturing Association of Nigeria, MAN, Centre Police Station, for beating one of his sergeants to almost the point of death.
Below are details of what transpired betweenthe DPO and the Sergeant:

Divisional Police Officer, Jimoh Aliu, a Superintendent of Police, attacked Sergeant John Ismaila, with a view to discipline him forcoming late to office. But the discipline went awry.

Jimoh Aliu was said to have pounced on JohnIsmaila without waiting to hear an explanation for his lateness to the work on the faithful day. The DPO was said to have beaten the sergeant until he started bleeding from his ears. He then ordered thatthe sergeant be locked up in the cell.

Sergeant Ismaila later fainted in a pool of hisown blood inside the cell and rushed to IkejaGeneral Hospital, where doctors revived him.

The DPO has refused to apologize to the Sergeant, insisting that he was just “discipline the erring sergeant” adding that the man will still “face an orderly room trial.”

SOURCE- www.http://metronaija.com/dpo-beats-sergeant-to-near-death-rushed-to-hospital/

Non-sense! Beating the police sergeant to near death for coming late to office is not d right way to correct him.

2 Likes

Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by Arosa(m): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2013
deor03: Idiots!!!

that is a very sad story. poor driver.

Back to the topic, that DPO should be relieved of his duty.
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by sayitout1: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2013
The DPO should be relief of his duty. How can he bring the frustration of his family to his work place.
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by stebell(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2013
It's only in Lagos yu hear all sort of stories.
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2013
When will the rule of law show some lunatics that being an officer does not make you above the law?
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by scholes23(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2013
In as much as the police have their own wahala, let's call a spade a spade, what the DPO did was uncalled for and he deserves to be dealt with
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by AMossley(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2013
sayit_out1: The DPO should be relief of his duty. How can he bring the frustration of his family to his work place.
relief ko,pain ni.
Relieved.

1 Like

Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by chi4ik(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2013
Ah wetin concern me? As far as is police to police, I don't care. They should even kill themselves; idiot
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by COOLDUN: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2013
Which day has the beating an officer into comma become the police punishment for the coming late to work? let the concerned authority look deep into the matter to see the real reason why he wanted to kiss that young man.
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by Arosa(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2013
COOLDUN: Which day has the beating an officer into comma become the police punishment for the coming late to work? let the concerned authority look deep into the matter to see the real reason why he wanted to kiss that young man.

Kiss ke, homosexual nee. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

TUC Tackles Sylva As FG Says Fuel Price Increase Looms / RECs Nomination: Buhari Breached Constitutional Provisions – Falana / PDP Crisis: Wike To Speaks On Party Affairs Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.