Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Do Think About This Invention Into Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do Think About This Invention Into Democracy (552 Views)

Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win / Scientist Who Hasn’t Taken His Bath In 12 Years & Instead Uses His Own Invention / What Is Man's Greatest Invention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Think About This Invention Into Democracy by ypeace: 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
Just my idea..... I think the kind of democracy we practice still forces a leader down our throat and in order to represent everybody interest, people should be allowed to vote for NONE OF THE CANDIDATE IS ELLIGIBLE. Then parties go again mayb to select better candidate or support a better candidate. And i think it will solve the problem of having to choose the LESSER EVIL..... What do you think?
Re: What Do Think About This Invention Into Democracy by kunlekunle: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
ypeace: Just my idea..... I think the kind of democracy we practice still forces a leader down our throat and in order to represent everybody interest, people should be allowed to vote for NONE OF THE CANDIDATE IS ELLIGIBLE. Then parties go again mayb to select better candidate or support a better candidate. And i think it will solve the problem of having to choose the LESSER EVIL..... What do you think?

better go for independent candidate.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lawmakers Top World Salary Chart! / Lagos Is Safe For Igbo-Says ACN / PDP,APC Are Two Sides Of The Same Coin, Says Chekwas Okorie...derides Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.