Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Kate Henshaw Goes On Vacation (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Goes On Vacation (photos) (1885 Views)

Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym / Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

Kate Henshaw Goes On Vacation (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nollywood actress and Samsung ambassador, Kate Henshaw, is presently on vacation. She calls it "the me-time" - it is allowed! All work and no play makes....

She's worked hard enough and she needs the vacation - this one that everyone is going on vacation, I should try one too, lol. http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/kate-henshaw-goes-on-vacation-photos.html

Re: Kate Henshaw Goes On Vacation (photos) by Chriswizy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
Big lady,wen are u coming back,i like ur pics

Re: Kate Henshaw Goes On Vacation (photos) by sholay2011(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
^^^^^^ what's this? undecided This is not 2go.

Re: Kate Henshaw Goes On Vacation (photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
What is wrong with all this kids uploading their pix, for what kwanu? When Mr Nairaland was still on they hide their yeye pix only to start disturbing our eyes with pix after it has ended. I tire for una

Re: Kate Henshaw Goes On Vacation (photos) by Bisjosh(f): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
sholay2011: ^^^^^^ what's this? undecided This is not 2go.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kate Henshaw Goes On Vacation (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
sholay2011: ^^^^^^ what's this? undecided This is not 2go.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Goes On Vacation (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin [size=20pt]gay alert[/size]
Re: Kate Henshaw Goes On Vacation (photos) by Blesoul(f): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
Forever young Kate, nice pic sha..
Re: Kate Henshaw Goes On Vacation (photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
Chriswizy: Big lady,wen are u coming back,i like ur pics
it is written "I'm" not 'am'. This na the reason jamb be like educational barrier so.
Re: Kate Henshaw Goes On Vacation (photos) by OME1(m): 1:42am On Jul 05, 2013
Chriswizy: Big lady,wen are u coming back,i like ur pics
igbo blood
Re: Kate Henshaw Goes On Vacation (photos) by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 05, 2013
blink182: it is written "I'm" not 'am'. This na the reason jamb be like educational barrier so.

What were you correcting? undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Goes On Vacation (photos) by SlyIg(f): 5:21am On Jul 05, 2013
I.Joan:

What were you correcting? undecided
Chriswizzy wrote on his Picture, "Am Chris". So he corrected him. The right thing is, "I'm Chris".

Genevieve Nnaji Without Make Up-Photo / See What This Girls Boyfriend Did To Her / Tricia Helfer Leaked HD Pictures In Bikini: Photoshoot

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9