Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Circuit Atlantic Deals!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Circuit Atlantic Deals!!! (1267 Views)

Circuit Atlantic – A Sure Way To Buy From The US / Has Anyone Tried Shopping Thru Circuit Atlantic Before? / Circuit Diagram Of A Simple Inverter, Do It Urself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Circuit Atlantic Deals!!! by Catlanta: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
EMATIC GENESIS TABLET FOR JUST 14,719K!!!!

We at Circuit Atlantic have decided to give you MEGA DEALS on affordable items from the US!. Place your order today and get it in the next 10-17days.

First, register on the Circuit Atlantic website through this link --> http:///17dmLph
Once done, click this link and click on "BUY IT NOW" ---> http:///15e1TMg

See specs for the tablet!!
Android 4.0 ICS, 7" Capacitive multi-touch screen, 1.2GHz Processor, 400MHz GPU, 512MB RAM, Wi-Fi, 8GB Internal Memory, Micro SD up to 32GB, Front and Back Camera, Mini HDMI output.

Re: Circuit Atlantic Deals!!! by Catlanta: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
EMATIC GENESIS TABLET FOR JUST 14,719K!!!!

We at Circuit Atlantic have decided to give you MEGA DEALS on affordable items from the US!. Place your order today and get it in the next 10-17days.

First, register on the Circuit Atlantic website through this link --> http:///17dmLph
Once done, click this link and click on "BUY IT NOW" ---> http:///15e1TMg

See specs for the tablet!!
Android 4.0 ICS, 7" Capacitive multi-touch screen, 1.2GHz Processor, 400MHz GPU, 512MB RAM, Wi-Fi, 8GB Internal Memory, Micro SD up to 32GB, Front and Back Camera, Mini HDMI output.

Re: Circuit Atlantic Deals!!! by Catlanta: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
Circuit atlantic is a company that helps our customers buy and ship from the US without the hassles of traveling or getting relatives to shop for them.

With Circuit Atlantic:
1. You get an INSTANT quote
2. There are NO service charges!!!
3. You get FULL INSURANCE for your items!
4. They are delivered to you in 10-17 working days, ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA!!!!!

Why not try it today?
Go to www.circuitatlantic.com and place those others.
Call 08102723294, 017746464
 for Enquiries.
Re: Circuit Atlantic Deals!!! by Catlanta: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
CIRCUIT ATLANTIC SALES!!!!!!!

BLACKBERRY BOLD 6 FOR JUST 57,234k (includes purchase,shipping and pickup at our Lagos office)
Click this link to buy this Blackberry bold 9790(BOLD 6): http:///14Jaxl3

It ships from the US and will be delivered to you within 10-17days.

Re: Circuit Atlantic Deals!!! by nnasino(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
Please circuit atlantic i want to buy two cds (yanni tribute and a women of faith album). On your website they add up to about N6000 plus. But the shipping is like N4k and they are just cds less than a kg. I dont know if there is like a bonus for first time customers since they are just cds. thanks for ur reply
Re: Circuit Atlantic Deals!!! by Catlanta: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2013
nnasino: Please circuit atlantic i want to buy two cds (yanni tribute and a women of faith album). On your website they add up to about N6000 plus. But the shipping is like N4k and they are just cds less than a kg. I dont know if there is like a bonus for first time customers since they are just cds. thanks for ur reply

Hi, We could see about giving you a discount since the items are not bulky at all. Please place your order, select the payment on hold option instead of paying immediately and send a mail to wecare@circuitatlantic.com with the transaction number given to you, we will review the charges and give you a better offer on your shipping.

Thank you.
Re: Circuit Atlantic Deals!!! by nnasino(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Catlanta:

Hi, We could see about giving you a discount since the items are not bulky at all. Please place your order, select the payment on hold option instead of paying immediately and send a mail to wecare@circuitatlantic.com with the transaction number given to you, we will review the charges and give you a better offer on your shipping.

Thank you.
Hello Please i sent you guys a mail
Re: Circuit Atlantic Deals!!! by Catlanta: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
nnasino:
Hello Please i sent you guys a mail

What mail box was the mail sent to?
Re: Circuit Atlantic Deals!!! by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 02, 2013

Can one buy stuff from the Google Play store? Like mobiles and tablets?
Re: Circuit Atlantic Deals!!! by Catlanta: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
SimonAndal:
Can one buy stuff from the Google Play store? Like mobiles and tablets?

Hello SImon,

Yes, you can buy items from the Google Play store and we will ship down and sent it to you.

Do contact us if you need further information on how it works.
Re: Circuit Atlantic Deals!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
pls send details to ememoATlive.com with details on how it works
Catlanta:

Hello SImon,

Yes, you can buy items from the Google Play store and we will ship down and sent it to you.

Do contact us if you need further information on how it works.

(1) (Reply)

About Wheat Flour Milling Machine Cost / SOLD! Hp Pavillion G7-1273nr Core I3/4gb/500gb/17" Hd Screen/3hr Batt! / 2gig Nvidia Gefore New Hp Pavilion 15 Core I7 750gb 8gb Wireless Webcam BT-145K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.