Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Tourism Jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tourism Jobs In Nigeria (930 Views)

Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC); Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Telecom, It, Computer Jobs In Nigeria / Any Jobs In Oil/Gas Sector? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tourism Jobs In Nigeria by dorisdiva(f): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
Am really interested in tourism . I have a passion for it . Does any one have any idea about tourism jobs in nigeria ?
Re: Tourism Jobs In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 05, 2013
you mean working for hotels or working for the government?
Re: Tourism Jobs In Nigeria by worry359(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2013
Tourism requires something for people to want to visit.
Who would want to visit Nigeria with overcrouded roads, area bois robbing people, police robbing people,airport people robbing,rubbish rotting everywhere, no power and generators making noise all the time.
Nothing to buy for tourists, markets full of fake goods.

1 Like

Re: Tourism Jobs In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2013
Bros dey worry oo. Lol
Re: Tourism Jobs In Nigeria by rmgbemeje: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2013
@dorisdiva. Please visit , the Ministry of Tourism is recruiting Tourism Officers
Re: Tourism Jobs In Nigeria by dorisdiva(f): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hi friends . Its been a long time . Am so glad I created this post , cos I just found a job that could fetch u thousands of naira . The company is a travel agency company that pays N10,000 per person to any one who introduce this business to people . Its really simple . All you have to do is introduce pple to the biz . U get paid N10,000 4 every one person u get . If u introduce 5 persons , u get paid N50,000 . U don't have to join the biz to earn . All u need do is get pple to join and get paid . 2 join costs N63,000 . For those who can't afford it , its okay . U can still earn by introducing the biz to pple n get them to join the biz . Though , u stand the chance of earning more if u join . Well , I decided to stick to introducing pple to the biz , cos I cant afford to pay that sum to join . If intrested do let me know . U could make enough money to join eventually . When u get paid 4 bringing pple into the biz . Contact me through my email - dorisdiva285@yahoo.com
Re: Tourism Jobs In Nigeria by worry359(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
dorisdiva: Hi friends . Its been a long time . Am so glad I created this post , cos I just found a job that could fetch u thousands of naira . The company is a travel agency company that pays N10,000 per person to any one who introduce this business to people . Its really simple . All you have to do is introduce pple to the biz . U get paid N10,000 4 every one person u get . If u introduce 5 persons , u get paid N50,000 . U don't have to join the biz to earn . All u need do is get pple to join and get paid . [size=14pt]2 join costs N63,000[/size] . For those who can't afford it , its okay . U can still earn by introducing the biz to pple n get them to join the biz . Though , u stand the chance of earning more if u join . Well , I decided to stick to introducing pple to the biz , cos I cant afford to pay that sum to join . If intrested do let me know . U could make enough money to join eventually . When u get paid 4 bringing pple into the biz . Contact me through my email - dorisdiva285@yahoo.com

Wise people will see this for the usual "pay up front then get nothing" scam!
Re: Tourism Jobs In Nigeria by dorisdiva(f): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Its okay if u think so . Am not about to persuade u to join . Its all about choice .

(1) (Reply)

Invite Frm Bezaleel / Jobs In Asaba And Benin City In A Building Materials Manufacturing Company / Call From 180

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.