Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album (10697 Views)

Teen "Wondagurl" Explains Production For Jay-z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" / 16-year-old Canadian-Nigerian Girl Created A Beat For Jay-z’s New Album / Meet Ebony Oshunrinde, The 16-year-old Who Produced Beats For Jay Z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by PStacks(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
Are you for real shocked ! Whao.. This is real cool mehn. A Nigerian doing something with my All time most favourite Rap Artist. Mr. Shawn Corey Carter.. Ivy carters dad.

Nigerians are Gifted.
Nigerians are Blessed.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by PStacks(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
abes: Now we are all claiming her to be a Nigerian, someone was even angry she changed her name from Ebunlomo to Ebony grin grin grin
If the news was 'Ebony slaughtered a boy', we will all claim she's Canadian.

Success has plenty fathers, failure is an orphan.

2 Likes

Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by AllRoundGist: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
illuminaty: Mods....pls get ur fact right....dere's no song on jay-z's new album called "CROWNS"...pls,I reali beg of you...stop spreading false news.thanks

I guess you should get ur facts right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9VrIPLzjTo

1 Like

Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
homesteady: Its so sad that I broke up with her in Nigeria!! And the most annoying part was that, she travelled to America the next day!!

Chineke. Agbaya na hin you be!!
Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by Greaaat: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
Odinaka00: If you think 9ja rules d world oya click "LIKE".....just 10LIKES is enof
Odikwa madness
Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by tubolancer(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
sobaemma: Let her go and create a beat for don moon,and other christains singer,am still wondering after the cds of this guys came out that they are serving satan still people do listen and praise them
This guy is barbaric and backward.
Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
Wow this is wonderful. I just heard the track and I must say WondaGurl's knowledge is advanced.
Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by IlCapitano(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
sobaemma: Let her go and create a beat for don moon
Who's Don Moon? The Head of the lunar mafia?

1 Like

Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by wasiudvd(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tolexander: Oshunrinde
what a nice name!
But am not happy with you for changing Ebunlomo to Ebony

Don't worry Ebunlomo, Marvin record go soon sign you.

To come do weti? angry she is making beats for rappers not like dance track thing widely embraced here.
Forward ever backward never for her.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by wheesin(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
am still young and hopeful at age 17...so i no dey fear! ™
Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by sugaarbear(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
Wow just listened to the song...shes so freaken good...nice beat
Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
tellwisdom: Rubbish undecided
you're so sad
Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by imolicool(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
that cool nigeria can reppresent any where despite you know your background and where u are from

Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by Pdizzle(m): 12:21am On Jul 06, 2013
illuminaty: Mods....pls get ur fact right....dere's no song on jay-z's new album called "CROWNS"...pls,I reali beg of you...stop spreading false news.thanks
You are the one who should get ur facts ryt..Get the album before arguing or check wiki, altho it was first credited to travis scott and later corrected to wondagurl, 'crown' is track 8 #alreadyplatinum

1 Like

Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by Revolva(m): 12:24am On Jul 06, 2013
naija are everywhere na wa oo good gyal not all these ones that are hussling guys here in the name of come n buy me BB..n weavon ..lazy bitches around the city of lagos
Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by rockbase360: 6:06am On Jul 06, 2013
THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WERE YELLING AND SCREAMING THAT THE "LONDON HEAD CUTTER" WASN'T A NIGERIA BECAUSE HE WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THE UK AND NOW JUMPING,CLAPPING AND CLAIMING "WONDAGIRL" AS ONE OF THEM WHEN SHE IS CLEARLY A CANADIAN CITIZEN.

AWON OMO ARAYE
Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by fittty(m): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2013
Cool story bro. Tell it again! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album by 1forall: 1:03am On Jul 08, 2013
That's a nice voice she's got!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHcbhY8o7hg

(1) (2) (Reply)

[music] sasha Sloan – Older (official Audio) / Timaya New Album - De Rebirth / Download Peruzzi - Majesty Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.