Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest (17371 Views)

Futa Wins 8th Mathematics Contest (namcus 2016) / Cowbell National Mathematics Competition 2015 First Stage Results Released / 2013 Cowbell National Mathematics Competition Results Is Out! Check It NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by Macelliot(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
Congratulation!!! I wish him more success. He who wants to eat the kernel must crack the nut. If you want to be good in mathematics, you must study hard.
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by aieromon(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
Iganmode Grams got shi++y buildings and infrastructure but seems to have a proper learning structure on ground. Kudos to the administrative and teaching staff of the school.
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by RedReact: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
gaburiel: This is what MTN, Star, Gulder, Guiness and other multinational companies in Nigeria should be doing, not project fame and street dance and star quest and nonsense nonsense nonsense. Kudos to the guys
Sorry to disappoint you, they aren't interest in building future leaders or genuises like that but future nuisance and noise-makers.
The fact that the young lads came from public school is really gladsome to heart. The government need to do more about our public schools.

2 Likes

Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by Debbielicious1(f): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
inosend: X+Y = 2X. Find X. There is no need to as X is already displayed on the screen.
is dis s'pose 2 b a joke?

1 Like

Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by dabrake(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
the competitiveness has declined. In my days, one of our student scored 85% and could only manage 8th position. 1st scored 98, 2nd scored 97, 3rd scored 97

congrats though.
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by arabanibaba: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
kudos to the boy but we must also give kudos to that maths teacher in the ss class he deserve an award please someone should interview that maths teacher and bring him/her to limelight
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
That young lads must be origine of Edo state either his mum or dad,...prudent smart kids.
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by ektbear: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
Congratulations to him. Being good at math is quite lucrative these days, so I hope he continues on this path.
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by ektbear: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
This Reality High School intrigues me. Not very far from my own hometown..
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
congrats to d mathematican.

I love maths so much and wonder y som find it difficult. its very interesting just like playing ur favorite game.
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by zhirinmai(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
otijah: My joy is he is an igbo guy. Hahahahahahah........
eyaa smh
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
Aww impressive. smiley. I've always hated math and still do, however I don't hate counting money. Hehe
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
adaobi123: Congrats. smiley

I hated maths in school angry
IN OTHER WORD U LOVE DICK THAN MATHS, HOW COME U MAKE UR SSCE...SILLY-BEING

2 Likes

Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by VALIDATOR: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
Alhaji Pastor :
IT IS SO SHAMEFUL THAT ONLY FEW PEOPLE COULD COMMENT ON A TOPIC LIKE THIS, IF IT WERE TO BE TONTO DIKE WEARING RED LIPSTICK ON BLUE GOWN, THOUSAND WOULD BE FIGHTING FOR '1ST TO COMMENT'. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS AND MOST ESPECIALLY TO IGANMODE GRAMMAR SCHOOL FOR THIS FEAT.
Always the case. I guess it is because our people can't see a connection between academic achievements and the reality in town.

1 Like

Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
nacosprof: IN OTHER WORD U LOVE DICK THAN MATHS, HOW COME U MAKE UR SSCE...SILLY-BEING

Don't be SILLY, I also hated math but I always got a C..
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by moscobabs(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lakayanah: please do you know the meaning of wizkid at all? You just showed your ignorance by calling someone a fool. I know what you know about wizkid is the musician.
now i understnd u..sowi
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by bellaberry: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
moscobabs:
Fool!!!!! wetin dis kind person dey find for Nairaland sef is not mature atall
Eya. Illiteracy is a huge disease. That's all! I rest my case!!!
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by medjai(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
Iganmode again? This school is a very good school consistently producing geniuses.
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
Alhaji Pastor :
IT IS SO SHAMEFUL THAT ONLY FEW PEOPLE COULD COMMENT ON A TOPIC LIKE THIS, IF IT WERE TO BE TONTO DIKE WEARING RED LIPSTICK ON BLUE GOWN, THOUSAND WOULD BE FIGHTING FOR '1ST TO COMMENT'. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS AND MOST ESPECIALLY TO IGANMODE GRAMMAR SCHOOL FOR THIS FEAT.
we know u have commented,why not shut up and allow others to comment,una too de find fault for everything,taaaaaa
puo
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
AM SO HAPPY COS THATS D SCHOOL I WROTE MY JAMB @ AND IT WAS A HUGE SUCCESS, I REP IGANMODE.........
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
nacosprof: IN OTHER WORD U LOVE DICK THAN MATHS, HOW COME U MAKE UR SSCE...SILLY-BEING

undecided

Fool

3 Likes

Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided

Fool

Haha nice reply smiley
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
moscobabs:
and Cowbell competition is a project fame? I will like to knw ur age..fool number 2
please you need foods rich in vitamin A.. Vitamin A helps in eye sight improvement. Eye sight improvement prevents u from making statements dat potray u as fool. Nuff said

1 Like

Amaaskia:

Haha nice reply smiley

grin
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
bella berry:
Eya. Illiteracy is a huge disease. That's all! I rest my case!!!
ma sister, spare him. Not his fault o. All we can do is pray and hope his condition gets better.

1 Like

Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by Acidosis(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
I don't care to know the names of the outstanding students..

All I need, is the name of the MATHEMATICS Teacher!!

3 consecutive award shows a high I.Q of the maths teacher.

Pls, someone you give that man/woman an appointment in the Federal Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Education, Commerce or the National Mathematical Centre, Abuja..

IGANMODE cannot pay that man the deserved salary.

2 Likes

Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by Hadeehart101(f): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
otijah: My joy is he is an igbo guy. Hahahahahahah........
oga, i no sure say u read dis article wella. Na akindele oyedele den talk say win d competition oooo. Nd dat name na confirm yoruba name.
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by SPSpecial(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
Woow..... i am so happy. Iganmode Grammar School is where my sister finished her primary level. The school had been the best since the onset. Bless the memory of the boy and all those that participated.
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by Okeikpu(m): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
gaburiel: This is what MTN, Star, Gulder, Guiness and other multinational companies in Nigeria should be doing, not project fame and street dance and star quest and nonsense nonsense nonsense. Kudos to the guys
grin grin grin
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by klas(m): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
moscobabs:
and Cowbell competition is a project fame? I will like to knw ur age..fool number 2

You still don't seem to get it. A whiz kid is an exceptionally brilliant or accomplished young person. So the guy that you called a fool is not one because his posting was on point.

Apparently you confused the general term 'whizkid' with the stage-name of a musician
Re: 15-yr-old Wins National Mathematics Contest by SPSpecial(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
Acidosis: I don't care to know the names of the outstanding students..

All I need, is the name of the MATHEMATICS Teacher!!

3 consecutive award shows a high I.Q of the maths teacher.

Pls, someone you give that man/woman an appointment in the Federal Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Education, Commerce or the National Mathematical Centre, Abuja..

IGANMODE cannot pay that man the deserved salary.
EXACTLY, the teacher deserve huge reward.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS & DURATION - 09082964145 / Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) / 25-Year-Old Bags Ph.D At Babcock University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.