Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,811 members, 7,834,718 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Random Facts About Snakes - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Random Facts About Snakes (26122 Views)

Most Dangerous Snakes In The World -(pictures) / Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin / Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Facts About Snakes by Beedeegifts: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
CATCHYBLOGGER:

Did you escape n.ak.ed or with your clothes on. wink wink I had similar experience many years ago in the village. Believe me I ran out n.ak.ed, but rushed back into the toilet almost immediately. As I was rushing in the serpent was also gliding out at high speed. grin grin grin grin grin Very silly of me to choose snake bite in place of public n.a.ked.ness.... teenagers reaction I guess.

lolz... I had finished & was by d wash hand basin wen I noticed a movt. I looked to behold a snake...
Re: Random Facts About Snakes by Aedesmuskeeto: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2013
Another fact- the black mamba is the most agressive, fastest, and the second most poisonous snake in the world.....

Trust me, u don't wanna be around its territory...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Random Facts About Snakes by Deblow: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
Funny! What help do u render to a man bleeding profusely and whose blood has lost its clotting factors! We definitely gave an anti-venom but at that instance it was useless becos even if u transfused him then he would have continued loosing the blood as much as u did the transfusion. There is a limit beyond which an antivenom becomes useless and that was the case with the patient
Re: Random Facts About Snakes by GGfadar(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2013
i fear snakes only when they're in their territory but in town, i kill em like mosquitoes .......
Re: Random Facts About Snakes by ndrule: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2013
can 1 run faster dan a snake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results / Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old / 10 Things About The Atmosphere That You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.