Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (2676 Views)

For Corps Members Interested In Network Technician Training / New To Nairaland And Interested In Moving To Nigeria / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by CrazyMan(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
Are you an active member of this section?

Do you post here often?

Do you spend enough time online everyday to be able to keep it clean?

do you know and respect the rules of the forum?

Do you have a vast knowledge about NYSC?

Would you be ready to work with the mods? (myself and ogbeche77)

If you feel you can do all of this please indicate your interest here.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by yokiti: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
CrazyMan: Are you an active member of this section?

Do you post here often?

Thanks

If these are the major requirements, please count me in.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
I am up. PM me to talk better.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by yinkard4me(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2013

Do you post here often?

Thanks
am in... Ve been here since 2008
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tunjiup: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
these mods are doing well. why do you still need more mods in this section?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by EmmyDe25(m): 1:59am On Jul 06, 2013
It will be an honour to work with the two amazing captains of this great ship.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 06, 2013
I have an interest in it.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by onila(f): 4:16am On Jul 06, 2013
vote boogee smiley
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by hayordelevic(m): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2013
Booqee!!!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
martowskin1: After much consideration, am interested but am using a new handler (Martowskin1), my old handler(Martowskin) which had most of my comments in this section is under ban....just saying am not new in dis section

what did you consider?
You should be serving your ban,
you already broke rule 19..

verdict ; disqualified ! embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
interested too
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by fxseven(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2013
I am interested. I know a lot about NYSC, both policies, and operations.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Alenkakent(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
I'm in bro
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ujchief(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hmm...2 Mods is actually ok for this section. Not like the traffic here is that heavy...why do you guys need 3 mods?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by NeuroBoss(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2013
I'm in interested. I'll be glad if I considered. I know alot about NYSC. My posts have made FP in this section
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by canalily(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2013

Do you post here often?

Thanks
Please integrate me!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by spartanian(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2013
Am in
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 06, 2013
How far bout dis issue bro??
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by yinkard4me(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
booqee: How far bout dis issue bro??
Bukky ow far d etisalat ish na?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
yinkard4me: Bukky ow far d etisalat ish na?
ah ah.....i sent a txt to you fa.

(1) (2)

Helping Hands International For Corpers / NYSC Batch B 2015 Orientation Camp Starts 1st September 2015 / U-reporter Deactivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.